Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

I just wanted to say all of you ladies are amazing!! Its so nice that everyone keeps in touch and we get to see all the baby pics. We're a great little family and I don't think this thread would have survived without Rere. :hugs: to everyone.

Afm, I think I "might" be gearing up to ovulate. I've had massive breakouts on my neck and chin still and getting cramps regularly. I'm noticing this happens for me around cd 8-10 each cycle. I'm so excited to actually see a "cycle"!

:hi: daop :) William is gorgeous! Well done! Yh try again how exciting :happydance: I can imagine life is a bit hectic bless thanks for checking in :)
Injectables are going good I had a nice lining and 3 eggies did t need the trigger as they reacon I ovulated two as 2 were not visable and fluid on my linig the day they checked so fingers crossed!

Caz- amazing scan do happy you have you baby girl on the way :dance: and what a beautiful name you must be so excited!
Time to go girlie shopping :happydance:

Turbo- thanks hun :hugs: we do have a great bunch of ladies an the scans/ baby pics keep us motivated :)
Soooooo hoping that you have ovulated hun/ ovulating!!! :happydance: things seem to be lookin up for you :dance: come on eggies :)

Afm- had bloods done today, now I'm petrified they will say I haven't ovulated even though everything looks like I have- I guess tomorrow is judgement day!

Oh I just love all the baby pics and the u/s pics!!!!

Congrats to you all

Fluter- how are you doing?? Good I hope?
Very exciting seeing Them all I agree :)

I'm good. I decided to test like a dummy at what I'm guessing 11dpo and got my usual bfn. idk why I even tested because we didn't even "try" this cycle lol.

Scerena how are you doing?

Aw fluter it's one of them where you still have a glimmer of hope even if you know you didn't try :hugs:
I'm good thanks get my progesterone results back today kind of nervous...
That's about it my cycle had become officially boring :haha:

Well just got off the phone I definitly ovulated :wohoo: my progesterone number was 39 :dance:

Thanks ladies :happydance: I am so happy that the injectables have worked for me!

Wow Rere! What a great number! I hope you caught both of them. How exciting!

That would be great I am trying to stay positive at the moment :)
Not to sure on progesterone numbers :shrug: she just said I did indeed ovulate :)
How are you today??

Hope all You other ladies are doing good?

Scerena-:happydance::happydance: great news on ovulation!!! now move that stress and anxiety over to the tww! lol! where are you in the tww? are you symptom spotting?

Dao-such a beautiful little boy!

Caz-i love your scan pics!

yes, it is so nice to see all the ultrasound pictures and all the little bundle of joy pics! it gives me hope.

And i agree with TT, thank you Scerena for all you do because without your constant encouraging words and being here, this thread would not move like it does :hugs: so thank you!

AFM-i'm on cd 14 and i'm getting ewcm. My follicle scan is on friday cd 16 so a few more days. My opk's are still negative. I'm regretting not scheduling my scan on cd 15 but i thought it would be less stress after the appt since i usually ovulate cd 16-18! i hope my body doesn't decide to switch it up on me!

Teddy- I think I am 9dpo as I really think I ovulated on the sunday... I havent been symtom spotting but noticed some symptoms but trying not to read too much into it so I dont feel silly when the :witch: arrives...

Awww thank you so much Teddy & Turbo :hugs: :hugs: Us ladies have been through such a long journey together that I always want to check up on you all :)

EWCM- Such a good sign :happydance: I hope your body waits until your scan so that you can see some nice follies on the screen
My fx'd tightly for you :dust:

Scerena-wow, your tww is in the second phase!! i hope AF stays away...idk but i just have good vibes this month. I really hope we see some good news in this thread soon. It seems like it happens in spurts for all of us so maybe there will be a few bfp's soon!!

I hope so too fx'd!
That is very true we need another spurt of :bfp: I want us all to get one and be bump buddies etc that would be amazing we have all waited long enough!!
Are you doing anything different this cycle?

Baby :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->