Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

:hi: girls went the hozzy they scanned me i am 5 weeks they think she had a look at my tube and she looked at my lining of the womb and said its nice and thick had bloods done i have to phone up in the morning and see what my count is her a pic of my tests x x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120420-00171.jpg
    IMG-20120420-00171.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 3
Yaaaaaaaaaay Scerena! :happydance: :happydance: Go on those amazing ovaries of yours!!
I'm going to check back but I don't think my lining was all that thick the month I got my bfp. And if you've got a few days to go before you ov then surely it has time to grow some more? Just keep thinking positive my lovely.

Oh God, now you've got the old what days to have sex issue....I used to find it quite nerve wracking when u know ovulation could be any day! Do you have your conceive plus at the ready? (haha I'm nervous for you!! :haha: )

Will be great to have a plan for your next cycle....but even better if this is it and you don't need a plan!
:dust:

I'm just about 5'3" so yep, def a short arse!

Caz- omg I didnt know you got your :bfp: congrats hunni! So happy for you :happydance: glad everything is looking good :dance: I better add your bfp to the title :)

Jwb- we are going to bd everyother day like she tole us too, and yes have the conceive plus at the ready :haha: so you are short like me :haha: it has its benefits lol!

Fertility people phoned if not pregnant this cycle I can do injectables next cycle :) but prob have to wait till after hols as they will need to be doing scans etc still :happydance: she also said if I get pregnant this cycle to phone up and let her know... Finally happy with my plan (just my hols are in the way of starting next cycle :( going 21st may- 4th june) so have to prob have one natural cycle) got to see my fs 8th may... Staying positive for this cycle otherwise soon I can have injections and a nice thick lining...

Wow Caz that's amazing! (sorry I missed your post before we must've been typing at the same time)Congratulations honey! How do you feel?

Rere that's great that you've got such a clear plan, and a fabby holiday in there too! If clomid's affecting your lining then injectables should be better for you. And my fs said the success rate with injectables is much higher than clomid. But first things first, let's keep fingers & toes crossed for this cycle.

This is a good news day....I like it :) xxx

Jwb- I like today too :dance: thanks for being very supportive :hugs: yes I too heard injectables have a nice success rate and wont thin my lining like clomid does so exciting! But like you said I am going to focus on this cycle definately holding onto hope nd my lining may thicken :)
How are you doing? Any appointments or anything coming up?

Had a mwife appt today. Nothing major really, just measured my bump, told me where bubs was lying (pretty amazing they can tell!) and we had a listen to the heartbeat. I could honestly listen to that all day!

And of course I'm supportive, you banana - it feels like we've all been thru so much together I don't think I can really close this ttc chapter fully until all us girls have our babies. But things are looking so positive for you right now, you totally deserve some great news.

And Caz - sorry to hear you're feeling a bit sick, but hey, there could be no better reason in the world! Congrats again honey :hugs:

Aw what way is baby laying? I bet hearing your babys heartbeat is lovely :)
Thanks jwb, you are right we have all been through alot, will be nice once we all have our babies and we have a thread all nattering on about out babies/ children etc :)

I cant wait to be pregnant and feel pregnant :) have a h&h 9 months caz :)

That day will come Scerena, i'm sure :hugs:

Pip was vertical with the spine over to my right hand side. Midwife couldn't tell if s/he was the right way up or upside-down tho! They move about so much now anyway, there's no telling where s/he is now! I love feeling the movement tho, and yes the heartbeat is fantastic :cloud9:

Aw bless her :) sounds like you have a nice healthy active baby :) aww she must be getting so big :dance: so excited for you! X

Great news day!!

Congrats Caz! What a surprise! Hope the sickness goes away soon, but at lease it means you have all the right hormones going on.

Rere!! Great folly! I have high hopes for you this month. This is so promising!

JWB, glad your appt went well. Its all happening so fast!

Turbo- aw thanks hun :) Has af arrived for you yet??? :dust:

Wow caz - congrats! Didn't know you'd had your bfp!
Scerena - sounds good - both the follie and the future plan.
JWAB - jealous - I've not been measured yet, expiring it'll happen at my appt on tues - will be 29 weeks so it's bloods and anti d injection too :(

No AF yet Rere. I don't suspect it'll be here until next week. I take my last pill tonight!

Thanks JWB. Mee too! Lol. Or even worse I hope its not evil and like really heavy. I'm getting pretty scared now.

I hope you dont have to wait too long either TT :hugs: its good you havent spotted vefore you finishes taking it :) hope af is normal and not evil :)

Thanks bean :) hope your midwife app goes well keep us updated please :)

:hi: girls nurse has just phoned and said my bloods are 1634 witch is high has anyone had them this high i have to go back for bloods tomorrow and scan Monday x x x

Great numbers caz :dance: I have never had a beta done before but it sounds great :happydance: I wonder if there is two beans in there?? :)

I never had bloods caz but honestly if the drs aren't worried try not to stress about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->