Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Thanks JWB you are so nice making me feel better :hugs: and you have given me hope now too :)

So far we've been keeping right on schedule with BDing every other day. :) I've started using the fertility friendly lube, too! Still got my Fx'd that i'll O before next thursday/DH's surgery. :)

What lube are you using?- conceive plus???

I hope you very soon too :hugs:

:dust: gl

Can't get preseed or conceive plus locally here so by CHANCE I found a fertility friendly lube in the drugstore that i'd never even heard of, and decided to give it a shot. It's called Zestica. lol

https://www.zestica.co.uk/zestica-fertility-lubricant.html

https://www.concile.de/uploads/tx_concile/Fert_App_Ctn_01.jpg

Wow...big pic. Sorry. lol ;)

It comes in 6 individual applicators...which each hold a TON of lube. The only problem is that it seems to dry out quickly...but otherwise, it's not too bad. It has hyluronic acid (sp?) like most of the other fertility friendly lubes. It's supposed to be equivalent to Pre-Seed, which i've used before too.

They also have a little spray bottle applicator thingy that you can buy instead...but i'd think that would be more for external lubrication. It looks like the applicator bottles that some breath freshener sprays come in here....which kind of creeps me out. lol ;)

https://www.burdica.com/Zestica-Fertility-Lubricant/Zestica-Fertility-Lubricant1.jpg

Hopefully thts all you need to get your bfp :) fx'd!!!

Yes te spray would be a little weird :haha: id stick to the applicators like you are :)

Caz that has gone sooo quickly! You will have your baby in your arms before u know it!

Hey girls, cd35 today, no period and no pregnancy, have spent the last 4 days ringing and leaving messages for my fs to no avail (thanks nhs!) so have no idea what I am supposed to be doing. Sorry for the downer! Hope everyone else is having a better time of it.

Aw lily :hugs:
The nhs can be so ignorant and non caring can't they :hugs:
I hope you get an answer soon, will they give you some provera or something???

I always had to wait to cd35, test then when negative start provera ( this only happens when I don't ovulate) but he said because I had ov a couple of times that they weren't monitoring me this cycle and for me not to use opk's or anything as he believed all the obsessing and running back and forth from hospital and gp getting scans and bloods were adding to the stress. So now look what has happened the first time with no kind of monitoring, nobody has a clue what's going on, least of all me!

He said if this cycle I got to cd35 with neg test and no period then to ring them rather than going ahead with provera as there would be no point in continuing something that isn't consistently working. But i still have 6 months to wait until I get to the top of the list for injections. I actually started ringing them on Thursday as I knew they would palm me off / ignore me for days until I heard anything! They eventually got back to me today and I have to go in Tuesday for scan and bloods to see what's going on :(

Sorry for essay! How are you?

Sorry you're having a tough time lily. Do you know if they have any other plans while you wait for injectables?
Scerena - how are you feeling today. I've been worried about you sounding so down.
Caz - cant believe you're 14 weeks already. Are you planning to find out the sex?

bean- Thanks hun for asking :) I am ok thanks, much more positive again :hugs:
How about you anymore pains???

Lily- sorry you havent a clue whats going on... Hope you get answers at your scan :hugs: The wait for injections is is terrible where you are :hugs:

Thanks girls, bean hopefully I will find out on Tuesday but I doubt they will do anything for me, I think they will either leave me for the next six months with nothing or just have me take provera, tamox, provera, tamox until the time is up even though they know it's a waste of time. How are you? Any more pains?

Scerena glad to see you are feeling a little better, when's your next visit to hospital?

Have you ever had metformin lily? I can't remember. It may be worth asking as it can't do any harm if you have to wait.
No pains here. Have a MW appt tomorrow and one at the hospital on weds as they think I may have a bit too much fluid around baby. Trying not to stress to much and just see what happens. If they had been really worried I'm sure they would have admitted and induced as I'm now technically term anyway. Just hoping it doesn't mean I have to go to delivery suite rather than the birth centre which is nicer!

Don't stress out, you are correct if it were an immediate issue they would have admitted you I would think, just think, very very soon you will have your lovely baby in your arms :) how exciting!

I have never had metformin, I have asked about it a few times but they say no and that they are reluctant to use it, I'm glad you mentioned it though as you have put it back in my head, I am going to ask them for it on Tuesday if they don't give me my injections NOW!!! Lol

Lily- my next scan is Tuesday :hugs: hoping for good news! So hoping they sort u out and skip the waiting list!

Bean- aw hoping everything goes ok at your appointments, I can't believe it's nearly time for he/she to arrive already :)

Scerena we are both in the same day then, I hope its good news for you x

Hi All,
I hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread, I have been lurking for a couple of days getting up to date on everything. This is my first cycle on Clomid 100 days 4-8. My CD 12 scan (this morning) showed 2 follies (R 11mm, L 11.5mm) and a lininig of 7mm. Going back on CD17 for another check. Desperately in need of some advice from those that have done this before as I was kind of hoping my scan today would wow the pants off the RE but obviously not!

Lily- oh yh!!! Gl hun hope we both leave feelin positive :)

Maanda- :hi: sorry your scan didn't wow the pants of the RE :haha: follicles grow 1-2mm per day, so if one or two of them follicles grow at that rate for 5 days they should be between 16-21mm on your next scan if its at 16mm you are nearly there, your lining seems like its growing with te follicle :)
I hope it's good news at your next scan and that they have continued to grow :) :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->