Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

I think everyone is pretty much back in the swing of things. For a while there we were all just taking a break.

Does anyone else break out with a lot of acne on provera/prometrium? My face is horrid. I'm the only 31 y/o running round with giant zits. :cry: I haven't had acne in years. This round of provera is very different than the first. Hopefully its for a good reason.

Yes thats right we was all on breaks etc for various reasons now we are all starting to ttc again! :happydance:
OMG yes this cycle with provera my skin was DISCUSTING!!! I am so hoping all these different symptoms you are having bring good things to you :)

Hooray for everyone being back together!
Good news for you scerena - really hope it's your month

I'm not massive really and I know that but I've always had a flat tummy so it's weird having a bump - particularly one that wriggles! Looking forward to seeing mum, esp now my sisters wedding is done so hopefully it'll be more relaxed. She's getting on well - there will be a repeat scan in a few weeks so that's a source of anxiety I guess.

Bean- I am glad your mum is getting on ok :hugs: I hope the scan goes well also, I hope you have a lovely time with your mum :hugs:

Yes must be weird having a bump! Do you know what you are calling your baby yet???

Thanks hun I hope so! Lets hope these follicles do what they are meant to be doing and continue growing!

We have a few names we like for both sexes but nothing definate. Think I've been to scared to believe this might all turn out well to get more attached. Prob the reason we haven't bought anything year either. We will prob wait and see what the baby looks like when it's here though.

Aw hun, I think we will all be scared/nervous when it happens to us, you will be so relived when you are holding your bubba :hugs:
When do you recon you will do your baby shopping??

Going to look at a few bits with mum tomorrow. Think we will order the furniture this weekend as we need the window changed in the study that will be the nursery. Struggling with prams - they are all so big so unless we find a really good deal we will prob end up borrowing our friends pram initially then get a macclaren buggy after maybe 5-6 months as it's so much smaller and cheaper. Car seat is at least straight forward as ebeyome seems to get the maxicosi as it gets the best reviews. Don't plan on buying too many clothes before baby is here and my mum and sister want to go to the baby show next month as it's in birmingham so local and we can prob pick up bedding and feeding things there. I guess thats the majority of the essentials. In honesty I'm clueless - I spent so much time thinking about ttc I don't think I ever let myself plan for this part at all.

Bean- will be nice doing some baby shopping with your mum :) and the baby show sounds like fun :) enjoy shoppig for your bubba might feel even more real when you start seeing baby stuff around your place :)

TT - my skin used to be AWFUL on provera! It was just adding insult to injury....as if ttc isn't bad enough you get a constant reminder every time you look in the mirror! Hopefully all worth it in the end tho....the things us girls go through for these babies eh?

Bean - I'm with you on the whole pram thing. It's SO confusing, and SO expensive! We were looking at the icandy strawberry, but at £780 (inc car seat, carrycot etc) it's such an investment.

Rere - the only other thing I did was to take honey and cinnamon, but most of the time I forgot! I think conceive plus is a great idea....think when I first started using it I put it in too late. If you read the instructions it recommends about half an hour before sex....not v romantic but I guess it gives it time to get where it needs to be!

As for names, we've got a few ideas but nothing definite. I love Kate/Katie for a girl but Andy doesn't. He loves Olivia, and so do I but apparently it's the no 1 most popular name! Not sure that really bothers me though. The other girls name I like is Elise, but lots of people have never heard of it. Middle name will be Rose after my mum and Andy's grandma. For boys we quite like Connor, or Will or Oliver (which would mean we could never have an Olivia!). It's tough decisions! What names would u go for.....or do u not want to say? :)

I never knew that about conceive plus I will have to start using it before ttc no wonder it hasnt worked!
My sisters name us olivia and my nieces name is elice (she changed the s to a c) lovely names :) lovely middles name too :)
Your boys names are all nice too :) must be hard picking 1 name, you will know what one to choose when u look at you baby I think :)

I like- ariah (usually spelt aria) and avah if I have a girl, will prob change my mind by the time I actuly get pregnant lol
Dont have any boys mames boys names seem hard to me...

The iCandy strawberry is lovely! I love iCandy's :)

Aaw thanks hun!We'll probably change our minds a hundred times before this baby's born!

Love your names too...think my fave is Avah. Think boys names are much harder. I'm hoping one day we'll just hear a boy's name we fall in love with!

