Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

When do you fly scerena? You seem really happy right now which is good to see.
I know 4 weeks will go quickly. Have been poorly all weekend and feel properly washed out. Hope I can sleep without waking myself up coughing tonight.

I am very happy hun thinks its because I have my holiday to look forward too- we fligh out in 2 weeks- 21st may early hours, a lovely 9 hour flight!
Aw so sorry to hear that you are unwell :hugs: can you only take paracetamol or is there other stuff? Coughs are the worse! I hope you feel better soon hun :hugs: :hugs:

I got my positive last night and I O'd today!!! we got our bd in last night and will do so tonight and tomorrow night as well. I hope it's good enough. I feel like it will never happen for me. Any of you ever feel like that?

Scerena...I hope you are able to enjoy your vaca. I can't wait to go on mine. It is in 20 days!!!

Where did you say you was going again?
I will enjoy my hols very much alcohol is all inclusive it is going to be good times :dance:
Yay for the positive :) sounds like you are doing enough :)
Yes I feel like it will never happen all the time Hun :hugs: :hugs:

I hope you girls have lovely holidays. I remember feeling like it would never happen for us either, especially when we were told it was ivf or nothing. But I'm proof it can happen when you least expect it. Chin up girls, I know how hard it is.

hi scerena m a doctor by profession thats y go to the hospital

we are going on big family vaca to Mrytle Beach, South Carolina. It will be my mom and stepdad along with all of my siblings, their spouses and all our children

I guess today is 1dpo for me...let the 2ww begin. (I am bd'n tonight just to cover all my basis here) I will start prometrium suppositories tomorrow...oh yay!!!

Hi I am starting metformin tomorrow I have endo and pcos what should I expect?? Is the diet strict?? I'm on it for 3 months if this doesn't work I'll be going on clomid

Pink mum- I never knew that! Brainy you :) you ok?

fluter- yay for ovulating :dance: are you ttc number 1/2? Have a lovely vacation it sounds lovely :)

shorty88- :hi: welcome to the thread, I dont know anything about metformin but I do about clomid, I am sure one of the ladies on here will advise you on metformin very soon :)

AFM- Had a fs appointment today... I am definatly doing injectables :happydance: My af isnt here yet so could have started them next cycle but I wont be able to get monitored as I will be away for two weeks, so I will be starting after this next cycle hopefully af will not take too long to show after a natural cycle... so 1 natural then on to the next step. I only get three months worth on the injectables- so praying they work... otherwise its on to egg sharing for me...

:wave: Hi everyone!

Just thought I would join you all :)

I am on my 3rd cycle of clomid. This month the doc upped my dose to 100mg cd 5-9!

Just a little background info on my situation. Been trying for 1 1/2 years. HSG, lab work, ultrasound normal. and Hubby SA normal also! After charting my ovulation with ova-cue I discovered that my LP is short! It is about 10-11, without clomid. My previous 2 cycleson clomid however, has lengthened my LP to exactly 14 days! Hoping this will correct the problem.

The only issue I have now, is that since starting 100 mg, side effects have been awful :nope: On CD8 I had some brown spotting, which is unusual because I never get mid cycle spotting ever. I am on CD 10 now and the last two days I have been having cramping and tender breasts, and oh man have I have been emotional, crying, and short tempered! I really hope this is my month as I am not sure I can do this again! UGh

:dust:

:hi: BettieB :)
How many rounds of clomid are you allowed to do?
Are you being monitored?
I have no advice about spotting...
Go clomid for lengthening your lp :dance:

I have just done my last ever round of clomid and I am now moving on with injectables, the side effects can be so horrible but will be worth it if you get your :bfp: :)

:hi: BettieB :)
How many rounds of clomid are you allowed to do?
Are you being monitored?
I have no advice about spotting...
Go clomid for lengthening your lp :dance:

I have just done my last ever round of clomid and I am now moving on with injectables, the side effects can be so horrible but will be worth it if you get your :bfp: :)

I had 0 monitoring the first two months on 50mg. But now that he has upped my dose to 100mg he is having me come in to check progesterone and to just check in with how I am feeling. I have another refill for 100mg clomid. I suspect he's going to do a full 6 months of treatment with me on the clomid.

If I do 6 months of clomid, can i then move on to injectables?

My fs gives injectables to ladies who are clomid resistant, in my case I would get a nice follicle and ovulate BUT my lining would be too thin. So for me it's the next step...
I hear of some docs trying people on femara/tamoxifen etc after clomid, I think it just depends??
Gl hopefully the clomid will work for you and you won't need any other methods of treatment :)

scerena I am ttc #4 for us. I have two biological boys and an adopted daughter. I had my tubes tied after the birth of my second son. I had my tubes untied 3/2010

My RE only does a CD3 ultrasound to check for cysts each cycle before giving me the clomid. I took 50 end of Feb first of March. I had a residual cyst after ovulation. I had to go on bcp to clear it up. Now I took 100mg. It makes me nervous. I also have prometrium suppositories just to cover the progeterone issue

Oh wow! I didn't know you have 3 children congrats :)
Maybe have a discussion of what is next IF it doesn't work, but concentrate on here and now an have faith that the clomid will work :)
Gl this cycle :dust:

I'm cd1 today- no opk's/ no temps/ no tracking anything this month- no point as off on hols in 12days so going to relax this month :)
Wish I could have done my injectables this month though :( but either way I would have to miss one cycle as would be on holiday at some point..

Hi girls. I've been stalking you all. You all sound great!

Rere, maybe vaca will be your surprise bfp in the making. Fx babe!

Afm, I think my body tried to ovulate yesterday. I had some pinching for a while on my left hip. Idk if my cystic ovaries let the egg go, but I know my body tried. Bad breakouts on my forehead, sore breasts, and extremely tired. Here's hoping! Fx.

Thanks Turbo I guess you never know :)
I really hope that you ovulated :hugs: Sounds like you did! How exciting if you did :) Are you going to have a progesterone test to see?

Probably not. We're leaving for Vegas on Friday and won't be back until Tuesday afternoon. I'm just gonna let nature run its course. We go in for Clomid the end of June, so I'm OK for now.

Sounds like a plan turbo :)
Holiday will do you both the world of good :)
So clomid the end of june- hopefully you wont even need that stuff and you get a nice natural :bfp:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

And we have a HEARTBEAT!! It was AMAZING!! :cloud9:

Still not much to see so dr is letting me come back again next week on Friday :happydance: on Friday they will be using a newer machine and should have a clearer picture he said:cloud9:

<---- pic :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->