Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

I used that scerena....boots do one that's cheaper than Robitussin (or whatever it's called!). I was the same that I didn't feel I had a particular problem with ewcm, but thought it couldn't hurt. I took Evening primrose oil caps up until ovulation too, for the same reason. In fact in the end I was doing those, and honey and cinnamon, and calcium tabs....talk about desperate times call for desperate measures!! I figured anything which wasn't too expensive or time consuming, or I thought might have any side affects was worth a go.

Ooh - and hiya Lily! Love to see you popping in here now and again. So sorry you're in limbo...that was the worst for me. Do u think you'll go back to using OPKs?

Bean - sorry you're having an uncomfy day. Is sleeping still as impossible? It would be early but not unfeasible for this to be the start of it...keep us posted! Any chance of a last bump shot before you pop?! xx

What is the honey and cinnamon meant to do? I notice Caz done it too? Was u doin all that and conceived that cycle???
I just got the cough medicine and I have a little cough anyways so was worth getting :)

I don't know a lot about the honey and cinnamon, but I think it's supposed to increase blood flow to your reproductive organs. But I like both anyway so it wasn't a hardship!

And yes I was doing all that the cycle I conceived...it helped me feel I was doing all I could, but honestly I think the clomid and and getting the BD timing right had more to do with it than any of that.

I hope your next scan goes good hon...you must feel like a pin cushion by this stage! You've been amazing tho, not complaining about it. Glad your lining is looking good....fingers crossed the rest goes to plan!

I like both too I might add them next cycle :) do you take them certain days?

As for timing as I will be triggering- what will they recommend? A lady on injectables on here doing her last roun done every 12 hours this cycle and just got her bfp :) not sure what my fs is going to recommend yet...

:haha: a pin cushion that's a new one :) yes it's a pain at times and stings at times but it's not for long and I am prepared to do whatever at this stage now :) people who know me are all like "you are so brave I couldn't do it" I said I use to say that but when you haven't got kids and you are desperate for one it's amazing what you will do :)

Had an appointment with the fs today- he's happy with my oh at the moment and happy my cycles are improving :) he said carry on as we are.. I said what if we don't get pregnant after the three rounds of injectables?- he said we spoke of egg sharing last time so we will do that, but he said just concentrate on injections for now as it should help as my cycles are regulating :)

He wasn't going to send oh for another sa, but oh said he wants another one to make sure things are still "normal" so we know if we are both "normal" so we know our chances etc, he booked in but next appointment to do a sa is 10th July! That's the longest he ever had to wait to do one!

But things are moving forward and I am very happy to hear our fs is happy with things as they are at the moment :) I'm just happy happy happy :dance:

Oh yay scerena, that does all sound positive! You deserve things to go your way hon, you really do.

For honey and cinnamon I just guessed really...took a spoonful when I remembered or had it in my porridge (haha well ready brek - such a kid!) Caz might be able to give u better advice!

For BD, I was told I would ov 35-36 hours after trigger, but I also read sperm need 10 hours inside you to get ready to fertilise the egg. So we bd'd 24 hours after trigger (plus some extras!)

Who knows tho hon, it's a lottery! xxx

Thanks JWB :hugs: I really hope they do for once! So you only bd once that's good :) I guess I will find out when I am ready to as to when I should bd :)
You certainly won the lottery :happydance:

Thanks, ladies. I DID pick up some conception-friendly lube. Can't get preseed locally, but got zestica, which is supposed to be similar. Started DTD yesterday night, so will be going every other day until his surgery. If I haven't ovulated by then...I may "give him a hand" and inseminate myself. Lol NEVER thought I'd EVER consider that, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Lol

I accused him of not being excited for a baby the other day, and he jumped on correcting me, so that made me feel a bit better that he actually WANTS this, too...and isn't just doing it because it's what I want, which is what I thought. Anyways....off to bed. Goodnight, ladies. :hug:

Just been to my scan...
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
My follicle has shrunk and my lining has gone down with it from 7- 6.6mm :cry:

The nurse has upped my injections to daily and next scan tues... She said as they was growing there was no enough hormone to keep them growing hence why he is upping my dose...

