Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Hi bean, I don't know. I was just checking in myself to see if there was any news. I think today was her day for section, but not sure what time.

I'm dying to hear some news!! xx

:hi: girls jwb cant remmember it being so bad like this think i am coming to the worse of it tbh cant wait till i am 12 weeks pretty how are you hun x x

I'm ok :thumbup: having a hard time with the spotting still.. But trying my best to stay positive! Bed rest for me till 12 weeks now xoxo

aw just keep resting hun thats what i am doing sick of this ms i have got it morning and night cant wait get past 12 weeks and it stops only 3 more weeks x x

HELLO EVERYONE! :kiss: I'm back home and baby William is perfect! He arrived on Wed morning at 10:08am weighing 5 pounds and 1 ounce! I'm absolutely on cloud 9 but in a lot of pain round my belly (section after effects seem to be more painful this time around) so I'm taking it easy and when I have more time I'll update with my birth story :)

Cannot tell you all how relieved and what a weight off my shoulders this is to have him home with me! Soo emotional lol xxx

Take care and hope you're all enjoying this lovely weather!

and here's my 2nd little Clomid miracle xxx

Attachments

• 094.jpg
    094.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 099.jpg
    099.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 6
He's so gorgeous! Congratulations to your family!
Slightly scared that this means I'm next...

Ah Daop congratulations my love, he is absolutely gorgeous! And I LOVE the name. It must be such a relief....you did it sweetheart congratulations!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I really am delighted for you. :cloud9: Our thread's first baby! And what a little cracker.

You take it easy, and thanks for letting us know :hugs: xxxx

Thank you soo much ladies, I don't think I would have kept myself sane after last year's loss without all the support and natters on this thread with TTC!

He slept all the way through from 12 till 7 this morning :D He's a little cracker!

Not long now BH! You're next ;) xxx

CONGRATS Daop!!!! :):) he is so cute!! Made me tear up :)

:hi: to all!! Hope everyone is well and had a wonderful holiday!

I am still on bed rest and the spotting has continued :( mostly brown but sometimes pinkish too.. I am gonna be 10 weeks 2maro and am waiting to here about my 4d scan to see if we can locate the source of the bleeding. :hugs:

CONGRATS Daop!!!! :):) he is so cute!! Made me tear up :)

:hi: to all!! Hope everyone is well and had a wonderful holiday!

I am still on bed rest and the spotting has continued :( mostly brown but sometimes pinkish too.. I am gonna be 10 weeks 2maro and am waiting to here about my 4d scan to see if we can locate the source of the bleeding. :hugs:

aww bless ya :flower: You're nearly in your 2nd trimester pretty! It will fly by, I can't believe how quick the past year has gone.

I thought with scans that a 2d actually shows more than 4d but I hope they can locate the source. Your lining must be OK as baby seems to have attached itself perfectly fine. I hope you get an answer soon and soo glad to hear you're taking it easy xx

William's been a little star but I know to make the most of these days as it will soon change lol x

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2
Ah Daop look how cosy he looks!! Thank you for the pics :)

Pretty glad to hear you're still taking it easy...keep it that way! xx

We've decided to try for 1 more and I know with having a section they say to wait at least year before trying but then I read lots of stories of woman getting pregnant 3 months afterwards. I guess I need to weigh it up but surely 3 months is ample time for inner healing.

I bet you're all thinking oh god woman you've just had a baby!!! If I hadn't had to wait 8 years for my first I might feel like holding fire! I am 30 too :wacko: Got some Clomid left so give me a few months ladies and I'll be back on the TTC mission! :thumbup: No point trying without Clomid because it took 18 months after my son and I lost that pregnancy!

How is everyone else doing, anyone close to ov?

:hi: girls hope your all well afm had midwife yesterday i am 10 weeks 6 days i thorught i was 9 weeks 6 days got me date for me scan 15 june at 20 past 9 glad its a morning one just cant wait now x

Gummy bear has arms and legs!! And a skull :happydance:

166 bpm :cloud9:

I was told the black spot to the right of baby is where the bleeding is coming from.. But the tech wouldn't tell me anymore then that.. All she would say is the heartbeat was good and that my dr will have the results sometime tonight and I should be expecting a call first thing in the am... Kind of terrified about the results and what is causing the bleeding :(

Attachments

• 58cb2e1c.jpg
    58cb2e1c.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 4
That's good news that your bean is growing though. Are you still bleeding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->