Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Not sure what's up with me. I got my natural period (yay!) and now I'm super crampy and majorly emotional. I felt like crying on the way in to work and I'm NOT a cry-er. My face is seriously breaking out and it makes me sad. I've not had issues with acne for yeaaaarrrs.

For the most part I've been living vicariously through my sister. She's already starting to show! Kinda jealous, but really happy. Its such a difficult set of emotions. I take her shopping all the time. Such cute baby stuff out there. We should find out the sex right around my bday. Great present!

Turbo- Aw hun :hugs/ I had nasty acne and cramps during o- maybe you are ovulating???
How lovely you find the sex out around your birthday :)

I feel like I'm ovulating. I really hope so. Would be nice. Yeah, I'm almost positive its a girl. Just a feeling I have, plus the Chinese predictor says its a high chance of a girl.

Have you ever noticed how quiet BnB gets right after the full moon??! I can practically hear crickets on the boards. LOL.

Turbo- :haha: yes I can hear the crickets too :haha: bnb seems to go quiet doesn't it!

Aw a baby girl would be lovely :) fx'd!!!

Do you ladies have anything nice planned for the weekend?

Hey ladies! Just thought I would drop in! My RE told me today to it and start the Clomid on Sunday since my flow was not very normal until today. So I'm counting today as CD 1!

In other news, I got to spend the day relaxing and having fun at the pool today for my little sister's birthday. She turned 11 today! Tomorrow the hubby and I are going to enjoy a round of golf with my dad and brothers. I'm not really sure if we have anything else planned or not...

Do you ladies have any fun plans for the weekend or any upcoming vacations?

No upcoming vacations since we're broke after DH's shoulder surgery and time off work. Boo. :( Maybe someone else is going somewhere fun and I can live vicariously through them. lol ;)

I broke down and tested finally....:bfn: :(

I did my CD 24 blood tests today but won't have the results back until Monday. My chart doesn't look good though. (click my ticker to see it) I'm so disappointed. I was SOOOOO optimistic with the first round of clomid and everything. :(

Good Luck IluvRedskins!!!

CdEquestrian keep the faith. I know exactly how you feel. I always felt so hopeful on clomid cycles.

ILuvRedskins- sounds like you have a lovely chilled weekend planned :)
Yay for starting clomid tomorrow :happydance:
I have no vacations now I come back from the Dominican republic last month we had a two week holiday was lovely :)

Equestrian- your chart shows ovulation so you are still in the game :hugs: good luck hun :dust: let us know your blood work results please :) I do mine Monday and get results Tuesday :)

Fluter- how's the thyroid meds going?

:hi: girls hope you are all having a nice weekend cant wait for the morning got my gender scan i will post on her as soon as i get back x x x

Caz- looking forward to your update :dance: what gender do you think your baby is???
I think we should all guess for fun...???

I think a little baby boy (from your bump)
But maybe a baby girl... Arhhh I don't know I'm going to guess a BOY :)

hello girls h r u all,sorry i wasnt online for so long

pink mum- :hugs: i hope you are doing well?

BH-such a beautiful little girl!

I've been logging in daily but i never get far enough to be able to respond and its been frustrating!! I'm always getting interrupted on my bnb time! Today is cd 12 and i started using opk's yesterday. I'm not really sure if we will do a scheduled bd this cycle with clomid. We bd yesterday and i think maybe tomorrow (cd 13), then i'm thinking of waiting until cd 16 to do bd again? that is the day of my scan and i will do more about when i will pop those eggies out! i hope i get 2 good ones!

Scerena-Dh is doing much better. He has some ways to go but its good to have him back. Thanks for asking. tomorrow is your blood test, right?

Teddy- great to see you on here :) yes that sounds like a plan! Hopin your cd16 scan shows a few mature follicles for you and a couple release :hugs: that would be great :)
So glad your oh is doing better hun :hugs:
Yes bloods tomorrow I can phone up for the results on Tuesday- nervous!

Thanks TBP, I agree she's pretty cute but then I'm biased.
We were kept in until Thursday as madam wasn't feeding well. It's still not great but it's improving. I felt quite disconnected from her while in hospital. Think it was the shock of the induction and the horror of the post natal ward but today I can't stop staring at her and smiling. She's really quite a miracle and I any believe she's mine. She is worth all the ops, USS and cysts a hundred times over.
Scerena - hope your bloods are good. I have everything crossed.
Caz - I'm not even going to try and guess. I was sure Maddie was a boy the whole pregnancy and was shocked not to see boy bits when she was put on my chest after delivery!

Thanks TBP, I agree she's pretty cute but then I'm biased.
We were kept in until Thursday as madam wasn't feeding well. It's still not great but it's improving. I felt quite disconnected from her while in hospital. Think it was the shock of the induction and the horror of the post natal ward but today I can't stop staring at her and smiling. She's really quite a miracle and I any believe she's mine. She is worth all the ops, USS and cysts a hundred times over.
Scerena - hope your bloods are good. I have everything crossed.
Caz - I'm not even going to try and guess. I was sure Maddie was a boy the whole pregnancy and was shocked not to see boy bits when she was put on my chest after delivery!

Bean- so glad that you are both home now safe and sound :hugs: so is madam feeding alot better now??
Happy 1 week old maddie :happydance:

Thanks for the good luck for bloods, I get results tuesday to see if ovulation occured fx'd! I want to be joining you soon as a mummy!!!

:hi: girls were having a girl were calling her talia hers some pic of her x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120709-00186.jpg
    IMG-20120709-00186.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20120709-00187.jpg
    IMG-20120709-00187.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20120709-00188.jpg
    IMG-20120709-00188.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 5
Hi Girls :hi: just wanted to quickly pop on and say a massive congrats to you BH! :happydance::flower: She's absolutely adorable and you must be so relieved the pregnancies over and you finally have your little sweetheart. Not long for you now JWB :)))

Glad to see you back TBP and TT :)

William's nearly 7 weeks, can you believe it. Time has gone so fast and already he's staying awake more in the day but he's still getting me up once in the night for a feed. Can't wait to have a full night's uninterrupted kip!!!!

Having time for myself is few and far between so I haven't even had time to catch up with what's going on with everyone else, this thread moves so fast! I'm still waiting for my first post pregnancy AF to show. They say it should come within 6-8 weeks but we'll see if my PCOS get's the better of me. I miss testing for my surge! LOL Have a few left so might start tomorrow just for the fun of it. OH and I definitely want one more and he says wait and see if it happens naturally but I have high doubts about that seeing as both my pregnancies were on the Clomid. I'll wait a bit yet though before thinking about Clomid again, give my body a bit more time to heal. You girls must think I'm mad.. not getting time as it is but the way I look at it is I don't want to leave it too long as I am getting on a bit now at 30 haha. Would really just like all the baby making stuff out the way I think :) Anyway, testing for your OV is fun, right!?:thumbup:

What's going on with you now Scerena? How are things going for you and with the injectables? I'd love to sit and read through the last 20 or so pages but tea is on the go and I don't think OH will appreciate a burnt chicken.

Attached an updated pic of my wee willy! he's not 5 pounds anymore, more like a whopping 10 I reckon !!! ...

thank god for pull out keyboard shelves :D I'm great at multi tasking!

Attachments

• 084.jpg
    084.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics