Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

So horrible right, pretty goes through so much and that must have been the worst point for her :cry: so horrible :cry:

:cry: The loss of a child is absolutely devastating :cry: I'm so sorry for you pretty :hugs: You have been through so much and you deserve to have your child. I hope you will come back when you are ready again, just wanted you to know you are in my thoughts xxxxx

How heartbreaking. Massive hugs and kisses to you Pretty. We're here when you're ready.

Pretty-i am so sorry for your loss and losses :cry: My thoughts and prayers are with you and your dh :hugs:

Hi ladies. I'm just popping in the to see how everyone is doing. I read that pretty had a m/c, I'm so sorry to hear that and my heart goes out to her.

Caz- So glad that you are feeling normal again :)

Fluter- I am good thanks, havent seen you on here in a while, is everything okay with you???

I pop in to read what everyone is up to now and then but I'm no longer TTC so I just stay quiet. I'm always thinking of you ladies in waiting

Hi girls, I've been away for the weekend so haven't checked in. So, so sorry to hear about Pretty's loss. It's just devastating. My thoughts and love are with you Pretty. :hugs:

All fine with me girls, nothing to report. Hope you are all good xx

Fluter- what happened? How come you are not ttc anymore???

JWB- glad everything is fine with you :) hope you had a lovely weekend? Where did you go??

Bean in 3 weeks you will have your baby it's so exciting! I hope we all follow soon :)

I have got a funny feeling I will still be not pregnant in 3 months and have to do the egg sharing not feeling too great thinking of how it might all go, just wishing luck will be on my side for once...

I've noticed one side effect is my stomach is starting to look quite bloated not sure if it's because I've been lazy having time off from the gym or the meds...

Sorry ladies it's just one of them days... :/

I know it's hard scerena but you have to stay positive. :hugs: Otherwise it all gets you down and it's even more stressful. Bloating is prob a good sign, I always read about people who were responding to ivf type drugs have sore tummies with swelling. When is your next scan? I don't know much about injectables as that was never an option for us so I didn't read about it.
I never thought I'd whinge about being pregnant and I am so so grateful that I am but I am ready for this baby to come out now. I'm not sleeping and I just feel massive and want to be able to see my feet and wear my old clothes. I also don't think I'll stop worrying until baby is here safe and sound. He/she better not keep me waiting 5 more weeks - I'll be a madwoman!

Bean :hugs: thanks it just one of them days :( I was reading alot online and apparently injectables have a high success rate in making you ovulate but pregnancy rate is only 20% or 25% can't remember so that didn't give me much hope...

Anyhow yes i too am the bloating must be from the injections and the bruise feeling I have is from them... My scan is tomorrow.

Just wish things would turn around for me...

To add to it all my sisters half sister is 17 and 6 pregnant!!! Now that is a slap in the face for me!!! Just makes me want to :cry: but crap happens I suppose!

Awww it's totally natural to have enough of being pregnant it must feel like a life time to you :hugs: I hope he/she doesn't keep you waiting 5 weeks hun so you can get a decent sleep And back into your old clothes :hugs:

*has the thread been moved to "ttc groups & discussions" or is it my phone messing up???

scerena, it's just been a really long road for me. I have unexplained infertility. I'm making the appointment for the PCOS test today. I'm not sure that is my issue, but the doctor said it could be. I have had a scan that showed I had 15 follies once and that is borderline but the other times it was only 3 or 4 follies. I have a normal cycle and I get positives on my OPK's. They know from u/s that I ovulate because I got a cyst after my first monitored clomid cycle. I've done two unmonitored and 2 with the RE. We are just going the NTNP route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->