Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

:hi: ladies IM BACK :happydance:

My holiday was amazing!
Clear blue seas, white sands what more could a ladies ask for :thumbup:

Me and oh had such a lovely time we was able to eat and drink as much as we like- the 9 hour flight was the only downfall, but we are back safe and sound :)

The rest has done me so good! Been so relaxed!
Cant wait to start my injections when the :witch: shows!

Hope everyone is well??
Daop- How gorgeous is your little miracle William, glad you are ttc with us ladies again shortly :)

Here are a couple of pictures we had done at the photo shoot, just thought I would share them with you if any of you are interested...

Attachments

• Scan0008.jpg
    Scan0008.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Scan0003.jpg
    Scan0003.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 6
  • Scan0006.jpg
    Scan0006.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
scerena - I am SOOOOO jealous! What gorgeous pics! Sounds like you had a blast. :)

Hello ladies! I hope I can join your little group. I am taking provera right now in hopes of starting my first clomid cycle when AF shows up. We have been TTC off and on for 5-6 years.

Woohoo! Sexy Rere on the beach in a Polka dot bikini! Haha. Welcome back babe. U were missed!

Welcome Equestrian! What is Ankylosing Spondylitis? Good luck w your provera and Clomid. I'm not too far behind you as we're gonna start Clomid end of June as its our one year officially TTC.

Turbo- :haha: that made me laugh! Thanks :) so nice to know I was actually missed :) so you are starting clomid and I am starting injections sometime in June how exciting :) what happened with this cycle??

Equestrian- sorry you have been ttc for so long too :( of course you can join :) hope af shows soon so you can start your clomid? What dosage and days are you going to be doing?

Ankylosing Spondylitis is an inflammatory arthritis autoimmune condition type thing.... I suck at explaining it. lol Basically....my entire body hurts and I have to be on morphine for the rest of my life. My spine is fusing together and losing mobility, and I get injections of sterroids into the epidural space of my spine (i've had 3 epidurals and no kids so far!) and into the space where your legs meet your pelvis...the sacroilliac joint. It's WAAAAAY painful, and sucks....but i'm not letting it stop me from living my life or being a mom. :)

I'll be doing 50mg clomid...and haven't quite decided the days yet. My doctor suggests the standard 3-7, so i'll probably just go with that. I've been trying to find out how it changes things, taking it on the different days...earlier vs. later, etc.

WOW scerena look at your bod! I am soo jelous! Glad you had a wonderful time, a holiday is just what you needed! This thread was so quiet without you lol :flower:

Where is BH? She only has a few weeks left... :hi:

Well ladies I am suffering from sleep depreciation! To be fair he's only waking up once in the night around 5am and I know people say oh try and get some sleep in the day but it's not that easy when I'm still working from home, housework etc etc. But I wouldn't change it for the world.. hopefully when he's a wee bit bigger he can go longer through the night (you have this all to look forward to haha) xx

Lily- Thanks hun, how are things going with you???

Daop- Aw bless little man :hugs: I am sure soon he will become more settled, I want to give him a hug :(
Thanks for the compliments hun :)

yes BH where are you????????????

Caz- Thanks hunni hows things going with you and baby???

Equestrian- So sorry to hear that you suffer from so much pain :hugs:
They say the later you take clomid you get one better quality egg, the earlier you take it you get more eggs, I use to take it cd2-6, if you have any questions all of us ladies have taken it so we will all be more than happy to help :)

Teddy- Hows thing hun???

JWB- How are you and baby doing???

Turbo- Miss you :hugs: what going on with you???

Fluter- How are you doing and whats going on with your cycle???

Pretty- Hope things are well with you???

OMG OMG WHO HAVE I FORGOT??? I FEEL REALLY BAD BUT I AM HAVING A FUNNY 5 MINUTES RIGHT NOW LOL MEMORY LOSS!

Well girls, I only have a second...first off :hi: hope all the girls n babies are good...

I found out last night my 19 year old sister is 8 weeks pregnant and is due Jan 12th. I'm really in a bad place right now and kinda just reaching out to everyone I can. I'm trying to be happy, but its really hard. This jealousy thing is no joke. Its the worst feeling to have and I'm just struggling. But nothing new for me so far other than that. I'm planning on asking for Clomid here in a week or two. If we don't succeed on one round I'll probably stop ttc for a while for my mind to get a grip. I can't believe my sister stole my thunder. She's even planning on naming her baby after my dad if its a boy. Its the name I had picked for my first son. I'm hurt and angry. Gotta run. Hugs and kisses to all of you. I cherish you.

