Clomid symptoms

I also get bad acne around my jaw line and chin! Its horrible but if its a sign of it working then i'll cope! Just incase anyone is interested i use loreal mineral powder make up and its really good for giving you quite a clear complexion and hiding the spots!

The 2ww is quite wierd for me this time as i don't feel anything! I can't stop thinking about it though, even more than usual! My chart says i'm due for AF on Wednesday so i'm going to try and leave it until the end of the week if nothing has come by then i will test!

I have wanted to try mineral foundation for a while now so yesterday I had a day off and went to the department store and tried pretty much all the mineral foundations they have. i bought the Revlon one as to me it gives the best look :) hope it will help with the acne! thanks MillieMoo!

Has anyone else found that their normal LP symptoms are intensified on Clomid?

everything with me was stronger on my first month of clomid, but 2nd month, nothing, not even my usual pcos pains! I am having a month off clomid then restarting 3rd cycle, as per my gp instructions, will see how that goes!

Still waiting on AF, no idea if the clomid worked or not cd39.. gonna give it till end of week and test, as if clomid not worked and due to pcos my cycles are all over!!

Had cramps but no other symtons to report!!
xxxx

Last month (my second round of clomid) I had really bad LP symptoms- bloating, really sore bbs, cramping...but that may have had to do with the HCG shot I'm thinking.
Other than that, the clomid seems to extend my LP by a day or two.
What kind of LP symptoms are you having missmaris?

Just normal LP stuff but waaaay worse...super sore nips (sorry TMI) they never usually hurt, bad cramps, backache, and hungry! They are all normal (except the bb thing) but seem much worse than usual and I'm only about 2-3dpo! Oy! It's gonna be a long 2 weeks...but at least I know I ovulated.

Hey everyone. Started Clomid last week, days 2-6 (day 6 on Monday). Had bad cramps day 2/3 and felt fluey but probably cos it was AF anyway. Now feel fantastic, really positive and really healthy. WTF? Or does it all kick in post-OV?!

Just normal LP stuff but waaaay worse...super sore nips (sorry TMI) they never usually hurt, bad cramps, backache, and hungry! They are all normal (except the bb thing) but seem much worse than usual and I'm only about 2-3dpo! Oy! It's gonna be a long 2 weeks...but at least I know I ovulated.

Sounds like symptoms of pregnancy!

Hey everyone. Started Clomid last week, days 2-6 (day 6 on Monday). Had bad cramps day 2/3 and felt fluey but probably cos it was AF anyway. Now feel fantastic, really positive and really healthy. WTF? Or does it all kick in post-OV?!

Another happy camper??!! Haha that was me too! I was nearly euphoric the days I was taking it. I came down to earth with a wee bump in the days after, but nothing too major. I was (and still am) aware of my ovaries, ut tbh the pain wasnt that much worse than normal. Sore but bearable.

Good luck hun and let us know how you get on. XXX

Another happy camper??!! Haha that was me too! I was nearly euphoric the days I was taking it. I came down to earth with a wee bump in the days after, but nothing too major. I was (and still am) aware of my ovaries, ut tbh the pain wasnt that much worse than normal. Sore but bearable.

Good luck hun and let us know how you get on. XXX

Thanks my dear! So funny after you hear all these horror stories but I;m as high as a kite ;-) Sure I'll turn into a grumpy nightmare in a few days!

I was as high as a helium ballon! It was great! I cant wait for next month, well a BFO woudl be preferable! Good luck hun. XXX

Anyone started a new round, anything different?

I will start taking them tomorrow and i just hope i'm not as much a monster as i was last time!

I've been having a good read of the threads, don't know whether I now feel hopefully or full of dread ??????:wacko:
I'll introduce myself, I'm Kay, 34, TTC for 10 months, currently midway through 1st cycle of clomid. I've never felt so ill..........I'm now 8 dpo, heartburn, light headedness, awful cramps, back ache and CM is doing some strange things!!! And I think my family hate me, never cried and shouted so much . . so emotional or should that be irrational :shrug:
I feel better for getting that off my chest, oh, and i need to pee a lot !!!!!
Nowt like honesty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for listening to my moaning, it's appreciated

K x x x

Good luck kayla99! I am on 9dpo and I cant stop crying! Keep us posted with your results. XXX

Hi girls, I am always emotional so I can't blame it on the Clomid. I sometimes cry at commercials.. :rofl:

Good luck. Hope we get some Clomid bfp's soon. xx

Hi bizy, are you testing this week?? soo exciting!

Hi Kay, welcome to the clomid club lol, hope you get your BFP soon, Clomid is not easy to live with I know :)

welcome kayla! no, clomid is not always easy to live with. This round is kicking my butt. 100mg really made a big difference for the symptoms...first I was tired all the time, now I'm having lots of cramping and even pain around my ovaries, I'm emotional today...and this is all pre-O, I can only imagine what the tww will be like! I'm hoping that all of these symptoms mean the clomid is really working for me this month.

Oh my god, this months symptom is major depression! I feel so low! Last month i just shouted at everyone and this month i can't even be bothered to open my mouth as all i want to do is mope around!

Please tell me it will go away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->