I understand that 1st injectable cycle is trial and error but I am so upset!!

It's like every time something's starts looking good something goes wrong- like my 4th clomid cycle I eventually have a follicle then oh your linings too thin, then injectables- follicles is growing lining looking good then I go bk oh it's shrunk WTF!!!!

I am sooo close to giving up! All these years of ttc meds & ops etc seems I do it all to be in the same situation...

Just had enough! :cry: Sorry for the downer :blush:

Don't give up. :hugs: The nurse hasn't given up, she's just changed things so wait and see. When is your next appointment?

Well all my pains built up yesterday and I really thought maybe it was the start and then at 2.30 they disappeared. Slept better but am frustrated.

My next appointment is Tuesday, I don't know anymore... On here everyone injects everyday I was only one every other, so hoping everyday is what I need, just at the point not sure how much more I can take...

Aw at least you slept better :hugs: we're the pains really bad??

Like bad period pain. Sure real contractions will be worse but they were definately sore and stopped me in my tracks each time. Who knows?

And I have everything crossed for you. Hope your oh is being supportive.
I remember how it feels. In fact I'm not sure infertility and the associates feelings go away even if you are lucky enough like me to get pregnant. I still find myself thinking sadly that this will prob be our only child as the consultant was pretty adamant I'd need ivf and not sure I'd do that now. Feel my body was abused enough with the clomid and cysts. Never imagined only having one child but know how lucky we are to even get that.

Aw hun :hugs: anymore pains today??

Yes oh is very supportive :)
Just hoping things look up now as the dose is increased as this is becoming very tiring, now injecting every day :/ but if it works I am happy to do it. :)

:hug: Scerena. Hang in there. I researched and found that pregnancies HAVE resulted and implanted in as little as a 5.5mm lining! You're not out yet. What did the nurse or doctor say?

Bean - I'm out of the loop. Lol Are they Braxton-Hicks or do you think it's the start of "the real thing"? Good Luck!

:hi: My lining is not the issue this time, it is just under 7mm and it was tmm the other day, she said that is because there wasnt enough hormone, but with upping the dose my follicle should grow and my lining continue to grow, clomid on the other had when I done that i had a 3/4mm lining always (hence why I am clomid resistant) so I do have faith in the injectables, I was just a little disappointed today, but speaking to ladies on here everyday injects should make my follicles grow :) and according to the nurse they can just keep upping the dose... She was expecting a big follicle like me since the last scan, but she said this can happen and when she ups the dose on ladies things start growing so FX'D tightly for me pleaseeeeee....

So how are you doing??? Sorry for the essay :blush:

Can't write a lot now but Scerena just wanted to say don't lose heart....the exact same thing happened to me, the cycle I got my bfp. My follies were just a bit slow bless em.

Chin up chick, you're defo still in with a chance! xxx

Thanks JWB :hugs: So great to have you ladies behind me :hugs:

Can you remember what cd you eventually ovulated???

Dunno really. Didn't feel like my usual BH which aren't sore at all. Not had much all day but maybe getting a bit crampy again now. Trying not to get my hopes up though.

I had a scan on cd13 and not much was happening....few follies but nothing looking amazing. Then they had me back in on cd17 and there had been no action....in fact it looked like what had been the lead follie on cd13 had even shrunk. But as that cycle was my last chance on clomid they gave me another few days, and when I went in on cd21 (a Friday) my follies had made a come back! They checked my bloods tho and it didn't look like I was quite ready, so they said to trigger on Sunday cd23, which I did, and we got our bfp! I know it could have as easily gone the other way, but I just wanted you to not give up on this cycle just yet. And we did BD more than once...it's just that time 24hrs after trigger was our winner - but really who knows?!

It's great your body is obviously responding to the injections, so frustrating as it is having to tweek your dose there's still loads of things to be positive about. Roll on Tuesday and hopefully a fantastic scan result! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->