Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Scerena, glad it went well and it wasn't as bad as you had expected.

Bh love the pics, not long to go now, are you excited / nervous, both?

Ps scerena I am on my phone, next time I am on the laptop I will pm you my area etc x

I have a question for you ladies....when I was prescribed my provera, I was ultrasounded in office and told that I had a 4mm lining. Will I even bleed at all, or should I just go ahead and start the clomid? Thoughts?

Equestrian- yes you will bless might be light though, I had a 4.something lining and I bled, hold out how long has it been???

Lily- ok hun :) and yes so glad it wasn't too bad... Hope you are doing okay?

I stopped taking them Sunday....well, my last pill was Saturday night. So it's early times yet, but you know us crazy TTC ladies. Any reason to worry that IT WON'T WORK. lol ;)

How long did it take you for AF to start? :)

Thank you.

It took ages last time I took provera I cant remember but it was roughly 10days maybe longer i never usually waited that long previously when taking it... But was a few cycles ago do can't really remember sorry hope your af come soon :)

We sooooooo need a new :bfp: on this thread... come on ladies I am routing for you all!!!

:hi: girls scan tomorrow cant wait i will post a pic as soon as i get back home x x

Can't wait to see your scan caz :)

Ladies, It has gone quiet in here again :/

Ooh good luck Caz can't wait for the pics!

Scerena how are the injections going??

All fine here....just pushing on trying to sort the house out ready for August! 9 weeks on Sunday till due date eek! xxx

JWB- omg 9 weeks! That's has gone soooooo fast!!! Eeeeek! So excited for you!!

Thanks for asking hun :) they are going good, only had two have one tomorrow, it's every other day until Tuesday and then they will see how I am responding and if I need every day then they will change it to that, hopefully I will see some nice follicles at the scan :) wasn't much to see yet today only cd7 :)

Has anyone heard of prettyinpink is ok? She's been quiet for ages and was still spotting when we heard last :(

:hi: girls i am 12 wk 5 days my due date is 23rd december hers a pic x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120615-00179.jpg
    IMG-20120615-00179.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
Hi ladies, I received an inbox from wanabeamamma, she has had some devastating news about pretty...
Pretty lost her baby a couple of days ago, she doesnt have any details but she is very traumatised about seeing her baby and cannot face BnB.*
We are all very worried about her and we are all hopin that pretty manages to get through this.*
Pretty is in my thoughts and thinking of her at this heartbreaking and devastating time :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->