Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

JWB you have such a nice slim figure and a lovely nice bump :)
Do you have anymore scans or anything??

Caz- glad your scan went well and you heard a heart beat :happdance:

Aww you girls...I just love you! Great pics, thanks for sharing.

How is everyone? Rere, you've been quiet. You ok? Trip coming up soon?

:hi: turbo,
Yes I'm ok thanks hun just in so much pain with this tooth :cry:
Yes I got in 2 weeks and 2 days so excited! Need to go holiday shopping next week!
How are you doing in your new cycle???

Caz- what a lovely scan pic!! its so clear too!

JWB-cute bump pic!!

Scerena-where are you going?

Hi everone, hope you are all well? The scans and bump pics are all lovely :)

:hi: teddy how are you hun? We are going to the Dominican republic for two weeks :) we fly out early hours on oh's bday's then we get there at 3pm on oh's bday's so will be quite a few dinks that night :) really looking forward to the break we really need it!

Lily- how are you? What cd are you etc hun? Hope you are well?

:hi::hi: HOW ARE YOU DOING? we don't see you on here much any more do we? i don't get on as much either.

:hi: teddy how are you hun? We are going to the Dominican republic for two weeks :) we fly out early hours on oh's bday's then we get there at 3pm on oh's bday's so will be quite a few dinks that night :) really looking forward to the break we really need it!

i'm doing good. nothing much going on ttc wise. Looking forward to getting some rest this weekend. your trip sounds so fun! i need a vacation so bad! hopefully in a couple of months i can make that happen. are you symptom spotting?

:hi: turbo,
Yes I'm ok thanks hun just in so much pain with this tooth :cry:
Yes I got in 2 weeks and 2 days so excited! Need to go holiday shopping next week!
How are you doing in your new cycle???
Aww I heard vinegar helps with tooth pain, especially Apple Cider Vinegar. Worth a try? How exciting! We're going to Vegas next Friday for a few days so I'm w/you girl, just getting packed up and ready. I'm better in the new cycle. I've been getting twinges and pains going on in there, so who knows, maybe I'll get an egg. Haha!

Hey Lily. You doing OK? You've been quiet for sure. Any news on the new cycles? Did you get ov with any of the drugs finally?

Hi all, yes I havent been on in a bit, my phone has just suddenly decided not to let me come on here! All of a sudden it says this site is too big (or something like that lol)

I am cd15, no smiley face yet but you guys know I'm not a fan of opk's anyway. I went for my scan cd13 and I had 1 follie at 19 mm!!! Its my biggest yet! cant belive it, we are bd'ing every other through this whole cycle.

I am gona go catch up on the thread x

hi girls hr u all
PRETTY congratulations,m very happy for u gal.happy n healthy 9 months
TT ya m still trying,n will never lose hope but m sad about it that when will it happen
SCERENA,H R U,ya sorry for disappearing,actually i hv started going to the hospital, n hv been busy with my job,thats y when i come bck home i dont get time to come online,
AFM m cd 11,hope this cycle brings bfp

hi lily h r u,its been so long i hvntt talked to u,wats new over there

Hi pink, I'm good thanks, are you using opks this cycle? I just got my smiley face today cd16. :)

wow,all the best,no m not using it,but will try to start using it

Hi bean, how are you? I love the latest bump pic, hope you are well

I'm good thanks. Feeling massive and exhausted but not complaining. Counting down the weeks til I finish work (4!)

It won't be long now,how exciting! bet you cant wait!!!

Teddy- yes a vacation nwill be nice for you and your oh :) and nope not symptom spotting- af will be here soon as my temp is going down Im cool with that though to be honest :)

Turbo- Vegas sounds lovely :) have a good old gamble :haha: Packing is a nightmare, I have to get summer clothes as it is still cold here but I guess I will be all set for summer early though (clothes wise)
Sounds like your ovaries are gearing up :) gl! How are you tracking o this cycle??

Lily- 19mm is a great size follicle :) gl and bd'ing everyother will have you covered over your fertile period :) yay for the positive opk :dance:

pink mum- what are you doing at the hospital? Being monitored etc??

Bean- 4 weeks isnt too long and you can have your well deserved rest :) Time is going sooo quickly with your pregnancy :)

Fluter- what cd do you usually o?? Any signs of o yet??

JWB- How are you?? Hope you and baby are well?

Caz & Pretty- Hope you ladies and your beans are doing well :hugs:

AFM- Temp is going DOWN AND DOWN AND DOWN- To be honest I am for once actually cool with that as it means I can drink relax and enjoy my holiday properly just what me and oh need and its oh's bday the day we fligh out so will be nice to drink etc instead of be constantly worrying...
Looking forward to tues as seeing my fs to discuss the injectables etc for the following cycle after this one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->