Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Hi girls. I popped in for some advice. My chart magically gave me a crossline this morning. It seems to make sense with some of my higher temps. I had close to postive opks on cd 47, but days following it just got lighter and lighter. Do you think my body tried cd 47 and failed, but tried again later and I missed a surge for cd 53? It all makes a lot of sense, but I'm trying not to get too excited. If I am 6dpo, then this is my very first successful natural cycle. I'm sure only time will tell with my next few temps. Gaaw, the female body!

Hi girls. I popped in for some advice. My chart magically gave me a crossline this morning. It seems to make sense with some of my higher temps. I had close to postive opks on cd 47, but days following it just got lighter and lighter. Do you think my body tried cd 47 and failed, but tried again later and I missed a surge for cd 53? It all makes a lot of sense, but I'm trying not to get too excited. If I am 6dpo, then this is my very first successful natural cycle. I'm sure only time will tell with my next few temps. Gaaw, the female body!

i would say that it IS possible that your body tried to ovulate and failed. I had something similar on my last cycle too. I hope you BD in time?! Could you get a progesterone test tomorrow to confirm ovulation?

Scerena- I hope she stays away for you!!!!! Fx’d!!!

Afm- today is 7dpo for me and I have temp dip!!! My temps are still high, but definitely a nice dip! Could be implantation dip!!! My chart is in my siggy:) I can not wait for 2maro morning to come to see if my temp rises again:)

your chart looks awesome!!! i sure hope it is implantation for you!!! beautiful chart! :thumbup:

Thanks pretty :) how is your temp today?

Turboturtle- I think you may have ovulated late then Hun! Gl how exciting! I would get your bloods done also :)

X

TurboTurtle, I am nicknaming your name to TT:)
I agree with TBP, I think that your chart looks like your body geared up to ovulate, but then didn’t for some reason:( Are you under a lot of stress??

TBP- Thank You!!! Do you know why my temps overall, were so much lower on clomid then this natural cycle?? I never even reached 98 with the clomid cycle..

Scerena- YES!! It is higher :happydance:

My temp is higher this morning than yesterday morning!!! It could actually mean implantation now!!! :happydance: I am 8 dpo today and was gonna test at 10dpo, but I feel myself “chickening out:” because I just don’t want to see a big fat BFN:(

i would say that it IS possible that your body tried to ovulate and failed. I had something similar on my last cycle too. I hope you BD in time?! Could you get a progesterone test tomorrow to confirm ovulation?
Is it 7dpo for a progesterone check? My cycle has been so long I can't really call it cd21. lol I doubt we caught it. I had to take a week off BD bcz of my biopsy. I'm sure we would have had a better chance otherwise. =( sad panda

Thanks pretty :) how is your temp today?
Turboturtle- I think you may have ovulated late then Hun! Gl how exciting! I would get your bloods done also :)
X
Thanks hun! I'm uber thrilled. Gonna try n get in if I can. How are you doing? Still waiting on AF? Maybe progesterone cream will help force it so you can start your extra clomid?

TurboTurtle, I am nicknaming your name to TT:)
I agree with TBP, I think that your chart looks like your body geared up to ovulate, but then didn’t for some reason:( Are you under a lot of stress??
My acu doc says I have a "saw" chart with drastic ups and downs cuz my hormones are getting balanced. This is likely just the chaotic month before I get somewhat normalized. Lots of changes these past few months including adding synthroid for my thyroid and a vigorous diet and exercise plan.

Hey turboturtle80- Im going to just let nature take its course and if it gets too long then I will get provera but im only cd29 atm

Prettynpink- I have a good feeling about your temps hun :)

well been getting real faint lines but I can barely get a good pic of them- my mum walked in and my tests were on the side and she said 'these tests have lines on them are you pregnant'? But not getting my hopes up, if I ovulated it would have been around cd20/21 I reacon as I ran out of opks just before then and I last tested I think cd18 and they were almost positive... so Im just waiting to see what happens
xx

Hey turboturtle80- Im going to just let nature take its course and if it gets too long then I will get provera but im only cd29 atm

Prettynpink- I have a good feeling about your temps hun :)

well been getting real faint lines but I can barely get a good pic of them- my mum walked in and my tests were on the side and she said 'these tests have lines on them are you pregnant'? But not getting my hopes up, if I ovulated it would have been around cd20/21 I reacon as I ran out of opks just before then and I last tested I think cd18 and they were almost positive... so Im just waiting to see what happens
xx

Yay!! Pics please! Omg! You so deserve your bfp. If you are 8dpo you are one day ahead of me. Eeeks, totally stalking now. Fx crossed for u babe! All these natural BFPs have me excited!