Yeah, do love the old icandy but no denying it's pricey. And doesn't seem to have that much storage. But v pretty! :)

My friend has a iCandy and when you got the carrycot on it it is murder to get shopping underneath, but with the seat its fine- so pretty yet so pricey like you said!

Yes you will hear a name and love it, or jus know what to call your baby when you see him/her :)

What cute names! Are you girls gonna breast feed or bottle feed? If I ever have a bub I want to at least try to bf. My mom couldn't bf us and I think it had a serious impact on our immune systems. We get sick all the time. I can't believe how much strollers are out there...that's crazy expensive. Our Strollers with car seat/carrier are like $300-$600 at the most. I know my family would spoil my first though, so everything will be expensive and lavish. Oh well, can't blame grandparents. Lol.

Provera this round is very different. I have super sore boobies and its making me constipated (tmi, sorry). I'm really starting to feel good about it. I wonder if provera has a way of jump starting cycles? I'm just glad that it seems like I'll make it to my 10th pill...exciting!

Turbo- Glad things are different already :) Sorry you are having bowel problems, hopefully it will stop soon! I have heard sometimes people take provera and it helps their cycles so you never know!

How is eveyone else today???

Nothing new for me to report, but I have my next scan tomorrow, done a opk today but it isn't positive yet (cd13) so not holding my breath for tomorrow...

Hoping your scan goes good Rere! Are you guys dtd often? Any time now that egg will be ready!

Day 9 on provera for me. Just waiting the time away.:coffee: I had a spa day yesterday. Got my toesies done and a really nice set of gel nails with the two colors. I feel all spiffied up now! lol.

Hi girls. Had a really good couple of days with mum. She's coping v well with the treatment and her oncologist seems really pleased. We need to wait for a scan in 4 weeks but her blood tumour markers are falling which suggests she's responding to the chemo. For the first time I now believe that she will meet her grandchild which makes me smile lots.
We spent today pram shopping and are leaning towards the uppababy vista. Just need to take my husband to see it this weekend. Have also chosen furniture from mamas and papas. In terms of names I like Florence, Madeline, Alice and Matilda for a girl and Rupert, Louis or George for a boy. Can't believe this is actually happening!

Aww Bean, that's so good everything is looking good for you. I'm so happy your mom is doing well with the treatment. I'm sure everything is becoming very realistic and gives you goosebumps when you think about it. Its real love! Pretty soon baby will be here and mum will be there to enjoy it with you.

Turbo- Thanks hun I will update when I have been to the scan tomorrow morning- I am scared of bad news... Yes we dtd today so will probably do every other day as recommended from our fs...
A sa sounds nice- bet you loved being pampered... :) day 9 and no af definatly an improvement right :)

Beanhunter- so happy your mum is responding well to her treatment :hugs: Aw what lovely names my nephew is caled lewis... buggy shopping and furniture shopping sound so exciting I cannot wait to do that... I bet oh will love your choices :)

Bean - I am so, so happy to hear that your mum seems to be responding well! That's such great news, and I'm sure it would mean the world to both you and her for her to be able to give your long awaited baby some cuddles.

I LOVE your names....Florence and Madeline were some of my favourites but oh wasn't as keen. They're so, so pretty tho.

We looked at the Vista too...so many things we liked about it but it was just too tall for me (i'm a short arse :haha:)

Rere....good luck for the scan chick, keep us posted! xxx

:hi: ladies- I will reply to posts later as so busy just giving a quick update...*
Well, I had my cd14 scan today :) I had a nice 18mm follicle that she said will be ready to go within the next couple of days, downside was my lining- 3.4mm :( she said don't be disheartened as those embryos can be agressive and snuggles in as she scanned a pregnant lady whos lining was 2mm the other day so she said keep trying every other day as it can happen...
She has a meeting at lunch and is going to put my case forward at lunch time and then phone me, next cycle will either be-
Injectables or...
clomid with estrogen...
As clomid isnt doing my lining any good...
Anyhow I should o over the next few days she said dont loose hope as it can happen like th lady she scanned the other day so I am still happy and happy my follies are growing to a nice size in cd14 my body is working :)*
Excited to know my plan next cycle I will update you all later when I have spoke to the nurse :)

Jwb- :haha: I'm a short ass too :haha: 5'3" how tall are you lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->