Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Hi All,
I hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread, I have been lurking for a couple of days getting up to date on everything. This is my first cycle on Clomid 100 days 4-8. My CD 12 scan (this morning) showed 2 follies (R 11mm, L 11.5mm) and a lininig of 7mm. Going back on CD17 for another check. Desperately in need of some advice from those that have done this before as I was kind of hoping my scan today would wow the pants off the RE but obviously not!

Hi maanda. Sorry you find yourself here. I've found the girls on this thread to be super supportive. I wasn't monitored with clomid and also got cysts so was taken off it and had drilling and metformin while on the waiting list for ivf. we were told I wouldn't get pregnant naturally but here I am! Got my :bfp: on the day the letter for our first ivf appt came through. Everything crossed for you.

Girls - I had forgotten the horror of symptom spotting! I'm doing it again but looking for signs of labour not AF/pregnancy. It's driving me mad! :dohh:

Bean- oh no :haha: yh I bet 9 months of no symptom spotting and then starting again is driving you crazy!!! Have you spotted any signs of labour???

Hey ladies! I have some excellent news!!! :)

After more than SIX annovulatory cycles...and on my FIRST round of clomid, CD2-6, 50mg......IT LOOKS LIKE I OVULATED YESTERDAY!!!!!!!! :)

I just have to wait for the temps to confirm now...but I was playing with FF and it looks like it's pretty good that I ovulated. I am SOOOOO pleased. Many of you know that I was racing against the clock to O before Thursday...which is DH's surgery, which would have meant that we couldn't BD anymore. SO......YAY!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

If anyone wants to see my chart, just click my ticker. :) (why does that sound SO dirty to me? lol)

Hi girls its not good news, I have a cyst 1 inch in size and they have now taken me off my treatment, they refused to give me metformin to have in the meantime whilst I wait for injections so they are leaving me with nothing for the next 6/7 months until my place comes up for injections. Needless to say I am devastated as many of you know I don't have periods or cycles at all on my own so for the next 6/7 months I have 0% chance to get pregnant. I am surprised they haven't struck me off completely, as I did have few choice words for them whilst balling my eyes out and making a show of myself.

I hope you had a better morning scerena, bean and Jwb good luck for the safe arrival of your precious little miracles and good luck to everyone else still TTC also caz have a h & h 9 months.

X

OMG, Lily. I am SOOOOO sorry. That doesn't sound like a super big cyst either????? Is it causing you any pain at all? Is there nothing else they can do for you?

I would be extremely devastated too, so don't feel bad about going off on them. You have every damn right to. In TTC...6-7 months is a LIFETIME. It feels like FOREVER. I am SOOOOO sorry hun. :(

:hug:

:hi: girls i have booked a gender scan at take a peek i will be 16w 1day cant wait it for 9th july x x

Lily I'm sorry to hear that. I really can't understand why they said no to metformin. My fs felt that whilst it was unlikely to make me ovulate it would reduce the risk of cyst formation which was her big concern for me while we were waiting on ivf. I know a lot of gp's would also be willing to prescribe it so that could be another thought. Thinking of you.

Lily- so sorry to hear that :hugs: I hope thaat a go can give you the metformin?? I am thinking of you, you never know what miracles can happen... :hugs:

Caz- yay for the gender scan :happydance:

Equestrian- yay for ovulation so happy it happened before your oh's surgery :)

Bean- how you feeling?

Today's scan- meds upped to- 112iU

7.6mm lining
9mm follicle

Both increased a little- they're happy with lining, now upped the dose to get this follicle growing- have a higher dose again tomorrow and then back in for another scan on Thursday, not amazon news but dose is upped an hopefully the follicle will too now fx'd!

Everything crossed for you scerena but good to hear you sounding more positive.
I'm fine, nothing to report. Appt with consultant tomorrow to see about this pesky fluid unless baby wants to come today. Think s/he doesn't want to meet me!

Aw I am sure baby wants to meet you s/he is probably making sure they are letting you have enough sleep before his/hers arrival :) bless baby :hugs:

And thanks, I have to stay positive I can't stand feeling down, the nurse was positive :)

Hi girls.

I've been following, but not much to post. Did wanna say that I went to my sister's first u/s yesterday and we got to see the little peanut. It was so cute! Wiggling its little feet and hands. It has a good heartbeat and she's about 9 weeks.

Its a bitter sweet time for me, but I'm getting used to being an auntie before being a mommy and I'm OK with it. What's meant to be will happen and I'll take any little bub for now. I'm just gonna love with all my might and hopefully God has something in store for me soon.

I hope everyone is doing well. Sounds like Bean is having the next little bub. Babies all over! How exciting!

Turbo- Glad you are OK with being an auntie now :hugs: :hugs: things are going to look up for you real soon, it needs to be our turn next!! :hugs: :dust:

:hi: everyone! I've been casually lurking here and there. I'm currently waiting on AF to start any day now. I've been spotting for 4 days. As soon as cd 1 is here I am to call the nurse and i'm starting clomid again. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. This will be our first official ttc cycle since my surgery in March. I hope everyone is doing well!

Teddy- I have missed you! And turbo!
:happydance: sooooo glad you are officially back to ttc again :happydance: I am hoping the surgery is going to work wonders for you :)
Yay for clomid :) sson you will be ovulating and giving us another :bfp: for the thread :)

I know Rere! When's it gonna be our turn?! Hopefully soon. I think you're closer than I am though.

Our turn needs to hurry!!! I don't think I will be before you hun.... So what is your plan for this cycle???

I'm on the fence between wtt and getting clomid. We've had record high temps of 103° so idk how good of an idea it is to go on clomid w no ac. Lol!

Wow nice high temps :happydance:
How are your cycles going? Long/normal???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->