Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Aw hun :hugs: :hugs:
Please stay in touch you are still very much welcome on the thread even if you aren't currently ttc :)

I hope the pcos test goes okay :) are you havig bloods for it???

yes I'm having a blood draw and I think a 3 hour glucose test before to check for insulin resistance

:angel:Haven Rae was born on June 12, 2012:angel:

My baby girl passed away less then 24 hours after us seeing her little heart flickering away on the u/s machine.

I am officially done TTC and I have made the decision to split from my OH due to events that happened while in the hospital. I never imagined that I could EVER experience such heart ache in one year. I don't think that I will ever come to terms or understand why this is the life I was given. Rite now, I just wish so badly that I went with my baby girl.

I wanted to say thank you ladies for all your support throughout the last year. :hugs:

Heather

Heather :hugs: I am so sorry for all you have wen through :hugs:
I can not even imagine how you are feeling so I am lost for words :hugs:
Please try your hardest to stay strong :hugs:
I am so sorry you have had to go through such a terrible time :hugs:

Thinking of you x

Heather-I'm so sorry that things are going so horrible for you :hugs: If you need to talk, we are all here willing and wanting to help you. :hugs: :hugs::hugs:

Heather, I am thinking of you, so sorry this has happened to you x

I'm so, so sorry for you Heather. You and your baby girl are in my thoughts. Take care xxx

aw heather my heart goes out to you hun so sorry for your losses no how you are feeling i have had 6 hun thinking of you x x x

aw heather my heart goes out to you hun so sorry for your loss i no how you are feeling i have had 6 hun thinking of you x x x

Waiting to ovulate for me. :) Took the clomid CD2-6....and I NEED TO ovulate before next Thursday because DH is having surgery and there will be no BDing. :( Fx'd!!!

Been having cramps so far, so i'm going to start BDing every other day from tonight on...until DH's surgery. So I hope that covers our bases.

How's everyone else doing?

Waiting to ovulate for me. :) Took the clomid CD2-6....and I NEED TO ovulate before next Thursday because DH is having surgery and there will be no BDing. :( Fx'd!!!

Been having cramps so far, so i'm going to start BDing every other day from tonight on...until DH's surgery. So I hope that covers our bases.

How's everyone else doing?

Hiya hon - just a thought, but it might be worth getting some preseed or conceive plus. I think it gives those swimmers the best chance of surviving for longer once they're on you....just to try and cover your bases if you haven't ov'd before your oh's surgery.

All good with me...our cot arrived yesterday which is v exciting :happydance: We just need a free weekend to put the nursery together, but don't have one till mid July eek!

Hoping for another bfp on here soon...think it's overdue :coffee:

Bean - you must be so excited now...nearly there!!

What cd are you on???

Bd'ing every other day is good :)

Are you doing ovulation tests???

:Hi: girls hope your all well thats what we did ever other day fx for the rest of you girls hope you get your :bfp:s soon x x

Hi all.
We bd every other day the cycle I got pregnant. Who knows if that was the reason.
Struggling today. Really crampy an uncomfy. Not sure if it's the start of something or not. Prob too early so don't want to get me hopes up.

JWB we must posted at the same time :) yay or gettin your cot :happydance: so when is your due date again???
I know right come on ladies give us a :bfp: for the thread :)

Caz- thanks, your pregnancy seems to be flying by!!!

Bean- sorry to hear you ate struggling today :( , crampy eeeek I wonder if baby is making his/her way down!! Hopefully baby is getting ready :)

Hi all, I am cd32 today, bfn and no sign of af and I could have swore I ov'd on or around cd 14 going by what I felt.
We didn't have any scans this cycle or use opk's on the advise of my fs who thought that doing all that was adding to my "stress and anxiety" just plenty of bd'ing but now I'm in limbo land and don't have a clue what's going on!

Not long to go bean, maybe have a nice relaxing bath when you get home and get cosy in your pj's

Jwb so exciting that your cot arrived :)

Caz, how u doing lovely, have you got any sign of a bump yet?

Scerena, how's your cycle going? What cd are you atm? I have a funny feeling you will be our next bfp!

Cdn, I hope you ov before your dh surgery, good luck!

:hi: lily :)
Aw sorry you are in limbo that'd the worst isn't it :/ I hope you either get your bfp or af soon but prefably a bfp :) I hate not knowing too bless ya, hopefully things turn out good :)

Aw thanks hun I doubt I will be next, I am sure one of you other ladies will be :hugs: the injects are going okay thanks, they sting a bit but nothing I can't handle... I am cd14 and I have a scan tomorrow, hopefully my lead follicle is growing which I am hoping otherwise I will be injecting daily rather than every other... My lining is doing good too so I really cant complain :)

Have any of you ladies tried- Guaifenesin?? (Robitussin)???
I am sure I won't have any problems with EWCM as I'm not on clomid but thinking it won't hurt to try it out???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->