Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

positive or evap?? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... It is thick that is for sure, and I think pink... :shrug:

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 4
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 6
Pretty-idk what a positive looks like on those tests, but i do see a line and it looks as thick as the control line. So i'm guessing it is positive?! hopefully you will test with a frer test soon so we can know for sure!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been admitted to the hospital. I feel like I am never going to get a break and I am never going to have a baby. I feel defeated and like giving up at this very moment, I just can't take it anymore. I want everything taken out of me!!!! I started bleeding at about 12am last night and it came with the worst pain that I have felt in a very long time. After about 2 hours I had a high fever, was passing out and throwing up and OH got scared and made me go to the ER. I don't remember much, but the pain is still pretty bad this morning even with IVs and pain meds. They paged my doctor and he came rite in and is running tests (bloods, tissue sample and ultrasound) to make sure I didn't have another miscarriage. All I feel like doing is crawling up in a ball and:cry::cry::cry:
I think this is the end for me:cry:

Oh pretty that sounds horrid. Everything crossed for you here. :hugs:

Awww pretty I'm so sorry to hear this Hun :( I hope your ok and I hope you haven't had another miscarriage I really do, fx'd you feel better soon and please keep us updated xx

pretty- OH NO!! I hope everything is ok! get some rest and i will be praying for you! :hugs:

thank you girls!!!!
all your kind words mean so much:hugs:
got back most of my test results and I did not have another chemical or miscarriage!:) I feel quite relieved and happy with those results. I mean it sucks that I am not pregnant, another cycle, but glad I didn't loose another precious baby also. It looks like I am just having a really heavy period probably because of the endo. And I have a really bad kidney infection, which is what they think has caused the fever and vomiting. I guess i must of had a bladder infection this last week and it went up to my kidneys. Sucks, but glad we caught it all before it did any real damage. I will remain in the hospital tonight also with antibiotics threw IV but will hopefully be able to go home tomorrow!

thank you girls!!!!
got back most of my test results and I did not have another chemical or miscarriage!:) I feel quite relieved and happy with those results. I mean it sucks that I am not pregnant, another cycle, but glad I didn't loose another precious baby also. It looks like I am just having a really heavy period probably because of the endo. And I have a really bad kidney infection, which is what they think has caused the fever and vomiting. I guess i must of had a bladder infection this last week and it went up to my kidneys. Sucks, but glad we caught it all before it did any real damage. I will remain in the hospital tonight also with antibiotics threw IV but will hopefully be able to go home tomorrow!

so glad that all is well in that sense! wow, i had no idea that bladder or kidney infections could get so bad! Do you normally have periods that painful? I hope you feel better soon! Get some much needed rest!

thank you girls!!!!

so glad that all is well in that sense! wow, i had no idea that bladder or kidney infections could get so bad! Do you normally have periods that painful? I hope you feel better soon! Get some much needed rest!

Thanks you TBP!! :hugs:
yes, my periods are always extremely painful because I have endometriosis. But this was a different pain, and that is what really scared me. Plus the vomiting and fever, we knew something was up. Or at least OH did, I was out of it LOL

Glad to hear it wasn't a chemical or miscarriage pretty, hope you get better soon Hun xx

Update on me: well I think I'm going to have a chemical! I'm going from Pink lines to no lines- I think I'm out! I wish af would arrive already!!!

I'm back girls :) xx

thanks you and scerena I am so sorry:hugs: I hope that you don't get AF and you just have slow rising HCG!!! :hugs: did you take another superdrug test??

Scerena-i hope your wrong and it works out for you. Have you taken any more tests?

Pretty-how are you feeling?

I am feeling much better TBP!!! Thanks for asking:) I will be on antibiotics for the next 7 days still :( boo! But am feeling much better than I was! I go to OB tomorrow to see what the next step in us TTC will be.. A bit nervous about that!
How are you doing??

I done a ic- BFN! I'm giving up now and see what happens I think... It's not looking good at all

Glad to hear you're a bit better pretty :)

And yeh teddybearpug how are you???
Xxx

Scerena-still no sign of AF though, right? hope it all works out for you. We need some postive stuff going on in our thread!

Pretty-glad your doing better and hopefully your OB appt gives you some answers.

I'm currently just blah i guess. Trying to not be depressed, its just getting to be too much i think. I've been thinking really hard about what and how long i'm will to keep ttc. I have to talk it over with OH but i'm thinking that if we are not pregnant by the end of the year, i'm just going to chill for a while. I guess it would be NTNP? But i'm going to give it a little while longer while actively ttc. HOpefully this funk passes soon. I hate feeling down.

I hope we see some miracles soon. I think we all need to see one!

No af yet Hunni, sometimes I feel that's the best way after nearly 3 years, I hope you get a lovely bfp before then as you really deserve it :) xx

Hi girls. So my temps were happily going down and now they are back up. Idk what's up, but here's a pic of my tests. Last night lh and ic. This morning frer (out of the case). I have line eye and am seeing what I wanna see by now. Can anyone tweak?

https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/griegofamily/TurboTurtle80/picsay-1315396197.jpg

Hey I can't but put them in the pregnancy test forum Hunni :) I can def see a faint line on the pink handle ic gl!!! Xxxx

Thanks Scerena. I did put them out there for now. We'll see what we can get. =) Nervous wreck over here. I woulda been happy with low temps and AF, but gawd...this roller coaster never ends. How are you feeling babe? Did you get into the docs yet?

Turbo- yeah i can also see a line on the IC test. So maybe just maybe....:shrug: Your chart is looking good. Maybe that big temp dip you had was implantation and it was just implanting later than the "norm". Oh man i so wish your TCM doc was in the country!! how dare her leave us at a time like this!! lol!

Fingers and toes and anything else i can cross (except my legs, lol) are crossed for you ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->