clomid sucess stories. please share!

i got my BFP on my FOURTH round of clomid, 150mg...SO DONT GIVE UP!!!
i was 5 weeks when i found out because my doc said my levels on day 21 bloods were too low, well he was WRONG!! SO good luck, it will happen!!!!!!!!

Hey Feb & Spark, I'm in the same boat as you two :) I have two more days of provera then waiting for the witch to show, and then I will start my first round of clomid 50mg days 2-6!! I am beyond excited to get the show on the road, If I start my period when I think I will then I should be o'ing while Dh and I are on our anniversary in Vegas hehe :) already got my opts and bbt on my list to pack lol

I was on 50mg, cd 5 - 9, BFP my first round!!!

i got my BFP on my FOURTH round of clomid, 150mg...SO DONT GIVE UP!!!
i was 5 weeks when i found out because my doc said my levels on day 21 bloods were too low, well he was WRONG!! SO good luck, it will happen!!!!!!!!

OMG mine said the same thing!! Congrats :happydance:

Awesome stories ladies! I start round 1 soon!

me too, what days will u be taking urs??
i take mine cd5-9, just waiting on AF to arrive.

Hi :wave: Sparklegirl! I'm just waiting for AF to arrive as well:) I had some cramping yesterday not much today... If i get all the way to CD 40 (Jan 5) I'm to take a pregnancy test (pointless) and then take provera to induce my period! Then I'll be taking 50mg day 3-7!!!

im also taking sum meds to induce my period & shorten my cycles the start clomid, then on the 12th day of my cycle have to go for a scan to check if i ovulated ... but im just happy to ovulate coz dh is not home anyway ...

I hope we get our BFP soon!!!:happydance:

Hey Feb & Spark, I'm in the same boat as you two :) I have two more days of provera then waiting for the witch to show, and then I will start my first round of clomid 50mg days 2-6!! I am beyond excited to get the show on the road, If I start my period when I think I will then I should be o'ing while Dh and I are on our anniversary in Vegas hehe :) already got my opts and bbt on my list to pack lol

YAY! Vegas is so much fun! I'm so happy to have found you guys! I was feeling overwhelmed doing this with no one to talk to about it! I hope we are as lucky as the other women posting!

Seeing all these BFP announcements has made me super excited to get his show on the road! I do have a couple questions if anyone can help!

- Why are women told to take the Clomid on different days? CD 2-6,3-7,5-9???

- Are you going to use OPK's? or CBFM?

I was also curious as to how long you all have been trying and if you have unexplained infertility, PCOS, etc?

I have PCOS, my cycles have been crazy since June 2010. We thought it was related to working in a very stressful work environment... but after I went on stress leave and eventually quit my cycles didn't straighten themselves out. Ive been anywhere from 26CD-77CD (last month was 30!!) WOOP WOOP!! I feel like AF should be here any day... I was on Metformin from August - November, I took December off as I was experiencing terrible side effects and needed a break.

I hope Clomid is the answer to our prayers!!!

Awesome stories ladies! I start round 1 soon!

me too, what days will u be taking urs??
i take mine cd5-9, just waiting on AF to arrive.

Hi :wave: Sparklegirl! I'm just waiting for AF to arrive as well:) I had some cramping yesterday not much today... If i get all the way to CD 40 (Jan 5) I'm to take a pregnancy test (pointless) and then take provera to induce my period! Then I'll be taking 50mg day 3-7!!!

im also taking sum meds to induce my period & shorten my cycles the start clomid, then on the 12th day of my cycle have to go for a scan to check if i ovulated ... but im just happy to ovulate coz dh is not home anyway ...

I hope we get our BFP soon!!!:happydance:

i hope so too :thumbup:

YAY! Vegas is so much fun! I'm so happy to have found you guys! I was feeling overwhelmed doing this with no one to talk to about it! I hope we are as lucky as the other women posting!

I hope so too :flower: we have been trying for almost 3yrs & i have always had irregular cycles ... i was told i have pcos & had to lose weight.. but i always had a feeling that it was sumthin else... until last mnth i found out i was not ovulating @ all, my dr finally listened to me & i could get the test done p(progesterone) my level was 0.8 :saywhat: i was so mad @ my stupid Gp for wasting my time :gun: he finally referred me to a gynae & he was very understandin, seems i dont have pcos :happydance: just never ovulated for mnths :shrug: so next cycle i will try clomid to see if i can release a beautiful eggy ...

lots of :dust::dust: to us

Good luck :thumbup: & lots of :sex: in Vegas :haha:

Seeing all these BFP announcements has made me super excited to get his show on the road! I do have a couple questions if anyone can help!

- Why are women told to take the Clomid on different days? CD 2-6,3-7,5-9???

- Are you going to use OPK's? or CBFM?

I was also curious as to how long you all have been trying and if you have unexplained infertility, PCOS, etc?

I have PCOS, my cycles have been crazy since June 2010. We thought it was related to working in a very stressful work environment... but after I went on stress leave and eventually quit my cycles didn't straighten themselves out. Ive been anywhere from 26CD-77CD (last month was 30!!) WOOP WOOP!! I feel like AF should be here any day... I was on Metformin from August - November, I took December off as I was experiencing terrible side effects and needed a break.

I hope Clomid is the answer to our prayers!!!

Omg I just wrote the longest response ever and it got deleted somehow grrr...here goes again...

I'm not sure on the exact reasons for different cd to take clomid...I have heard it has something to do with your cycle length and what day you O since clomid can cause delayed O. I also have heard that the earlier you take it Your cycle the bigger and greater quantity follies you can get?

I will be using opks, I have read that they can be misleading when you have pcos? but that's my method of madness for this first cycle :)

Dh and I tried for 5 years to get our daughter. We did 3 rounds of clomid the stopped because of the side affects and my moodiness lol and then 3 cycles later conceived her naturally! I think my body just needed a jump start!! They say I have pcos but only the part where I have irregular 1+ year cycles and I don't O on my own. We have TTC #2 for 2 years now, finally just found a new dr that would listen to us and help us the way my old RE did!!

I have been on Metformin since August Nd no luck with that alone since I don't have a period on my own so I have been taking provera every 30 days to jump start my period and this will be my first month taking provera, Metformin, and clomid....I'm soooo excited!! As bad as its messing with my guts inside already I'm looking forward to hopefully O'ing and getting that BIG FAT POSITIVE ;)

Oh and tomorrow is my last day of provera woohoo!! Never been so excited for the witch to show so I can start my clomid lol

Yay!! Looks like we'll be close to being cy buddies! How long after your last provera pill do you normally start to bleed? I'm feeling soooo bloated and crampy today but the last few months it's been 7-10 days after my last pill before she finally showed grrr

You are doing cd 5-9 right? It will be interesting to see the difference in our O days since we are doing different days, I'm doing clomid cd 2-6 :) Sounds like we have pretty similar background stories and cycle length issues, really praying for both of us to get bfp's!!!

Yay!! Looks like we'll be close to being cy buddies! How long after your last provera pill do you normally start to bleed? I'm feeling soooo bloated and crampy today but the last few months it's been 7-10 days after my last pill before she finally showed grrr

i have no idea :shrug: its my 1st time using it ...

You are doing cd 5-9 right? It will be interesting to see the difference in our O days since we are doing different days, I'm doing clomid cd 2-6 :) Sounds like we have pretty similar background stories and cycle length issues, really praying for both of us to get bfp's!!!

yes i am, im soooo excited to start :happydance: just hope clomid helps, coz my dr is going to try only 2 rounds to see if it helps me to ovulate so im hoping & praying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->