Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Not a good day. Had my midwife appt and it tools her 3 goes to get my blood (I do not have bad veins!) and then my anti d injection. Am battered and bruised and very grumpy. The whole thing made me feel giddy and unwell and really upset. I hate hospital appts as it was there at my 12 week appt I found out about mum so it brings bak bad memories. At least all my appointments from now tip term are at the gp surgery which is so much less stressful.

Sorry you are having a rough day bean :hugs: :hugs: was every thing ok with you and baby at your appointment???

Aaw bean that's not good honey. All over now tho.

Scerena - Yaaaaaaaaaay for crosshairs!! Eeek let the waiting begin! Xx

scerena - I hope hope hope that this is my last go round with clomid. So far I have done really well. Last time I took it at 50mg by day3 I was mean to dh and I couldnt stop it. Everything he did urked my nerves. It was terrible. So far so good. I'm taking a multi-vit with iron because I'm anemic, D3, folic and a baby asprin as well each day. I will add mucinex in as it gets closer to O time. Sheww weee I'm always trying all kinds of stuff in hopes something does the trick!!!

Bean--aww hun so sorry. I hate to be poked and proded on. At least it's the last time you have to go there ::):

JWB- I know I am so excited I ovulated the earliest ever aswell- CD15! Starting to think this operation was good for me :happydance: now the lovely tww :haha: So happy though for ovulating early :)
How are you doing???

fluter- Clomid does make us nasty to our poor oh's :blush: mine is so use to it now :haha: Its good you have been ok so far on it though :)
We can all relate to you on this thread about trying all sorts of stuff ttc makes us try anything lol!
I took baby aspirin before, are you just taking it or did the doctor prescribe it???
I have never tried mucinex though...

speechless/shocked/scared/excited!!!!

my dates dont match up to this at all.... But looks like I am almost 5 weeks!! :wacko::happydance:

Dr put me on progesterone and he 'thought' he could see the flutter of a heartbeat but said its way to early to know for sure! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 11b71725.jpg
    11b71725.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 5
Welcome Fluter! Hope the clomid does the trick this round.

Rere, Congrats! I'm so excited to see your cycles just doing their thing. I know ur bd'n enough, so I have high high hopes for you. Feels like this is it, doesn't it?

Bean, love, so sorry they were not gentle with you. I hate when they do that. Isn't it crazy how much trouble we go thru to get pregnant just to get more uncomfortable?! It'll be time soon. You're almost there.

Jwb, how are ya? You seem nice and calm. =)

Pretty, welcome back. Good to see u. Hope you get all the good news you need!

Tbp. You know girl, I'm praying a bfp just sneaks up on you. I know you don't want it, but deep down your soul needs it and I'm not giving up on you. :smug:

Pink, is everything OK? You seem like you've lost hope. =( You're still trying, right?

Afm, just waiting. :coffee: AF still isn't here, which I think is normal. I think they said 7-10 days?? :shrug: Who knows. I spent all this time hoping not to bleed early, and now I'm hoping at least something happens. Lol. Oh well. I can't say I didn't expect my body to be difficult. Garden is happy. Check out my journal if u wanna see pics. I got promoted to manager today. I'm technically my own dept now. Yay! No employees yet, but I guess its a start. LOL.

prettynpink - YAY 5wks is super early so I wouldn't sweat it. I know you have to be over the moon!!!

scerena I'm just taking the baby asprin. I always take the mucinex to help with CM while on clomid. I've even done baking soda finger lol

Oh wow pretty!! Congratulations! Right before iui. I'm so happy for you. Lucky Lucky thread again.

Aaargh! Just wrote a super long post and my phone lost it!!

CONGRATS pretty yaaaaaaaaaay! Did u have any idea before the scan? R they keeping u on progesterone?

TT - hello my lovely, I'm fine thanks just expanding away! Congrats on the promotion!
Scerena - you've gone all 'normal' on us! :haha: So glad the trauma if the op seems to b paying off. And all good with me hun, thanks 4 asking
Fluter - welcome to the thread! Wow, you've tried the lot! What is baking soda meant to do?? It's a new one to me!

Pretty- so excited for you getting a natural :bfp: I will change the bfp' number on the thread too :) congrats and have a h&h 9months :)

Turbo- hey hun, thanks :) I hope things go ok and my cycle can stay like this so I have more of a chance, I dont have high hopes this cycle but I suppose you just never know...
Glad you are a manager :happydance: yes af is 7-10day so do not worry yet hun :hugs:

Fluter- :haha: I have heard if baking soda finger :haha: sounds like you are doing all you can so fx'd!

JWB- :haha: I hope so but not holding my breath about my next natural cycle I am sure that will make up for it lol! Glad you and baby are doing well :hugs:

FF has changed my o date to cd16 still happy with that, so 3dpo again today lol!

Justwant Baking Soda in small amounts helps balance the ph of your body and in my experience it causes lots of water cm. I never get ewcm. I only get watery a little before O so I usually use Pre-Seed and Soft cups around O time too

Ooh...learn something new every day! It's crazy all the things we do to try and get these babies. Good luck honey xx

:hi: girls not up dated you all forgot my last bloods were 4332 had a scan i was 5weeks 4 days her a pic its to early yet to see any thing so got to go back tomorrow i will be 6 weeks then she thinks it might be twins congrats to prittypink x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120423-00172.jpg
    IMG-20120423-00172.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 6
Yay caz please keep us updated your numbers ate nice and high :)
You and pretty can be bump buddies :)
Congrats again caz :happydance: so exciting!!!!
Did you do anything different this cycle? Or what was you using this cycle??

Fluter- I added you into the title (on the number of bfp's still to come)

just a to z vitamins honey and cinnamon sprinkled over the top 2 teaspoonfuls and decaff green tea up to ovulation x x x

Caz, what an awesome scan. Great numbers, and I see 3 little dots. You sure only twins??! Either way, good luck sweetie. You deserve it!

THANK YOU scerena!!!

OMG caz I think I can see two spots on your u/s. Congrats sweetie!!!

Thanks girls!!!

Twins Caz :) yay!!!

My first beta was 1190 :happydance:

I did nothing different this cycle! But baby aspirin, and it looks like I Od very shortly after I stopped bcp pills. My crazy body :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->