clomid sucess stories. please share!

hey ladies the :witch: is here, cant wait to start clomid :happydance: i really hop i ov on clomid, even though hubby is not home :nope:

hi
i had a MC 2yrs ago. my cycles have always been out of whack. jan 2011 had a chemical pregnancy then dr suggested clomid on days 2-6. tried that for 4 cycle s but pro levels were 1-6.
i was told to consider ivf but i decided to try 1 more time. this time i took clomid on days 3-7 n got a :bfp:

wishing 2012 is a happy and successful baby making year for all
:dust:

Congratz

I got my BFP! First round of Clomid! I just can barely believe it....

Was on depo for almost 15 years, been off it for 8 months last shot was March 2011. On 1st round of clomid CD 3-7 started on the 24th of Feb 2012. Praying I get a sticky bean this month.

:dust::dust Baby dust to all ::dust::dust:

FXd for you! :witch: is on her way to visit me so I'll be starting clomid cycle 6 any day! :wacko: The statistics for the first 3 month are really good :dust: x

Bump! :winkwink:

I just read through all of your posts and it really makes me feel like there's hope. We've been trying for 18 cycles and today is CD5. Clomid 3-7 this is round two. I have 3 large cysts so they seem to be causing a problem.

Would love to hear more stories or details in your BFP journeys!

Thanks ladies.

Bfp -7dpo!! 1st month clomid 100mg 5-9(clomid challenge) woohoo!

Bump! :winkwink:

I just read through all of your posts and it really makes me feel like there's hope. We've been trying for 18 cycles and today is CD5. Clomid 3-7 this is round two. I have 3 large cysts so they seem to be causing a problem.

Would love to hear more stories or details in your BFP journeys!

Thanks ladies.
I have a 4cm cyst on my right ovary- sooo hopefully yours dont intefere with getting a bfp!!

Bfp -7dpo!! 1st month clomid 100mg 5-9(clomid challenge) woohoo!

:thumbup:
Congrats on your BFP!!!!!!!!!
I'll be 36 in August and he'll be 34 next week... I love hearing success stories for women our age! H&H 9 months to you! :happydance:

I'm on my 2nd round of clomid. 50mg cd5-9 1st cycle BFN. 100mg cd5-9 this cycle. I also had an HSG done in the beginning of Feb. I praying the combination will give my little eggy some help!!

Fx for my BFP later this week! :coffee:

Good luck ladies!

Any more clomid success stories??

I got pg on the 1st round of 50mg w/DS and I had been taking MET for 1 month prior. 2yrs later got pregnant on 100mg but m/c. Now I am back on clomid 7 years later for the TTC#2 again. I am on CD8 of taking it and my ovaries feel like they are being pinched every few minutes after I take it. I was prescribed 100mg CD3-9 but doing 3-8 because my Dr. only wrote the prescription for a total of 12 pills. Hoping and praying for a sticky bfp around my DS's birthday! GOOD LUCK AND BABYDUST!:dust::dust:

we got our BFP on the third round of 50mg ... at 14dpo ... no other symptoms so its completly normal to not experiance anything out of the oridnary !! im now 9 weeks tommorow , with triplets , and still dont have any symptoms but all is well ! xx

are those triplets a result from clomid!!!??

im on my first round of clomid. CD 19 and 2dpo according to opk. fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->