Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Pretty- I hope the next scan comes around for you quickly and I hope you have a nice high beta :hugs: So happy for you :happydance:
I will probably test 13dpo which I think is next saturday as I am due to have a few drinks with oh and our friends, I doubt I will see two lines but I can secretly hope :)

Ah rere I will be keeping everything crossed for you! That's some willpower waiting till 13dpo, but then I never have been very patient!

Bean - so sorry to hear you had a scare. But so glad everything seems fine. Great that you finally feel you can accept it now and get excited....you're on the final stretch honey!

Pretty and Caz - great to hear everything seems to be going as it should. And with every day that passes the odds go up in your favour....happy and healthy 9 months girls!

AFM....not much to report! Baby is wriggling round like a good un, had a lovely weekend in london with friends, and next weekend off home to my mum and dad's for baby shopping with mum, 2 sisters, 2 nieces and sister in law! Hoping to get the green light for the icandy strawberry (mum's kindly offered to pay) so all being well we can get it ordered the week after :)

xxx

You need to order soon if you want an iCandy JWAB. Apparently there are major supply issues and current orders are due end July/early aug.
Feeling much better now. Had a lovely weekend catching up with friends while my husband is at work. Baby back to being wriggly and feel like I'm expanding by the day!
Here's my 75% cooked bump :)
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/elliejesky/755a11bf.jpg

Oh wow bean your bump has come on big time!!
Yep, I know we can't drag our feet with the pram, but I've checked with our local stockist and they have them in, and should be enough to last till I am ready to order. Fingers crossed!
Was it the uppababy Vista you went for? How's the nursery plans etc coming along? XX

Yep, uppababy in black. Not sure when it's being delivered yet. Had a bit of a freak out about buying stuff after the scare this week. Managed to convince myself it all happened because I'd bought something so to scared to buy any furniture or anything. We had a new window put in the study which will need the nursery so need to paint it now. Will prob order the furniture next weekend.

Ooh exciting! I guess the thing is with the nursery is that the baby won't need it for the first few months anyway, so there's no great urgency. We're toying with the idea of doing all the decorating but not putting the cot in until after the first wave of visitors after the birth, as in order to get the cot in we'll need to take the sofa bed out, leaving us just 1 spare room. Not sure tho if nearer the time when i'll just want it all ready!

We need the furniture for storage really as nowhere to out baby clothes. We never used the study much anyway and still have a spare room so that's useful for us anyway. We now have a laptop rather than pc so tend to use the dining room table for work. We aren't having any fancy decoration but that walls are cracked. It'll just be plain yellow and we will jazz it up with curtains and bedding.

JWB- Thanks, I didnt test at all on the last cycle that I ovulated on :) I use to be such a poas addict for about 3 years that I was getting me even more depressed :( but I will have to test if I want drinks :) glad all is well with you and baby :) yes the iCandy is LOVELY :happydance: how sweet of your mum to pay :) baby shopping will be fun enjoy hun :)

Bean- You are definatly gettting a bigger bump :) you are growing quickly now :) Glad that you had a lovely weekend :)

Beanhunter-Beautiful bump pic!! you look so tiny, your all belly! super cute!

2nd beta 3264 :happydance::cloud9:

OB and FS are feeling very positive!! Looks like we may have finally gotten our sticky bean :cloud9:

now just waiting to hear when my next u/s is scheduled :thumbup:

beautiful bump BH!!!! :happydance:

Pretty- :happydance: yay for the nice high beta!!! so glad you finally have your sticky bean :dance: so happy for you!! rest and enjoy and have a h&h 9 months :)

Teddy & fluter :hi: how are you ladies???

Turbo- Hows the cycle going? Has af gone?

:hi: to all you lovely ladies :)

Pretty-congrats on your beta! thats so exciting!! stick beany stick! :happydance:

scerena-how's the tww going?!

AFM-nothing really going on. Its pretty boring not trying lol. I don't spend as much time on here as i used to, but i lurk daily :coffee:

That's brilliant pretty. Have you got another scan soon?
Thanks for the nice comments about the bump. I feel like a whale even though it's not big. I've always and a flat tummy so it's taking some getting used to!

Teddy- it's nice you still come on hun :) yes the tww is going fine 9dpo today... Nothing to report I haven't tested yet and trying my hardest not to symptom spot as I feel so stupid when af arrives...

Bean- you are growing nicely and neatly you are very lucky :)

:hi: girls pink good numbers hun whats your jew day hun mine is the 20th December x x

Caz & bob- you might have a christmas baby :) how sweet! Glad things are ok :)

Hi girls. I only have a sec.

Af is on her way out. She was a witch from hell. I'll never miss her.

I hope you girls are all doing good.

Turbo- sorry af was horrible :hugs: I hope that you get your :bfp: and you don't get another horrible af :)

wow PP congrats!!!! about time you had a sticky bean, getting to nearly 6 weeks is excellent news :happydance::happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 months :thumbup:

and congrats to Caz & Bob, eh! I remember you from the old Clomid thread last year, well done and again wishing you a H&H 9 months x

AFM, I feel so upside down at the min.. just had my back garden done, fitted bedroom and have the decorators in at the min + working full time from home with my toddler I'm not geting much me and relaxing time but it's keeping me busy so I guess I can't complain.

Everything is fine but I'm still very anxious :wacko: broke down at my mw apt yesterday (maybe it's just the hormones) because I'm so scared to have got this far for it all to be taken away again:cry::cry: oh shut up woman!!! I know, I know I should stop these silly thoughts but it won't become real and feeling content until I have this boy in my arms...:kiss:

I hope everyone else is getting somewhere and feeling positive, this ttc stuff really takes it out of you not to mention pregnancy lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->