Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Loving the pic :dance: Cannot believe you are 7 weeks already :) seems you finally have you sticky bean so happy for you!!!
How lovely to hear your baby's heartbeat :)
Congrats again pretty :)

Aww Pretty. I just wanna cry happy tears. After all you've been thru I just love your baby success story. This is it girly. All the tears and heartache were worth it.

:hi: girls pretty you are 1 day in front of me how you feeling hun i feel ill nauseas really bad i cant wait for my 12 weeks scan x x x

Thank you girls!!! :hugs: I am so thankful that things are going good so far. I haven't had anything weird happen like before, so this time feels so different to me.

I am thankful my dr is giving me extra scans because I am so nervous/anxious all the time I am gonna be a mess for awhile :wacko: but it will all be worth it!! :)

Aww Pretty. I just wanna cry happy tears. After all you've been thru I just love your baby success story. This is it girly. All the tears and heartache were worth it.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: thanks TT.

Your support means so much to me hun! :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you girls!!! :hugs: I am so thankful that things are going good so far. I haven't had anything weird happen like before, so this time feels so different to me.

I am thankful my dr is giving me extra scans because I am so nervous/anxious all the time I am gonna be a mess for awhile :wacko: but it will all be worth it!! :)

I can totally relate to your anxiety Pretty but here's some of your advice back.. try and relax! :thumbup: Excellent news seeing a hb :happydance::happydance:

Enjoy your hols serena! Bet your having a fab time :drunk:

afm.. waiting for my last hospital apt on Tuesday where I will find out for definate if there going to section me at 38 weeks. I am just so scared of getting this far along and having it all taken away from me! :dohh: Midwife and Health Visitor think 38 weeks is absolutely fine and should be done considering what I've been through, let's hope so :thumbup:

Thanks daop :) Havent left for hols yet we go next monday early hours in the morning... Gl for tuesday :hugs: I hope that you can have your c-section :hugs: time is going so quickly for you isnt it :) not long and your baby will be in your arms :)

Pretty- things are looking up for you :) looks like you have a nice sticky bean that has snuggled right in :)

caz- great tht you and pretty are so close in dates :dance: how are you feeling? Any symptoms as of yet?

:dust: ladies :dust:

Girls what a week! My poor dad was hospitalized with a stroke scare and ended up having a carotid endarterectomy (sp?) op. But thankfully he seems fine - we all got quite a scare tho.

Glad to hear everything's going well for you Pretty and Caz. Daop, hope you get your c section to ease your mind...not long now! And Scerena have a fantastic holiday....i'm very jealous!! Just imagine all the cocktails - yum!! xxxx

scerena ho yes lots feel very sick all the time emotional going off foods i love x x x

:hi: to all girls hope you have had a nice weekend i cant wait till i have my 12 weeks scan pretty your luck having another scan wish i was i will just have to wait till i am 12 weeks soon be her i hope x x x

JWB- So sorry to hear about your dad :hugs: I hope he recovers quickly :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

caz- yay for feeling pregnant :happydance:

OK now I feel in total limbo! :wacko:

Today's apt at the hospital didn't quite go to plan.. first the consultant who makes the decision whether to bring my section date forward from 39 weeks is on holiday until next week and after a check the registrar noted me as being 2/5's engaged! This basically means he has dropped down well into the pelvis but she also measured my bump at only 32 weeks and isn't sure whether babies a bit on the small side or if it is because he has engaged. So basically the 32 week measurement could just be due to him dropping down but she's sending me for a growth scan this week anyway.

I was a bit dissapointed when they just said someone will ring me with the apt! I guess I'll just have to wait and see what the scan shows. If baby is not growing properly they will whip him out of me asap or if the scan is OK I go back next Tues to see the actual consultant and they will give me steroid injections (just to be safe) for the babies lungs and decide the section date.

I hate feeling like this but I better get prepared as she said..... I'll update as I can!!

Daop-I hope everything goes well for you hun and the measurement is just where baby has dropped and that he is not on the small side :hugs: please keep us updated :hugs:

AFM- Nothing new to report ladies as still havent tracked my cycle very pleased of myself :)
Went clothes shopping for our holiday today and I loved that :happydance: poor oh's bank balance though! He really does spoil me rotten :)

Went for scan today which showed baby is measuring OK (5.8 pounds) but fluid is borderline low at 4 :cry: They are sectioning me next wed at 37 weeks (and there was me wanting this but didn't expect it in these circumstances!). Baby is NOT engaged either! I am trying not to stress or worry but I can't help it :nope:

They gave me steroid injections for babies lungs and I have to be monitored everyday to make sure the fluid doesn't become too low or baby gets in any distress. I understand that want to wait until next week when I'm full term and I have to accept that and put my trust in them. I know keeping him in another week is important for him.

God, this is the worst week so far in this pregnancy. Cannot wait to have this all over and done with. PMA!!!

I will need a holiday after all this and not long now scerene have a fab time and let us know what you get up to! I can't wait to have a drink, think I'll need it lol xxx

Daop - if they thought they needed to get little one out now then they would. When I worked in paediatrics they sectioned at 36 weeks all the time and all the babies I saw were fine and usually went straight to the ward with mum but general stayed in for a few days. Everything crossed the next week flies by. can't believe this time next week you'll have your little one in your arms! Can't wait to see photos!

Daop- How exciting that you will be a mum to two and hold your lil baby in your arms next week :dance: I wont be on to congratulate you though :(
I really hope everything goes fine, they sound like they know what they are doing so all will be good as beanhunter seems to know exactly what happens, and it is good they are monitoring you everyday also :hugs: :hugs: I cannot believe I am going to miss the first baby born onto the thread :cry:
I will be thinking of you on my holiday :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

fluter- still early hopefully you get a nice line soon :hugs: Any symptoms???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->