Thanks hunni :)

look over in the pregnancy test forum and look under the title
I think I just have line eye lol! TWEAKERS WELCOME- 8 & 9DPO

I just posted some pics of the ic i just peed on hehe!

Please all look girls tell me what you think??

And turbo have you tested yet?
xx

Lol, u know I did. Haha. Bfn. But I don't expect much from this cycle. Ovulation was enough for me. I stalked your pics and commented already, but I do see lines. No doubt in my mind. Hang in there sweetie. Fx for a sticky bean! I'm so happy for all you girls. This a beautiful natural cycle all around. Its been nice to hear all the great news and be on edge with each of you and not all alone.

Pretty, your chart is just lovely. Its waltzing into a BFP. Gl sweets!

turbo you are not out just yet though hun fx'd
I hope it stays positive and I get a sticky bean too- Im [-o< But secretly trying not to get my hopes up...
Thanks for looking and replying
xx

Pretty-i'm not sure why your temps are higher this month and without clomid. My guess would be that it was a weak ovulation last cycle, idk though, i'm no expert. I was told my ovulations were weak in the past, so i guess it is possible. Your temp today looked good! I hope you get a sticky bean this month!

TT- the generic name for progesterone test is cd 21 tests but for those of us who ovulate past 14 days (come on who really does that?! lol) as long as it is around 7 days after your ovulation date, it will confirm. Just tell your doctor you want to confirm your ovulation and there shouldn't be a problem getting it. Good luck!

Scerena- i looked at your tests but i couldn't see anything, but that doesn't mean there isn't anything there. Hopefully tomorrow will be darker! Cant wait to see your progession! That would be so awesome to see some BFP's from us natural girls this month!

Thanks teddybearpug- definately something there and its pink just finding it hard to get my stupid iPhone to get a decent pic- some of the girlies can see it too but I hope it gets darker but Im early on so who knows lol

How are you anyway? x

Hello Girls,

I feel like crap today!! SO incredible nauseous since this morning and dizzy:( I don't know if I have caught a flu bug.. I haven't gotten sick, just feel terrible like I am going to every 5 mins!! Today I am 9dpo and I will be testing tomorrow at 10dpo! Ughhhhhhhh!!! Yuck!! I feel :sick:and literally feel green in the face!!!

Scerena- Did you take a test today? post a pic on this thread!! lol, i hate searching....i'm lazy! :haha::haha: its ok to post pregnancy tests in the threads, i think i read that somewhere...you just cant post a seperate thread on ttc section...stupid i think, but oh well. I sure hope its a positive!!

Pretty-your symptoms sounds promising!!! and your chart looks great! how can you resist not testing today?!?! lol! fx'd crossed for you!

We may have 2 postives all naturale this month!!!!

I'm doing good, on cd 5. this part of the cycle is so boring!

My frer hardly a line earlier but my ic's I just done I swear I can see pink?
What do you think?
My frer hasnt gave me much hope though but done this about an hour ago x

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 8
Its super hard to tell on these pics, but I know I saw lines on several of your others. The first one on here I'm sure has pink. It could still be really early. Maybe you are only 7 or 8 dpo? So possible. Everything so crossed for you sweetie.

Thanks Hun I thought I saw pink on the first one :)
Maybe I am earlier in my cycle than i think like you said- but glad you have seen some of my lines :)
Xx

Maybe you can see the doc and get a progesterone test? I have been reading so much on low progesterone after O (confirmed by opk, temps, cm...) and (I don't wanna scare you) it seems low progesterone and signs of hcg seem to cause chemicals. Idk why docs don't do something about that. If you have low progesterone after confirmed ovulation, that's clearly something that needs to be addressed, right? Maybe you have a lil baby trying in there. A line is a line right? You have lines on two different brands. Some people don't get frer lines till way down the road. Even if the doc doesn't wanna help, some sort of progesterone might help you. I wonder if you can get progesterone suppositories like Pretty? Its such an important hormone for the lil bebe. There's just times you have to trust your instincts. I hope I don't stress you out. I don't mean to. I get sad for you girls having to go through this. It hurts down to your soul and gets discouraging. Plus it helps other girls who might go through this have some knowledge ahead of time.

Scerena-your pictures are dark, but if you got lines on 2 different brands, then i would say your preggo!! So like you and turtle said, you could just be very early after ovulation. Defintely ask for a progesterone test and a beta to see if you are preggo and if there is low progesterone. I just know you caught your eggy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->