Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

I guess there is still the possibility. HCG doesn't show up until after implantation right? I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I guess that's just my nature! It's been a rough week because multiple people are announcing that they are having babies, including people we know who aren't supporting the children they already have!

Anyway, we're off to another parade!

Yes that right I think, you are not out until af arrives :hugs:

Yes I know how you feel but chin up it will happen we have to stay positive :hugs: :hugs:

Enjoy your parade :)

Oh Beanhunter, what a gorgeous girl Madeleine Grace is, a a very, very beautiful name. Congrats again hon, and hope you get home soon xxx

I have been constantly worrying about o since they said i did- so i took a random temp today... My coverline is usually 36.26-36.30 according to previous charts, todays temp was 36.66 so hoping this settles my mind now :)

Good news Scerena! And not long to wait for your blood results to confirm. And by then you'll be more than half way thru the tww!

Thanks hun! Yes will be great as it will fly by as I still feel like I'm in the first part of my cycle for some reason lol!

How are you And baby doing?

:hi: girls hes a better pic think its to close up ha x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120704-00185.jpg
    IMG-20120704-00185.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3
Lovely bump think your going to have a big baby :) whens your 20wk scan???

Aww Bean!! She's so precious! I love her name. Absolutely lovely! I'm sure she'll start eating very soon. She's probably just exhausted...I know it happens to newborns.

Welcome Redskins! Good luck w/clomid!

Hi girls. I'm running around as usual. Glad to see bumps and babies and lots of eggies! Good luck, we need a new BFP!

sac 20 week one is 14th agust i have a gender one monday x x

Caz- are you paying privately for your gender scan? Looking forward to hearing what sex your baby is :)

Turbo- yes looking forward to someone updating a :bfp: soon :) how are you doing?

Well ladies, it looks like I will start my 7th round of clomid on Saturday. AF finally showed up today, making this a 35 day cycle :dohh: this will be cycle number 10...first round of HCG injections and ultrasound monitoring! :thumbup:

Hope everyone is having a lovely Thursday!

:hi: Hun :) sorry af got you but good news that you can start your clomid and be monitored etc... :)
A 35day cycle is good so hopefully on clomid your cycle will be even shorter :)

Thanks! I really got used to 30 day cycles with the clomid the first go around and then my first metformin cycle was a 29 cycle, so I'm glad it wasn't 40-50 days...don't know if my nervous could have handled it :)

Long cycles are a pain always worrying and symptom spotting- nightmare!!! That's nice length cycles, hopefully clomid will shorten it again for you :)
Roll on Saturday so you can start your clomid :happydance:

I feel some :bfp: coming soon ladies :dust:

Cramping/pinching feeling and site boobs since ov but far too early to be symptoms they are just probably post o symptoms I think!
The tww is boring :(

:haha: thanks turbo :) what's going on with your cycle?

sec yes hun i get a gender scan and 2 glossey pictures woooppp £65 pound it is at take a peek x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->