Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Pretty and Beanhunter- i think its just fine to stay in a thread where you are comfortable. I was so sad to leave the clomid thread when i went natural because all you ladies are so nice. So i was really happy when scerena made this thread for us! I hope we see some bfp's soon from clomid or natural! We need some hope here!

Turbo- so glad to hear the good news about your thyroid! what was your number before your medications?

Today is cd 14 and i'm waiting to ovulate. I started getting ovulation pains today (i think) they are really light though. I'm glad i will be in most of my fertile period, if all goes well, this weekend. So i'm thinking ovulation will be cd 17 (mon)

Hey Scerena don't forget that I'm from the UK too! Waiting is ok, hate metformin - it makes me feel rubbish. Now been waiting a month, at least another 2 to go but it's a plan so that's a relief in a way I guess. Next hurdle is a repay USS on the 19th to check on the dreaded cyst. Nervous.

Aww. Tear. All the girls are back. Feels like home again.

Pink and Bean, stay here. Wherever you feel most comfortable and supported is where you should be.

Scerena, I haven't tested yet. I'm holding out for a frer and I'm not buying any till next Friday. Just pretending I'm preggy turtle until then.

Teddy, I'm a shopaholic. I fix things by buying stuff. I'd totally purchase a Wal-Mart baby...dept store baby would be better, but bub is bub. Haha! My thyroid was at 11 in June, 2.2 in July, now down to 1.5 in Aug. Super amazed! Happened very fast. I'm glad my fs doesn't waste time. I'm getting excited for my next u/s to check cysts and also move fwd w ttc. I suspect at least Metformin and possibly clomid. Not sure I want clomid anymore. I hear horror stories and Metformin alone allows us to somewhat NTNP TTC if that makes any sense.

I'm pretending too! Think I'm prob cd24 but had a very random af last month so who knows! Doubt I o'd either but some optimism can't be bad? Won't test until next weekend if she hasn't arrived. So glad you're all staying, find it all less scary when you're around!

YAY!!!!:hugs: :hugs:
we will all stay here then:) We are all the "original" clomid girls from the other thread anyways:)

I am the only one trying clomid again, rite?

September 9th

Me- cd5
TeddyBearPug- cd14
Beanhunter- cd24 2ww?
TurboTurtle- cd70 2ww
Scerena- cd39 2ww

:haha: just wanted to see where everyone was at:)

Beanhunter- oh yh! I forgot your not lol soz!

Pretty- yep still in the 2ww nightmare! And I am going to do clomid next cycle if no bfp

Teddybearpug- yay get bd'ing :) girlie!

Turboturtle- haha pretending to be pregnant I do the same lol- pretending is the closest I'm getting for now lol!
Xx

My doc wouldn't give me them so I'm going to get onto my fs next week aw and your in the dreaded tww I hope you get a bfp Hun :) x

Good luck and baby dust to you all, hopefully we will all be in the main pregnancy forums soon! I would just like to conceive before March next year, just in time for a Christmas baby :D haha

How is everyone doing today? I'm on cd 16 and having ovulation pains. I usually ovulate on cd 17 and so far i haven't even had a close +opk, so i'm still waiting. My temp has dropped big time so i think it is close!! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

I'm good thanks TBP. Managed metformin 3 times today for the first time - just hope I'm not sick now (sorry if tmi). Had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday pm so thought I was out but it's all settled down so who knows?

I'm good thanks TBP. Managed metformin 3 times today for the first time - just hope I'm not sick now (sorry if tmi). Had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday pm so thought I was out but it's all settled down so who knows?

what are the side effects of that med? my friend was recently started on it for reasons not involved with ttc and her doc told her to be careful that i would make her more fertile!!

Mostly upset tummy so diarrhoea and vomiting - nice! It's meant to have an impact on insulin resistance which is why it's useful in pcos. Find it weird as that's normall a problem in overweight people and I'm not but there you go. Willing to try anything to avoid ivf and the needles!

hi girls h ru all today,m 4dpo today,n very gassy,

:hi: girls!!!

how is everyone doing today?? Has anyone ovulated yet?

I am cd8 today and last night I took my LAST clomid pills!!! :happydance: I hate those things! I am thinking this might be my last cycle ever on clomid because I just don't tolerate them well at all!:( boo! Anyways, my first cycle on clomid I was dryer than dry and this cycle I am already having tons of creamy CM! Hopefully that is a good sign and maybe we wont have to use pressed:)

hi pretty pink.i normally ovulate on cd17 but this time with clomid i ovulated on cd16,so m 5 dpo today n have a lot of creamy discharge,at the time of ovulation i didnt have ewcm so i used preseed,hope this is the month,coz its been so long off ttc,

CD 17 and i got my +opk. The top pic is my test from last night and the bottom one is this mornings. Normally i get a dark progression and it is a good indicator that i will get it soon....but not this time. It shocked me to see it actually. So before clomid i ovulated on cd 17 and it looks like i'm doing it again. Last month was first month temping and i got my crosshairs on the day i got my + and i'm thinking that will happen again this month. I think i will probably ovulate later tonight. Unfortunately we have only been able to get a good BD in on CD 15 so i really think i'm out before it started. We tried to do it today, but OH wasn't able to finish inside and couldn't get it back in before he released :growlmad: so not drop made it in, sigh. Going to try again tonight, but i think it is a waste. I'm just feeling really shitty right now.

Attachments

• IMAG0142.jpg
    IMAG0142.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 6
aww TBP:hugs:
You are not out yet though!! And it is not a waste:) We are actually taking a different approach this cycle to bding (drs orders). Dr. told us to hold off till cd12 then start bding. And he wants us to bd the day after +opk, instead of the day of +opk.. My Dr. believes that the most important day is the day after +opk.. :shrug: worth a try for us this cycle. So you are not out yet girl!! Bd tonight or even tomorrow morning:hugs:

aww TBP:hugs:
You are not out yet though!! And it is not a waste:) We are actually taking a different approach this cycle to bding (drs orders). Dr. told us to hold off till cd12 then start bding. And he wants us to bd the day after +opk, instead of the day of +opk.. My Dr. believes that the most important day is the day after +opk.. :shrug: worth a try for us this cycle. So you are not out yet girl!! Bd tonight or even tomorrow morning:hugs:

yeah my regular obgyn told me to the only days he was concerned with us BD'ing was the day of the + and the day after. I'm just stressing because last cylcle, i got the + and ovulated on the same day according to FF. But on a positive note, i think i'm pretty consistent with ovulating on cd 17 so i can plan better for the future. I hope this is the last cycle though, because this sucks balls (excuse the language!) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->