Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

:hi: girls bh hope your bp stays ok hun sec goodluck with the meds jwb not long now hun woopp x x

Well my husband got a date for JRTC (training course in Louisiana) that is where you go before you deploy. So we are looking at roughly a year before he ships out for Afghanistan. We don't have an exact date but it'll be roughly 2-4 mo after he goes to JRTC in Feb. basically I have a short time to get pregnant so he can actually see the baby before he goes. I don't even know what to do at this point.

:hi:
fluter- Hopefully your miracle comes along asap!!! I am sending you plenty of :dust: :dust: :dust: Must be so hard to now that you are on a time limit :hugs: Have you booked an appointment with your fs??

Caz- thanks hun :hugs:

bean- you doing ok how are things going???

Flutter-thats alot of pressure and stress you've put on yourself! i hope you get that bfp asap!

Scerena-i've got my fx'd that your appt goes great!

BH-I hope your delivery went smooth and as planned!

AFM-I started my first pill of clomid today. I'm doing days 5-9. So far so good with the side effects. I've been a little annoyed today but idk if its clomid or me just being annoyed, lol! I go for my follicle scan on cd 16, so i have a long wait

:wave: hi girls!!
BH....hope you've got some good news for us soon and can introduce us all to Baby Beanhunter!! Thinking of you chick xx

Teddy- :happydance: gl with the clomid :) yay for ttc again :)

JWB- how's u??

Bean- yessss we are waiting for good news excited for you :)

Scan results- Good news-my smallest follicle which was 10mm is now a 16.4mm follicle on right... Bad news couldnt trigger :(
BUT-
They think I ovulated TWO they was nowhere to be seen... Loads fluid on lining indicates ovulation :happydance:
They don't want to trigger and for me to release that last egg as they think it might be the third one...
So I have a blood test next Monday to see if I ovulated and then I phone up tues for the results...
They think I ovulated Saturday or Sunday, I told them I was cramping yesterday so hopefully it was yesterday...
We bd:
Friday night
Sunday night
I am thinking to bd later this afternoon & tomorrow mornin if possible... Does that all sound okay???

Yeeehaaa Scerena, go you!! That's fantastic news!! And plenty of BD in there, hope you caught that egg! Do you not temp? I checked your chart but not a whole lot there. I would keep up the bding if u can just in case for any reason those follies weren't released....you'd kick yourself if u stopped and your bloods showed you hadn't ov'd. Great news for a Monday tho hun, very happy for you! :thumbup:

I am great thanks. Had a brilliant weekend with my mum...we made a list of what I need (as in how many sheets, towels, vests, babygrows etc) and went out and got the last bits i'm missing. So got pretty much everything now...and feel so much better for being organised! Then on Sunday we went to MILs and took the pram out the box and set it up......I LOVE it!!! Can't wait to have my baby in it (only once (s)he's fully cooked tho!)

So tired today tho! So working from home, still in my pjs - what a slob haha!

:hi: Hun will reply to u in a bit just arrived at my optician appointment just so you know I'm not being rude xxx

Sorry hun...

Nope not Charting anymore or opk'ing I am trying to stay as relaxed as possible...
I might take a random temp one morning though...

Apparently fluid on my lining shows I ovulated according to my fs and a few lairs on here but we usually bd every other day/ every day throughout my cycle so it will be covered of that third one miraculously releases!!

Oh is due back in a hour or two so he's getting it when he gets in :haha: then again tomorrow morning...

Glad you are fully equipped now you can relax :) I bet the pram looks so good! I love them, will look even better with you gorgeous baby in there :)
You have an excuse to be a slob plus the weather is HORRIBLE!!!
You haven't got much longer hun :)

Yay scerena!!! A little extra bd'n never hurt anything lol!!!

I see an RE on the regular. I'm still waiting on the results from my blood work that was done during the PCOS test last week. I've been taking the thyroid meds since Friday. I might do an IUI cycle soon

Fluter- sounds great that you have the ball rolling I am keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:
Hope your test results come back ok :)

Sorry hun...

Nope not Charting anymore or opk'ing I am trying to stay as relaxed as possible...
I might take a random temp one morning though...

Apparently fluid on my lining shows I ovulated according to my fs and a few lairs on here but we usually bd every other day/ every day throughout my cycle so it will be covered of that third one miraculously releases!!

