Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

:hi: girls hope your all well pritty woooppp xmas baby awww afm ms is still her all day i have it cant wait till it goes got to go the hozzy to see midwife 29th may and then hopeful get my 12 weeks scan date woopp cant wait x x x

I hated it! No particularly good offers and full of pregnant hormonal women an buggies. Def wouldn't bother again.

Excited about your scan caz!!! Not too much longer til you get to see your bean

AFM...AF was due yesterday. So far she is a no show. I will test tomorrow if she doesn't show today

Please pray for me girls :hugs: I have started to spot and am so very scared :cry:

pritty don't worry hun my friend did at 8 weeks and had a scan it was nothing praying all will be ok hun x x x

Don't panic PP, please keep calm - was it mucus clear like with a tinge of red? Have you called your doctor or the maternity unit? Please contact them and get some advice. A friend of mine needed all kinds of medication to help her in early pregnancy but it worked xxx

Thanks girls :hugs:

I am waiting for the dr to call me back he is in delivery.. The blood is brown and only when I wipe, but I am to scared to check my cervix. I am already on progesterone and baby aspirin so I don't know what else they can do :cry: trying not to panic but it is hard.. Been crying since 5am :(
No cramping or pain

Pretty, hope everything is okay, thinking of you

Serena have a great holiday!

Daop, not long now, all the best for your section

Caz, it won't be long until your scan

Flutter, I hope at is a no show and stays away

Bean hope you are well, the show doesn't sound like much fun

Jwb, how are you? Congrats on 3rd tri, glad the pram is now in stock

Hope I haven't missed anyone, afm AF showed up today so onto round 5 tamox, I'm not getting any more scans or monitoring with nhs, they just told me to carry on until my name comes top of the list for injections which should be December :( They say there is no point monitoring as I am starting to ovulate consecutively and I have only ever had 1 follicle so no sign of over stimulating.

pretty do NOT panic. I bled around 8-10 week mark with both of my boys and there were just fine. What type of progeterone are you taking (suppositories, pills, shots)? I'm just asking cause I do know of several ladies that had to add injections because the suppositories wasn't enough, but I'm sure you are just fine. Hang in there

Update:
My cervix is closed tightly and dr doesn't know why I am spotting.. He thinks the progesterone may not be working so we decided to go ahead and go straight to injectable progesterone because it's all we can do rite now :( just got my first shot... It was painful but I will live and am willing to do anything possible. Plus I have been put on bed rest :hugs: don't think that is gonna go over well with the new job but o well at this point.. Dr said bed rest could last for weeks :wacko:

Pretty sorry to hear about the bed rest and the painful shot but so glad that all looks well and that you have a proactive doctor! Rest up

Pretty-i'm glad everything looks ok. I'm sure with the new injectable progesterone and bedrest, things will look better from here on out. Theres another lady on here that has been having bleeding sites, its now up to 3 but they are healing up nicely. so not all bleeding means something horrible, but i can imagine it is the worst thing in the world to see it :hugs: My thoughts and prayers are with you.

How are you today Pretty? I agree with your doctor, sometimes bed rest is the only way to help you stay calm and let your body take care of things. The injectables, although I don't know much about them sound like they will work well. Remember that you're 9 weeks now which means the final important bits have already been laid down with baby and I think you'll be just fine :) My doctor told me the most commonest week to lose a pregnancy is around 7 weeks. Relax and get plenty of rest! xxx

got another bfn today but no af yet. this marks the end of my ttc. Thank you ladies for allowing me to come in here. I wish all of you the best

:hi: girls pretty hope all is ok hun fluter sorry witch got you fx next cycle x x

Oh girls, I've just caught up the last couple of pages.

Poor you Pretty. But like everyone has said it's hopefully nothing to worry about and you're doing absolutely all you can. Bleeding in early pregnancy is common, and the fact it was more brown than red is a good sign. Just rest up and stay calm for your little bean. :hugs: xx

Fluter-so sorry AF came. Is that really it for you and ttc? Or do you think you just need a break from it? It can be such an intense time. Whatever u decide, I wish you all the best for the future, and as long as we're all here you're welcome to pop back anytime xx

Lily-lovely to hear from you as always! I'm fine thanks, pregnancy going well and just feel thankful every day. It's not so good you're not being monitored anymore, but good you've got a plan going forward. Injectables have a really good success rate I think - it's what Scerena is onto next. But obv I hope you get that bfp before then :hugs:

Bean - baby show sounds like a nightmare! Think I'll be better off at home with a paintbrush.... although OH has already started murmurings about fitting a game of golf in!

Daop - is today the day?? I'm a bit lost off, sorry! How very exciting, and the sun is shining too! How are you feeling? Can't wait to hear all about it....and of course for the pics!

Caz - sorry to hear about the ms, hopefully it won't last too long. Did you have it with your son?

TT - did you ovulate??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"