Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Hi ladies! I was wondering if you all have room for one more?

My DH and I have been actively trying for around 9 months and this month marks the 1 year of us NTNP. I have been through 6 rounds of clomid and have recently been diagnosed with an insulin restiancy. I'm taking 1000 mg of Metformin with my frolic acid and flintstone vitamins. I'm currently 5 days late but according to blood work I am not pregnant but I did ovulate on my own, so I'm waiting on AF to start so we can get started on our plan from the RE.

I will start clomid 100 mg days 3-7 and then will go for ultrasound monitoring and receive the HCG injections. I'm really nervous about the injections, as I am not a needle person. Thank God for my momma though, she's a RN and will be giving it to me!

I haven't fully read through this thread but would love some support from women who are going through and have been through what I'm facing!

:hi: ILuvRedskins :) welcome to the thread :)

There is a lovely bunch of ladie on this thread who will offer you support :)

Sorry you are finding ttc hard :hugs:

Gl with the clomid, hopefully it will do the trick for you, good sign you ovulated on your own :)

Don't be scared of the injection hun, I know it's a scary thought but you will be fine, I'm currently doing Merional as clomid didn't work for me and I have just got through 15 injections this month! But honestly when you have done one then you will be okay honestly it will be over and done with before you blink :) lucky you have your mum to do it :) I know it's daunting but it will lead you closer to your :bfp: :)

Thank you for the welcome!

I guess I left out that I am 25 and my husband is 26. We've been married for 4 years and together 8! I am a special education teacher at a local elementary school...yay for summer break! My husband is the director of social services in a neighboring county. We both have stressful jobs and I'm sure that is not helping the process any. I'm hopeful that since I have a month left till school starts that it will relax me some.

I don't temp or use OPK. I didn't find the OPKs helpful and I don't wake up at the same time, so I figure temping wouldn't be that accurate.

Hope you American ladies have a wonderful Independence day and that the rest of you have a wonderful 4th of July :)

That's okay :)

I'm 25 too! And oh is 28 :)

Nice you have summer break more time for baby making :happydance:

Any advice you need or if you just want to chat/rant then feel free to any time :)

Oh yes i forgot thanks for the reminder- Happy independence day to all you lovely American ladies :)

Welcome IluvRedskins!!!! I bet that the met will help you out! Hopefully you'll go back to school knocked up lol

Happy 4th!!!

BH-congrats on your LO!!:happydance:

Fluter-thats great that you will get a free round of meds, do you have any idea when you might go that route? I remember several pages back you mentioned something about hypothyroidism and ttc and i never had a chance to respond. My thyroid was technically normal for most doctors standards but not for ttc purposes, which meant IF i did conceive it would be difficult to keep. After a month of being on the thyroid med, mine was in the perfect range. So hang in there and i've never felt better after i started taking the med.

Scerena-don't count yourself out this round as the next BFP! you deserve it just as much as anyone!! Its so exciting to see that you have a chance!

JWB-do we get to see any bump pics before you pop?

Caz-how is pregnancy treating you?

Turboturtle-i'm so excited about your natural AF! i feel a little cousin about to join your sister!

AFM-i took my 4th clomid pill this morning. I'm doing pretty good on it. Turbo, i think you were right about the full moon making me act a little crazy. I didn't realize we were having one. I could have had my scan on cd 15 or 16 but i chose 16 because i can take off work early and be done for the day :blush:Plus i figured that in the past i always ovulated on cd18 with clomid and hopefully that will be the case again and i wont have to go back for a follow up scan.

Hi ladies! I was wondering if you all have room for one more?

My DH and I have been actively trying for around 9 months and this month marks the 1 year of us NTNP. I have been through 6 rounds of clomid and have recently been diagnosed with an insulin restiancy. I'm taking 1000 mg of Metformin with my frolic acid and flintstone vitamins. I'm currently 5 days late but according to blood work I am not pregnant but I did ovulate on my own, so I'm waiting on AF to start so we can get started on our plan from the RE.

I will start clomid 100 mg days 3-7 and then will go for ultrasound monitoring and receive the HCG injections. I'm really nervous about the injections, as I am not a needle person. Thank God for my momma though, she's a RN and will be giving it to me!

I haven't fully read through this thread but would love some support from women who are going through and have been through what I'm facing!

:hi: Welcome!

Teddy- :hugs: thanks hun, I think we all have a long-awaited :bfp: to come :) I will be happy for any of us ladies that get to see one soon.
I am so glad that your clomid is going ok :) I cant wait to hear back from your scan!!! What date will it be???
Its great to have you back actively ttc :hugs: :hugs:

Teddy- :hugs: thanks hun, I think we all have a long-awaited :bfp: to come :) I will be happy for any of us ladies that get to see one soon.
I am so glad that your clomid is going ok :) I cant wait to hear back from your scan!!! What date will it be???
Its great to have you back actively ttc :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks, it feels good to be back ttc, but i think the break away from being on bnb helped me out alot as well. Although did check up on everyone regularly. My can is july 13th after lunch. this time ttc feels different. I feel much more relaxed and peaceful about it. I cant control what is going to happen so i'm just enjoying the process for the time being. I really think that after both of our operations, this will be alot easier! Fingers crossed!