Oh is due back in a hour or two so he's getting it when he gets in :haha: then again tomorrow morning...

Glad you are fully equipped now you can relax :) I bet the pram looks so good! I love them, will look even better with you gorgeous baby in there :)
You have an excuse to be a slob plus the weather is HORRIBLE!!!
You haven't got much longer hun :)

Haha Mr Scerena is going to be worn out!! All for a good cause tho. Sex is pretty much a distant memory for me and my OH now....now the bump is getting big and moving a lot I think it freaks him out!

I hope the relaxed approach pays off. I guess with all the scans and monitoring you're having there's no need to temp or OPK too.

Fluter - I meant to say hon so sorry to hear your OH will be deployed so soon. Does your RE need to refer you for IUI or can you request it yourself?

TBP - good luck with the clomid! That is a long time to wait for a tracking scan but hopefully time will fly! And I would def blame the crazy behaviour on clomid....it's the perfect excuse! :haha:

Exactly :) only reason they missed it was because of the weekend... I just thought sod the monitoring I get two scans a week :)

Yes sorry my mr.scerena is called Michael :) he doesn't mind bless him :)

Aw yes I can imagine it being a bit scary for your oh... Do you feel like you want to bd???

We need a new bump pic JWB :dance:

I am hopin everything is okay with bean :hugs:

My little girl was born yesterday at 8.02pm weighing a tiny 6lbs 7oz. Totally not the delivery we had planned as it was induced, epidural and forceps in the end but she's more than worth it. She is nameless at present and I'm trying to negotiate my way out of the postnatal ward hell later if madam will have a feed. Will post pics soon. Thank for the support.

OMG OMG CONGRATULATIONS to you and your oh Hun :happydance: I had a feeling you was in labour as you wasn't online :)

I am so so happy for you though :hugs:

Aw how lovely a baby girl :hug: cannot wait to see pictures when you are recovered and well :)
Also cannot wait to see what you name your little gorgeous miracle :hugs:

I hope madam takes her feed soon so you can leave the ward :hugs: well done bean you done it :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

CONGRATS Beanhunter. Can't wait to see her seet face!!!

Just wanta. I see an RE and they will do an IUI whenever my little heart desires. It's just costly. However the nurse gave me a website to consult for free/reduced injectible meds. I called them today to get the process started. I'm hoping from all that I read that my first round of meds will be free. The nurse also said that they usually give out a free round to military patients. The will send the meds to my docotors office for me to use when I'm ready. My insurance covers all the monitoring such as ultra sounds and I just have a co pay for meds such as clomid but they will not cover injectibles or any type of ART. So I'm hoping to only have to pay for the insimination portion. We shall see

Yaaaaaaaaaay Beanhunter!! :happydance: I'm so, so happy for you! Congratulations on your baby girl!! Can't wait for all the details and of course a picture.
Yaaaaaaaaaay!! Well done you! xxxxxxxxxxx

Yay Bean!! How exciting she's here! Anything is worth it. Can't wait to see her!

JWB, not so far for you next girly. So excited.

Rere...YOU ARE SO NEXT! Dang girl, 3 eggs! Lol are you gonna regret all the sex when you have triplets??! LOL.

TBP, blame the clomid. I think I'm gonna be right behind you on the clomid train.

Flutter, good luck girl. I've had good results on the thyroid meds.
Who am I forgetting...Lily, have you been around? I know you' struggle as much as I do with pcos.

As for me...I GOT A NATURAL AF!! I have had the happiest period ever in my life. Its been painful and oddly light, but she's here and movin. So that gives me a 50 day natural cycle. The last one was provera induced. So the plan is to keep on the Metformin and levothyroxine. I'm doing boot camp 3 times a week. Once I drop the 15 lbs I've been trying to lose I'll likely give clomid a try.

Turbo- well I've ovulated 2, the third is there but she said it will fizzle out is that right??? I doubt I'm next but I am sure one of you lovely ladies will bring a bfp to the thread very soon :) I'd love twins/triplets as I wouldn't have to ttc again :dance:
Omg yay for the natural af :happydance: it is so exciting so happy for you :hugs:
Great for boot camp I hope you loose the weight quickly and get to give clomid a try soon but at this rate you won't need any meds and probably get your natural bfp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->