Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

bump buddies hun wooppp i will post a scan tomorrow we will no for defo if it is twins x x x

Congrats ladies :happydance:

And caz I hope you have twins how cute :) keep us updated :)

Pretty- lovely numbers :dance:

So happy for you both :)

wow pretty!!! congrats to you!!! :happydance:

caz-that would be great if you had twins!!!

this thread has gotten really lucky!:happydance: its good to see some bfp's again!!

Scerena-yay for ovulation!!! i'm glad to see your body has agreed with the clomid and i hope this is it for you!

Thanks teddy :) if not next cycle is. Atural then injectables the next cycle which I have high hopes for as my body is responding at last!
How are you doing hun??? :hugs:

Thanks again girls!!! :hugs:

It's starting to sink in just a tad bit :)
But at the same time it is hard to get my hopes up!

with everything that you have been through, i understand your reservations, but i'm really praying that this is a sticky bean for you. Did you expect the bfp or was it a complete suprise? how is your dh reacting? i'm just sooo sooo happy for you! :hugs:

Thanks teddy :) if not next cycle is. Atural then injectables the next cycle which I have high hopes for as my body is responding at last!
How are you doing hun??? :hugs:

its going to happen soon for you now that your body is responding! its good to see that your surgery did help you at last!
I'm doing good. Lots of stress at work now. My company is pulling out of the building i'm in and they have offered me another building but i dont want to go there but i feel stuck since me and dh have already met our insurance deductibles already :dohh: i asked for a raise so i'm really hoping! lol!

Thanks TBP :hugs: I was wondering if I was pregnant because of the sore nipples. And so decided to pee on an IC over the weekend and there was a faint line, but I honestly didn't believe it. The line was so faint that I thought for sure I was going crazy!! OH is to scared to get his hopes up also... We are both pretty caustious at the moment.. But at the same time.. Such a clear u/s pic already and for once normal hcg levels make things a bit more real :):)

Pretty I totally understand why! I think I've only let myself believe this might be ok now I'm over 29 weeks. Thinks it's to protect ourselves in case things don't have a happy ending. Please keep us posted.

Caz - I'm rubbish at scans but there do seem to be two! Eeeek!

AFM - I didn't feel toodle move at all yesterday and had bad braxton hicks all day so ended up on labour ward at 4am being monitored. The trace was fine and the little monkey hasn't stayed still since. More grey hairs for me. Think I've finally let my guard down and let myself get excited and just spent the night crying.

:hi: girls been for my scan only 1 i am having hers a pic got to go back next friday to see bean 5 weeks i am x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120426-00173.jpg
    IMG-20120426-00173.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3
Teddy- I hope that you get your raise and things settle down for you soon so you can relax and not stress :hugs:

Pretty- So happy for you :happydance:

Caz- Yay for such high numbers, sounds like you have a very sticky bean :dance: Lovely scan too so happy for you :hugs:

Bean- Glad toodle was okay :hugs: :hugs: Not long until he/she is here :) Hows the bump coming along???

I forgot to tell you girls af arrived last night. I'm just in major pain today. I'm getting like contractions every 15 minutes. I took a tramadol n it's helping w the sharp pain, but not w the deep dull achy pain.

Awww turbo :hugs: I hope it calms down soon for you :hugs: will you be trying anything new this cycle? :hugs:

Rere, no, its all natural this time. I'm going to Vegas w my sis on the 11th, so any effort this month will be minimal.

Thanks Fluter.

Oy girls, if labor is worse than the cramps I'm getting, I don't want kids. Ever! Like holy cow. My mom keeps telling me that there's an old wives tale that if your cramps are bad then labor is a breeze. Dear God, please let that be a true tale. Last night I finally had to just lay down and sleep. The nausea from the pain mixed with my Metformin and the Tramadol was just too intense. I have a high pain threshold for the most part, so I guess when things get really bad I just shut down.

For you gals that have had babies already, did you get pain med and do you plan on meds this time? Bean, how do you feel about meds?

Hmmm. Good question. I'd like to think I can do with gas and air and maybe water. I don't really fancy the idea of an epidural. However, at the end of the day I will do whatever it takes for me and the baby to be safe and sound so trying to be fairly relaxed and open about all options.

Turbo- vegas sounds great hun :happydance: have a lovely time! When are you off?? Sorry you have had bad cramps :hugs: hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Bean- best way to be open about all options :) not long to go :)

5dpo here nothing new to report... BORING!

Caz beautiful scan :happydance: I think we are very very close on dates :)

TT I am soooooo sorry AF is being such a bitch to you:growlmad: I hope you get some relief really soon hun!!:hugs:

BH I am so glad your bean is ok :hugs: sorry you had a scare and I hope you don't have anymore!! :hugs:

Thanks Lily :hugs: how are you hun? :hugs:

Rere I can't wait for you to test!! :happydance: I am so excited for you!

:hi: to everyone else! :flower:

I had my second beta today and will get the results on Monday :thumbup: Hoping to have another scan very soon and praying for a heartbeat :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->