:hi: girls hes my bump pic x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120704-00183.jpg
    IMG-20120704-00183.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 4
Teddy- The break and being so relaxed will work in your favour hun :)
That is such a positive way of thinking too!! I need to take your advice :haha:
I am soooooo hoping that these operations have helped us hun :hugs: I am sure yours will have :) Im nearly out of the 6 month fertile period... but what will be will be, I speak to a few ladies who have had it done and they have gotten pregnant after the 6month period so I am still quite happy and content :)
July 13th :) not long now! Such a shame that our time difference is different, I will wait for you to post your good news :)

Caz- OMG you have such a big bump for 15 weeks :happydance: are they sure there is only one baby :haha: what date is your 20wk scan??

Scerena-what is this 6month fertile period you are talking about? i can't recall. How many dpo do you think you are?

Caz-beautiful bump pic!

Teddy- they say after the op you are more fertile from 6 months but most ladies that can be a year, something like if the ovarian drilling works then thats how long they give it, I am not disheartened at all as a few ladies who had this done got their bfp from like 6-12months some even longer. I have had a good response as ovulated on my own twice, got a follicle on clomid since and then got 3 follicles on injections and ovulated- before I never ovulated on my own so I know its working :)

I am not sure on my dpo... the nurse said I could have ovulated saturday or sunday... personally I think sunday as I had real bad cramping going on and bd was a bit uncomfortable it felt like my cervix was getting it :haha:
So if I ovulated sunday I would be 3dpo :dohh:
I go for bloods on monday and have resuls tuesday, I am so scared that it will come back I didnt but the nurse said all the proof was in my lining and my two follicles had completely gone and the other was still there so apparently the other two would have been too- but I am a worrier and I am worried to get my results :haha:

Anyway sorry for the essay I am rubbish at explaining :haha:

Scerena-i know its hard to trust them, but i am 99% sure they know what they are talking about on this matter. Have you tried taking your temp to just confirm that your temp is indeed higher? Try not to stress over it as there is nothing that can be done now. I think its great that it did a suprise on you, it may have been what you really needed!! You had enough bd in there, so its time to wait patiently....ha, ya right!! lol!

I know I know I need to trust the nurse she is lovely too I always like getting her she chats away to me :) For them not to trigger me then I guess they really must have thought that I ovulated :)

I was thinking of doing a temp actually- I might try and temp tomorrow morning and see what that tells me...

Friday, sunday and monday we bd, hope it was enough, I used conceive plus on monday just incase the egg was waiting I thought it may hurry the little men along :haha:

Me patient :haha: :haha: :haha: no to be fair, it hasnt even sunk in properly that I have ovulated and I dont think it will until my bloods prove that with a high enough level so Im cool, just rrlaxing until then :)

So what cd are you actually on now? How is your oh good I hope???

We have decided to name our daughter Madeleine Grace. Unfortunately she doesn't really want to feed and we are stuck on the postnatal ward which is fairly tough going emotionally watching people arrive after us and leave before us. Feel fairly shellshocked and clueless but after getting a bit teary yesterday am getting lots of support from mw and feeding team. Hopefully it won't take too much longer for her to get the idea....
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/elliejesky/bd6aee85.jpg

She is beautiful and so is her name!

Thank you ladies for all of the welcomes! I'm really trying to relax and hope that by doing so it will bring AF on! I'm so ready to try the next plan...let's see I think this is plan D now....

Bean- CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Madeleine is absolutely gorgeous!!! Madeleine is such a beautiful name :) a beautiful mummy and a beautiful baby girl your oh must feel so proud!!!
I am sorry that Madeleine is having trouble feeding and I hope she starts gulping her bottles down very soon for you so you can go home and be a little family :hugs: it must be tough hun, hopefully not too much longer :hugs: is your little princess sleeping a little for you? Enjoy Madeleine hun I honestly have to say that she is BEAUTIFUL :hugs:

ILuvRedskins- I hope af hurries along so that you can start clomid I know it is so frustrating wanting to get on to a new cycle :hugs:
Have you tested??

They gave me a urine and blood test on Monday at my RE's office and both were negative. They also did a progesterone test that showed I have ovulated. According to my RE though I shouldn't bother testing again since I had the blood test...still makes me wonder though. I'm on CD 35 which has been my longest cycle where I have actually ovulated.

If its your longest cycle then maybe test in a couple of days? If you don't know the day you ovulated then maybe you could still be in the tww??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->