Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Daop- Sorry you have so much going on and not alot of time for yourself :hugs: It is natural for you to feel like that after what you have been through in the past :hugs: You have gotten further along this time, things are looking good for you and baby so far, try not to worry too much, not long now and you will have your lil man in your arms :)

Dao-your LO will be here before you know it and you will be able to hold that precious bundle of joy!! i hope you can get some rest!

nice betas Pretty

dao I think it is natural when a woman has gone through so much to have random crazy thoughts! hang in there it's almost over!

turbo glad AF is outta here!!!

scerena that TWW is the worst. I always cave at 10ddpo and test. I have even been known to poas on 6 or 7 dpo...I know crazy town right lol

afm..I'm CD11 today nothing new going on. Since I'm on the clomid I know it delays O so I'm feeling anxious for the days to go by so I can get close to O....come on already!!!

My midwife understands it's me being on the cautious side as to why I haven't yet got a cot or things for the baby but I will maybe in the last week. She has a friend who is in a similar situation but she knows as soon as her friend holds the baby in her arms she will love that child immensley. It's a barrier that's all, guess it's just my way of protecting myself :shrug:

I really couldn't go through a loss again, I think it would destroy me :cry: I'm sorry to be posting this in here but I know a lot of you know me from when I came from 2nd tri losses on a Clomid ttc mission haha x

Aah Daop it's totally understandable for you to feel like that.

And there's no panic...the baby needs hardly anything in their first few weeks....just you and your love, and I've no doubt he'll get that. You can pick up anything you want as and when u need it any time of the day or night now, with 24 hours supermarkets now anyway.

You've come so far and are so close to holding that baby in your arms....just stay strong for this last stretch chickadee. xxx

Thanks JWB I hope I do look back on my panic onset and put all of it behind me. I think they will move my section date forward to 38 weeks as there fully aware of my anxiety throughout the pregnancy. This means I could be having him 4 weeks today eek! I'll know more a week on Tues, will wait and see what they say. I just want this baby out, healthy and home xx

:hi: everyone

My 3rd beta results are in!!!

11,426 :cloud9:

EDD December 26th 2012 having another u/s next week, praying to see a heartbeat!

I started my externship this week and got to see so much!! A little bit of OB, Infertility and procedures :happydance:

Daop :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xoxo

oh wow pretty, this really is it for you :hugs::happydance:

those numbers are fabulous and your due date is for a Christmas baby! What am amazing time it will be for you \\:D/ :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Pretty- lovely beta and a Xmas baby :happydance: so happy for you! Things are finally moving forward for you :hugs:

Daop- totally natural for you to feel this way after all you have been through, hopefully they move it forward and you have your baby in your arms in 4 weeks :hugs:

I tested ladies and it was one where 'is there a line? Hmmm no' prob nothing there so I have taught myself to class them as negative stupid cheapy test! I was happy that it's negative in a way so I can enjoy my holiday and have a proper Caribbean holiday enjoying cocktails by the sea etc even though I would love a bfp even more it wasn't meant to be this month... Story of my life
My temp went back up today I am still only 11dpo so you never know... I don't know why I tested I knew I would be disappointed and why I brought cheapest I do not know!

Hope everyone's well?

dao...4 weeks will fly by...better start getting ready for the precious little boy!!!

Pink whoa great betas and you could totally have a Christmas baby!!! How exciting!!!

scerena sorry about the bfn but you're right it's still early!!!

AFM...nothing to report here CD13. I did get my first high on my CBEFM yesterday. I figured I'm still a few days away from O (at least 3) since I took the clomid. It usually adds 2-3 days of waiting for my O

:hi: girls prittypink not far behind me woopp numbers are great cant wait go for my scan tomorrow x x x

Caz- good luck at your scan :) please update us let us know how u get on :)

Fluter- thanks hun :) I hope you ovulate over the next few days :) do you do opk's?

Aw pretty, so chuffed for you and your Christmas baby! It's great you're getting a scan next week too....I hope you can see that little flicker by then!

Caz - good luck for your scan....hope it's in the morning so u don't have to wait.

Scerena, yes it's early to be testing but I don't blame you-i'd have done a few by now! It is a good sign your temp went back up, but like you say what will be will be, and either way you've got your fabby holiday to look forward to :) Do u need to do much holiday shopping? There's some gorgeous summer clothes coming in the shops now, u could go crazy! I much prefer buying summer clothes to winter, just shame we don't really get the weather to wear them much!

Fluter - good luck for ov! It always made me quite nervous when I knew it was on it's way....so scared of missing it, I'd be torn between jumping my poor OH every 2 mins and trying to save his swimmers!

:hi: JWB :)
Yes I need to get some stolidly clothes still me and oh will prob go shopping next week... I know it's a shame that we don't get the weather really to wear them :(
I am not too fussed about this cycle anyways, I have hope for the injectables though as clomid is not my Miracle drug, how are you?

I hope you are able to post your scan pics caz..super exciting!!

screna..yup I OPK and I started using my CBEFM. I've had it for awhile but hadn't had the chance to really use it until this cycle.

JWB I hear ya. I get all freaked out too. My dh thinks I'm nuts sometimes lol

:hi: girls had me scan seen the heart beat 6 weeks 1 day she said dont need to go back now only to see midwife hers a pic x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120504-00175.jpg
    IMG-20120504-00175.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 3
Yaaaay Caz that's brilliant! Such a clear scan pic too - you must just be over the moon!

Right girls - here's my bump pic at last, at 24 1/2 weeks!! I know it looks a bit weird but I've cut out my head a) cos I don't like the idea of pics of me partially dressed floating around (but with a top on you can't really see the bumpage) and b) I just came out the shower so looked like a right roughie!!

haha oops - smallest pic i the world!! Oh well - me and technology were never best of friends! I'll try again.......xx

Attachments

• bump4.jpg
    bump4.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe