Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Scerena- YOU ARE SO PREGNANT!!! That is definitely a line!! Believe it girl! So happy for you! that is amazing!! Congrats to you! Our first natural BFP!!!!!!:hugs:

Thanks hunni :) I believe it now that mammag tweaked yesterdays frer for me... Im so scared yet so excited I hope I have a sticky bean I really do :happydance:

So do you think its safe for me to say Im officially pregnant now?
xx

Thanks hunni :) I believe it now that mammag tweaked yesterdays frer for me... Im so scared yet so excited I hope I have a sticky bean I really do :happydance:

So do you think its safe for me to say Im officially pregnant now?
xx

yeah i think its safe! I don't know how you have managed NOT to yet! lol! My prayers are for you and your bean to stick! Do you have a doc appt scheduled yet to confirm through them?

No I am going to phone up on Monday morning and get booked in for bloods etc for confirmation... I'm so excited! Thanks Hunni :) hoping after the weekend I get a nice dark line xxx

I think I am having another chemical so I will more than likely be joining you all again very soon xx

Well my test seems lighter... But I keep them all together and a few hours I looked at it an it has the same pink line as the others? I don't know I'm not feeling that I am now as done a digi 'not pregnant' I know they're a higher miu maybe I am early but no darker lines yet...

And pretty have you tested again?
X

Well my test seems lighter... But I keep them all together and a few hours I looked at it an it has the same pink line as the others? I don't know I'm not feeling that I am now as done a digi 'not pregnant' I know they're a higher miu maybe I am early but no darker lines yet...

And pretty have you tested again?
X

ah, dont give up hope yet. you are still early, who many dpo are you?
I think that is why they say not to keep testing after you get your positive because lines that dont get darker can drive you crazy. Not all tests have the same amount of dye in them, so you can't really judge if your pregnancy is progressing just by going by that. Fx'd for you and try not to stress, i know, its impossible, but try.

Hello all.
Sorry you're having a rough time scerena. Can you just wait a couple of days before testing again?
I'm ok, not getting along with metformin very well. It makes me feel sick and I've actually been sick on 3 separate days. Only on twice a day so far, not brave enough to try 3 times! No idea what cd I am after my random period. Either cd 19 or 15 maybe??? I hate all this at the moment.

Hi scerena, I just caught up a little on all your natural cycles here and I really do hope this is your bfp! It sounds very promising my fingers (and toes!) are crossed for you x

Thanks hunni :)

Oh yeh panic over now the test has dried with all the others I think its darker and more pink fx'd for me girls xxx

I can't post it as not on the laptop but if u go on my thread 'I think I might be having another chemical...' think it's called that? Well anyway it's in the pregnancy test forum u can have a look there otherwise I'll post it tomorrow xx

I've just seen, looks like you are pregnant! I've changed my siggy :) x

Awww thanks Hun :) I'm hoping I am and that i have a sticky bean! They're good lines I just can't help be worried lol! I just want even darker ones! Xx

Hang in there Scerena. Try not to compare your tests with that of others. One thing bad about bnb is everyone gets these generalizations that ur test results should look a certain way at certain times. Try to keep in mind everyone is different. I don't think you should worry if ur lines aren't visibly progressive. Only way to tell is by blood and scans. Hope u feel better soon.

Thanks turbo and yes I'm definitely booking in for scans :) I hate seeing lines and not being 100% lol! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->