Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

I did have but I think they are mostly because of the prog suppositories

dao-i agree with beanhunter, if it was an emergency they would be taking action now. Next week will be here before you know it!

Flutter-its still early yet, i hope you get that bfp in the next few days

Scerena-your vacation will be here soon!!! i wish i was going on vacation!

AFM-nothing going on here. I'm not tracking my cycles or anything and its driving me crazy not knowing whats going on but its not like we are trying anyways. sigh.

Hello to all the other ladies~~

I know you're all right I really do :flower: You ladies have been amazing, I can't think of any other thread that has offered so much support and feeling like I'm in a little club! :winkwink: I really appreciate all your positive comments, it's just what I needed this morning and after a good night's sleep.

The consultant said it was the hospital's policy not to section before 37 weeks due to the risk of respiratory disorders so I am putting my faith in them 100%. I guess a fluid level of 4 is better than 1 or 2.

My little baby has the power of Clomid behind him, go little fighter!! haha x

It wont be long Dao and your little bundle of joy will be perfect!

AFM took $1.00 test this morning and right where the test line is the dye streaked. It was weird. Still looked like the faintet of bfp but I chalked it up as a bust. I held my pee for four hours went to Walmart got an Answer brand test and thre is the faintest of lines. I'm scared it's an indent or something. I posted it on Facebook for a few TR sisters to see and they say they see a line. Sigh...hoping tomorrow it's a clear BFP and not test playing mind games with me

It's still early. Hold on a few days and test with FMU. Everything crossed.

I'm 28, ttc for a year. I have pcos and am a little overweight. RE recommended that I take Clomid 50mg so I did 3 weeks ago. OPK said negative or had feint lines so I thought I wasn't ovulating and today (5 days too early to test) I got a very feint positive pregnancy test. What are the chances of me being pregnant...Hmm..not getting my hopes up. The line is blue but you have to look at it in the light to see it and it's thin. It looked that way at the 3 minute mark so I don't think it's an evap line. Could Clomid really work on the first try? Thoughts please anyone?

fluter- post the pics here please so we can all have a look??

Dalewonju- Yes clomid can work on the first try- try and get a pic and post it here?

Daop- not long now, so exciting! :happydance: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

fluter- post the pics here please so we can all have a look??

Dalewonju- Yes clomid can work on the first try- try and get a pic and post it here?

Daop- not long now, so exciting! :happydance: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Please tell me what you think of the test below?

Attachments

• IMG_1621.jpg
    IMG_1621.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1600.jpg
    IMG_1600.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 4
https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/griegofamily/TurboTurtle80/IMAG0003.jpg
https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/griegofamily/TurboTurtle80/IMAG0002.jpg
I have never had a line dark as this!! I'm seriously thinking June could really be it!! Shaking I might ovulate on my own!

https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/griegofamily/TurboTurtle80/IMAG0003.jpg
https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/griegofamily/TurboTurtle80/IMAG0002.jpg
I have never had a line dark as this!! I'm seriously thinking June could really be it!! Shaking I might ovulate on my own!

Almost! Good for CD8, mine were like this, keep your beady eye on them hun! Hope it is a natural cycle for you :)

It wont be long Dao and your little bundle of joy will be perfect!

AFM took $1.00 test this morning and right where the test line is the dye streaked. It was weird. Still looked like the faintet of bfp but I chalked it up as a bust. I held my pee for four hours went to Walmart got an Answer brand test and thre is the faintest of lines. I'm scared it's an indent or something. I posted it on Facebook for a few TR sisters to see and they say they see a line. Sigh...hoping tomorrow it's a clear BFP and not test playing mind games with me

I drove myself mental with those cheap tests! They never gave me a definate yes or no, very confusing. The only test I would rely on is the FRER, this gave me my bfp at only 7 dpo!

I carried on with those cheapy tests and it wasn't until around 11 or 12 dpo it was a pos for sure. Good luck! xxx

Turbo- very good for cd8 hopefully in a few days it will be very dark- do good your body is behaving this cycle :) so excited come on ovaries ovulate and give turbo a bfp :happdance:

Fluter- have you tested again???

TT I am so happy for you I could cry :hugs: :happydance:

Well I was given a final due date of December 25th 2012 :cloud9:

Attachments

• 9147cd42.jpg
    9147cd42.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 2
Wow pretty! Christmas baby!

We've spent the day at the babyshow. Was a bit ovewhelming and tbh not as good as I'd hoped. Not that many amazing offers and no freebies. Did however get most stuff on our list and stopped by next on the way home and finally bought a few babygros. Hoping to borrow quite a lot of stuff though.
Am now thoroughly exhausted.

Hope all going ok daop.
Have a fab holiday scerena.

Pretty- yay for having an xmas baby :happydance: so happy for you!

Bean- Get plenty of rest whilst you can hun :hugs: Yay for starting baby shopping :) you really do not have long left do you!!!
Thanks hun, I will probably pop online tomorrow and then I will speak to you all in 2 weeks :)

Oh yes, I havent taken all your names out of my siggy to be rude, I needed to neaten it up it looked a right mess! You ladies know you are all my best ttc buddies :)

Hello everyone!!! :hi:

I think it's finally sinking in I'm going to have my baby in around 48 hours!!!! :happydance: I've started getting things orgnaised and any negative thought that goes through my head is getting surpressed!

Movements are fine although a bit on the painful side. They said this is just due to low fluid which makes his movements not well cushioned but of course it's reassuring to feel him.

Last midwife apt today then pre-op tomorrow at the hospital. Feel like I'm gonna be an emotional wreck!

Will keep you all posted, hopefully we'll get taken into theater in the morning x

Have a fab time Serena, enjoy yaself! Congrats PP 25th Dec :D XX

Good to hear you more positive daop! Can't believe the first baby on the thread is nearly here!

Oh wow Daop, I'm so excited for you!! It must be quite surreal. Your baby's nearly here! :happydance:

Pretty - fantastic news on your Christmas baby. I'm so, so happy for you.

And TT - go you! Would be brilliant news if you ovulated on your own...how are those OPKs looking now?

Bean - interesting to hear what u thought of the baby show. We were maybe going to go to one this weekend, but I was already a bit iffy....I now wonder if it'd be more useful to spend the day pressing on with the flat.

Scerena - sorry if I missed you chickee, I was away on a hen do. Hope you have a fabby hol!

As for me...no big news. Excited to have reached 3rd tri, bump coming along, kicks getting more and more powerful (ouch!) but I love it. And pram is now in stock! yay!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->