Clomid symptoms

:hugs: milliemoo, that is how I was last month, it does lift, for me it lifted around day 12/13 after that I was fine.... hang in there...

I don't know how people can live with Clomid. I was so excited when I got prescribed it, and now :growlmad:
I'm now 12 dpo and feel so unwell, my breasts have never been so painful, i feel cold and shakey, just want to curl up and hide.
Need to decide if I can put myself through this again, i just want to cry

Kay x

Hi Im on my first cycle with Clomid cd16, past 2 days had a dull ache in my ovaries (or that area), could this mean I am ovulating or should I not be ovulating yet because of the Clomid (heard it makes you ovulate later)???

Hi Kayla, dont give up, each cycle seems to be different, not easy but different! the feeling of wanting to hide or curl up does ease off after ovulation...

Pasteljay, its hard to tell as everyone has a different experience, I take my temps as that tells you when you are ovulating, this leaves the guess work out of it...maybe worth looking at doing next time?

i think the feelin low gets alot of people i didnt know what depression was till i took clomid, i'd hate to have depression now i only get it for a few days while taking clomid and then it goes as quick as it comes, but for those few days its like the bloody world is going to end and i can't shake the irrational feelings off me, the 1st 4 months i took it last yr i quit my job after 6 yrs, thoght my boss wasnt happy with me anymore and then in 3 months i job hopped 8 jobs, thought i'd never get the hang of them.

i'm so glad this is my laast month i hope it works this month, i don't think my oh could take much more i ruined his b'day saying he was going to cheat on me and constantly ringing him. absolutely out of charecter for me... the things we do get our special babies huh

Its such horrible stuff but then its also our miracle drug! I would never think about giving it up though as i know what it could give me and i'd do anything for that.

Its such horrible stuff but then its also our miracle drug! I would never think about giving it up though as i know what it could give me and i'd do anything for that.

thats it as long as it gives us a chance at our families we carry on taking them.
just got to ride the rollercoaster out.

Its hard but its hope, and we have to have that! I am not taking it this month and I feel so up beat in myself, but at the same time I know that without it I have no chance, so it does make me a bit sad that I have to wait till next cycle, though its good to know that the feeling of being "low" etc is down to clomid and that it goes away when the clomid is out of the equation!

Hi Im on my first cycle with Clomid cd16, past 2 days had a dull ache in my ovaries (or that area), could this mean I am ovulating or should I not be ovulating yet because of the Clomid (heard it makes you ovulate later)???

Hi im on round 4 of clomid taking them cd2-cd6 and ovulate around day 14,

How are people finding their 3rd cycle of clomid, I start my next month, just wondered if it varied much, cycles 1 & 2 for me were poles apart in symptoms..

My 1st and 2nd cycle were very different too. I had one month off also and not sure if I want to try it again! May have to...

Well as you know i had a really bad time whilst i was taking the clomid, i was so depressed. But now i'm feeling a lot better. I did still have hot flushes and i saw light spots in my eyes when i woke up in the mornings, but thats all gone now.

I have had sore boobs all month this time and i'm also feeling ov pains already this month. I took OPK's over the weekend and they were pretty faint lines but yesterdays was darker! I'm going to try another when i get home to see whats going on. Do you think it could come early for me this month? I took the pills on the same days.

Hi Millie, I think it can come early yes, I think with clomid it gets your body working properly and each month it will be that bit more used to it and working more on its own too, so I think there is every possibility your ov dates can change...

Little_e, hope you get your BFP and dont need clomid next time, but if not, then you will be in good company taking it, as we are all going through it still. horrible though it is, its also hope

How are people finding their 3rd cycle of clomid, I start my next month, just wondered if it varied much, cycles 1 & 2 for me were poles apart in symptoms..

My first cycle was the worst- headaches every day, really bad Ov pain. My second cycle was by far the easiest- I think because I was on 50mg again and my body was used to it. Now on the third cycle, I'm on 100mg, so I had some symptoms again while taking the pills, but I'm feeling fine now. I do think that the impact of clomid is cumulative, so your body gets used to it over a period of months and also regulates the cycle more and more. Let's hope this is it for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->