Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Can ya'll look at my chart and tell me whether you think i might ovulate soon? I'm still getting a -opk but my temps are pretty low. so idk. Thanks!

Thanks Teddy. I know, right?? I really wish she was here. I can email her my pics n chart, but I feel like a nuisance if I do. On your chart it looks to me like you have a few days (3?). Compared to your last chart you had a few 96.8 temps before your phase shift and that's kinda where you are now. Every cycle is different tho. :shrug: The rule of thumb is once you start seeing the drop(s) to BD like crazy cuz its coming. Sounds a lot like SMEP tho right?

Good luck Hun :)
And no not yet just going to wait a week and see if af arrives xx

I totally feel you Scerena. Its fantastic you've been able to relax a little. I know its frustrating being uncertain, but these dang tests drive us crazy. Let's just pretend we are pregnant until proven otherwise. =)

Thanks Teddy. I know, right?? I really wish she was here. I can email her my pics n chart, but I feel like a nuisance if I do. On your chart it looks to me like you have a few days (3?). Compared to your last chart you had a few 96.8 temps before your phase shift and that's kinda where you are now. Every cycle is different tho. :shrug: The rule of thumb is once you start seeing the drop(s) to BD like crazy cuz its coming. Sounds a lot like SMEP tho right?

If she said to email her, then i definitely would! lol! you've been paying her so yeah get on that email and see what she says!!!!

I was thinking i would ovulate later like in last cycles chart, but i'm keeping the hope alive that my body will do it earlier!! guess i will see!

well girls... Looks like I will be joining the clomid train again this cycle! And have choosen not to be monitored in the middle of cycle to check follicle size and lining.. I have 1 week to chose if I want to do a trigger shot as well. I will still be taking progesterone in the 2ww too. We will try 2 more rounds of clomid and then if no success, go straight to IUI + 2 trigger + progesterone.. I hope I don't get to that point.. Praying every night:) BFP BFP BFP please please please sticky beans for all of us!!!!!!:):):):):)

TBP- I am not sure about your chart :shrug: very up and down :shrug:

TT & Scerena hope you get a sticky beans!!

Even a day earlier would be great. It does look like ur ahead of ur chart a bit if that makes sense. You had some fluctuations before ur temp dropped last time. I like watching your chart. I learn a lot from u n Pretty.

I may email her. Idk, nothing I do will change anything so I think I'm just gonna relax. I'm having a hard time relaxing w it all.

Pretty- i have heard alot more success stories with clomid and the trigger shot, so i think you have a great chance. Fingers crossed for you that it will be a smooth new cycle for you!

Turbo-yeah, there's really nothing any of us can do at most of our cycle, but yet we drive ourselves crazy with trying to guess everything! relaxing is the best approach. If you figure out a great way to do that, let me know!!

Hehe. Still learning Teddy. Still learning. Sometimes work is good cuz it sucks me into other things. Today is kinda slow, so obviously I'm a mess.

Turboturtle- ha let's just do that lol!xx

Scerena- hoping AF has stayed away for you?

I am doing much better today and in a better place mentally!

Glad to hear that Hun I really am :)

And still no af for me... Yet... :) xxx

Glad to hear that Hun I really am :)

And still no af for me... Yet... :) xxx

i'm really hoping she stays away!! any symptoms of pregnancy or AF? I guess you have quit taking the pregnancy tests? probably a good thing!

:hi: girls!!!
I just was lookin at our clomid thread, and man it has grown!!! I hardly know anyone on there anymore:( Not that I don't like meeting new buddies, but what happened to all our old ones:(
I think I would like to stay rite here, if that is ok with you girls? today is cd5 for me and I will be taking my 3rd clomid pills tonight:( I really do hate clomid! I already have hot flashes and headaches!

TBP how are you today??:)

Scerena- Have you tested again?:)

TT I will have to take a look at your thread and see if you have posted anymore tests!!:)

My fingers are crossed for all of us! This month better be a good one:)

I was thinking that too pretty. I'm not sure where I belong while we are waiting for ivf anyway. I'll stay with you.

Just wanted to say I love our little group. All you ladies are amazing! Hopefully we all get our BFPs soon. We need one! Well, just talked to doc and my thyroid is finally happy. Yay! That makes me happy. Nurse said ovulation should get more and more regular now. They forgot to order the progesterone test, so I have to wait longer for that. So I'm in limbo...got these silly little lines that don't play nice, crosshairs reliant only on my silly little CP input, and the possibility I didn't even ovulate at all. This never gets any easier. Sometimes I wish Wal-Mart sold babies. I'd already have bought several.

That sounds like really good news TT! Hope it'll rub off on the rest of us...

QUOTE=TurboTurtle80;12741493]Just wanted to say I love our little group. All you ladies are amazing! Hopefully we all get our BFPs soon. We need one! Well, just talked to doc and my thyroid is finally happy. Yay! That makes me happy. Nurse said ovulation should get more and more regular now. They forgot to order the progesterone test, so I have to wait longer for that. So I'm in limbo...got these silly little lines that don't play nice, crosshairs reliant only on my silly little CP input, and the possibility I didn't even ovulate at all. This never gets any easier. Sometimes I wish Wal-Mart sold babies. I'd already have bought several.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: omg turbo! lol! i used to say that to OH all the time. Well actually he would say things like "when we get our baby" and i would joke with him saying its not like we can go pick one out at walmart right now!! lol!

Omg pretty I thought the same about the thread lol!
So the 1st month we are not on the same cd!

I haven't taken anymore tests girls- I've done good!

Yu glad to hear about your thyroid turbo :) any darker lines yet?

Teddybearpug- no signs of af but been feeling a little sick though :/ how are you?

Beanhunter- how is the wait etc for ivf going???
Xx

I've just realised all you Girlies are from America! I'm the only one from the uk lol!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->