clomid sucess stories. please share!

I was ttc for 2 years and it was heartbreaking
They put me on clomid and it was on round two that we had success
We only dtd once that month too and it was too late according to my calculations but it was Dhs birthday!
When i tested I almost fainted with shock!!
Emilia is now 9m old and a beautiful little girl!

Thanks for sharing ladies, and congrats on your BFP's! Great to hear it's not taking too long on Clomid to conceive! x

I got pregnant on my first round of 50mg clomid cd3-7 in sept but miscarried. I'm on my second round now and hoping it works again!

I'm just having a read back through this thread & see two of you have BFP's! Congrats Damita & futuremama! :dance: 3rd cycle lucky I see Damita! I'm on round 3 now so FXd! Futuremama what round did you get yours on? 2nd or 3rd? x

Hey Ya'll!

I did my first thing of Clomid this past month and just got my BFP today!:happydance:

Hello I also took 50mg clomid cd3-7 and on round 3 I got my bfp a few days ago, the best Christmas present I could have asked for. I am also on metformin. I hope this baby sticks!! Good luck and don't give up!

Aw congrats Roxybys, :happydance: I hope cycle 3 is lucky for me like it was you! x

You ladies are making me :) I'm on 3rd round of Clomid and I before took it CD 5-9 which I think my OB is kind of off her rocker...I am only a 26 day cycle so this time I called an begged her for another round an she said ok she told me CD 5-9 ....lol I SECRETLY took it night of CD2-6 haha and so we shall see I know I ovulated from both sides.....was in excrusiating pain...maybe it was all worth it I'd never had pain before :) and I had lots of spotting! PRAYING I get my :bfp: on 24th cycle with a deployment from May-October of this year!!! I had HSG in August found left tube was blocked which opened with the dye :)....so praying this time worked!

guess I am now a success story! Got bfp cycle 3 after they told us that I didn't ovulate that month, turned out I did it later, had my scan today and we have a heartbeat!

Aww that is so awesome Damita....I remember you from months ago :) glad to see you here again!!! Congrats and enjoy that :bfp: !!!! Praying I get mine soon!!! MRSPTTC lots of :dust: to you :) XOXOXOXOX

Brill news Damita! Congrats again! :dance: x

Thanks Andrea, same to you :dust: x

Awesome stories ladies! I start round 1 soon!

me too, what days will u be taking urs??
i take mine cd5-9, just waiting on AF to arrive.

Hi :wave: Sparklegirl! I'm just waiting for AF to arrive as well:) I had some cramping yesterday not much today... If i get all the way to CD 40 (Jan 5) I'm to take a pregnancy test (pointless) and then take provera to induce my period! Then I'll be taking 50mg day 3-7!!!

Awesome stories ladies! I start round 1 soon!

me too, what days will u be taking urs??
i take mine cd5-9, just waiting on AF to arrive.

Hi :wave: Sparklegirl! I'm just waiting for AF to arrive as well:) I had some cramping yesterday not much today... If i get all the way to CD 40 (Jan 5) I'm to take a pregnancy test (pointless) and then take provera to induce my period! Then I'll be taking 50mg day 3-7!!!

im also taking sum meds to induce my period & shorten my cycles the start clomid, then on the 12th day of my cycle have to go for a scan to check if i ovulated ... but im just happy to ovulate coz dh is not home anyway ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->