Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Thanks girlies you are both so kind!
Im not getting my hopes up until I get a strong line on a test- Im going to book in at the doctors but usually have to wait a week for an appointment :/
Thanks for the support girls you really are great!
xx

wow scerene that gr8.all the best,n congrats itsabfp,coz u got it on two
diff brands

I hope so... My fingers are crossed x

This is my superdrug test this evening- eeeek should I be excited???

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 12
looks good scerena! I just posted on your other thread:) try and get a clear picture of it:)

I have a thread started in the pregnancy test section also if anyone wants to take a look! :)

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 4
This is my superdrug test this evening- eeeek should I be excited???

omfg i see a line!!!!!!!!! :yipee::yipee::headspin::wohoo::wohoo: ok , i'm trying not to get excited, but i def see a line! is it a cross line? but i see something there!!!!!

looks good scerena! I just posted on your other thread:) try and get a clear picture of it:)

I have a thread started in the pregnancy test section also if anyone wants to take a look! :)

i think i see something there, but i'm not too sure!! hopefully it will be darker in a few days! holey moley, it looks like we may have 2 bfp's this month!!! :happydance: fx'd for you girls!

Hey hun no its not a cross line just one vertical line :)
Im worried as my fmu seems to be so weak the only time I see a proper line it at night but I'm thinking maybe its because Im still early hmmmm???x

Hey scerena, just popping in the thread to see how you're getting on and you got a BFP!!!!! Wow congrats! That is a definite second line! Xxx

Thanks Hun nice of you to pass through :) well I'm hoping it's a bfp I'm not convinced yet as I want a dark line... And my FMU is crappy I'm only getting lines later in the afternoon?
So not getting my hopes up yet but fx'd and thanks :)
How are you getting on? Xx

Keep testing! How many dpo are you?

I'm good, I'm on cd15 with no sign of ov yet but I'm trying to stay positive!
Xx

Well I got an almost positive opk then I ran out of tests but I'm sure I ovulated this cycle for once lol! I'm going to keep testing and praying for a darker line...

I know all too well about the lack of ovulating you will I'm glad you are thinking positive I ovulate late in a cycle you probably do too maybe? Have you spoke to the doc about putting you on clomid? If you chart and can show lack of ovulation they should help u Hun xx

I am seeing the doc in November so he should refer me to the FS by then!
It will be month 18.

I hope your line gets darker today, when are you testing again? Xx

Thanks Hun :) um Probably later this afternoon/early evening as need to go buy more tests lol...

Aw I'm glad you can finally get it sorted Hun they will definitely help you i don't know what I would have done without my fs as my docs never listened...
Xx

My doc never listens!

I'll look out for an update this afternoon :) xxx

Scerena- Do you have a new test pic of today? If you are taking different brands of tests and seeing a line on all of them faint or not, it means you are definitely pregnant. But i understand you wanting a more defined line to get better answers. I so hope this is it for you!

Pretty- any new test today?

Yesterdays tests- above is the one from yesterday morning and below is yesterday night, what do you think? Done a IC this morning but having a hard time trying to get the IC's to get a line....
x

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 5
Thanks harri :) I think its time that I started to believe im pregnant! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members