Turbo- Jan 12th is my bday, But I understand how jealous you must be hun its the hardest thing in the world someone falling pregnant close to you, I had slight jealousy with my sis when she had her last baby, but I love all her kids so dearly I love being an auntie, but I crave so much to be a mummy, it will happen hun and when it does it will be the miracle baby of your family and will be so so special and you will be such an amazing mummy :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I wish I could give you a hug so much hun :( when someone steals your dream it makes us so angry, things will be okay hunni and we are here anytime you need to rant :hugs: :hugs:

I'm still here! Just been away for a few days to Devon. Would love to say it was hot and sunny but it was more like monsoon season. I'm good - feel massive now and pretty uncomfy but now off work so that's easier at least.

TT :hugs: nothing I can say will make it any easier but I'm thinking of you.

Glad to hear that you are okay BH :) I hope you had a nice relaxing time dispite the weather???
The weather here is terrible too rainy and windy :(

I cant wait for you to have your little bundle of joy now not long eeeeek! At least you are off work now and can make the most of being lazy now :)

I can't be lazy - there's so much to sort! For example - today have furniture delivery and decorator. Need to go and buy sheets for Moses basket and toliettries - got told off for nit having a packed hospital bag yet...
Then need to wash and sort all the baby's things and pack bag. Flat pack furniture to assemble, kitchen to clean.....
Would help if I could be bothered to get out ofbed!

Awww BH I did not think of all that! Get oh to do the flat pack stuff or do u prefer to do it??
What colour are you doing your nursery? Omg will feel so real to you once you have your nursery done :)

Twitty twoo Scerena you little fox!! Pics look fab! So glad u had a good time...sounds such an amazing hol. And now onto injectables with your body all relaxed, it's all looking good!

TT - I feel for you honey, I really do. Jealousy was the thing I struggled most with....I wanted to be able to just be happy for those close to me announcing their pregnancies, but i couldn't separate the feeling of happiness from feelings of wish-it-was-me. I hope with all my heart the clomid works for you and your own bfp is on its way. :hugs:

Bean - exciting! But yes get that hospital bag packed...you're so close now. Are you nervous about the birth?

Equestrian- :wave: welcome! I went for cd3-7 as it seemed a good middle option! Good luck!

As for me, me and the bump are good. Pram arrived last week which was v exciting! But had a bit of a sad day today as I realised to get in at the nursery we want we'll have to book in soon (they already have a waiting list till June 2013). But the idea of handing this baby over when he's just about a year old kills me! And hate the idea of picking his nursery before he's even here and we know him, and putting his name down when he doesn't even have a name!! Feel very guilty. Wish I didn't have to go back to work, but there's no option. :(

Thanks hun :haha: yes very relaxed and ready to go lol!
Did you get the iCandy???
Yes I bet it's hurts to know you have to be apart, try think positive that you will have a nice stable home financially etc for him, nothing I can say will make you feel better :hugs:
My friends child went to nursery about the same age and now she is very very intelligent so you may have a little Einstein :haha: I'm sorry you are feeling like that already :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
I am glad you are both doing very well :)

I haven't even thought about nurseries yet! I think it's because I had always hoped that mum would be looking after the baby when I go back to work but that looks increasingly unlikely as time goes on.
The nursery is our old study and it's yellow/lemon. We've bought pretty neutral bedding for now. I shall merely be supervising the flat pack hell tomorrow and doing washing and sorting. Have been out and bought some bits today but still need some nighties for labour and feeding so will pop to tkmaxx or matalan next week as I don't want to spend a fortune.

Kind of nervous about labour but trying not to think about it too much as I know I'll get anxious. Planning to hire a tens machine so will look into that this afternoon. The midwife is coming round next week to do a birth plan and that will make it more real I think. The thing is I guess it's what our bodies were built to do so I have to have faith in that. I don't want to have too many fixed ideas though as all that is really important is that me and the baby get through it safely I guess.

Very true BH :) do you think you are planning on having pain relief???
Nursery sounds lovely :) this is all becoming so real and next week you will be all prepared :) exciting times ahead for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->