Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Sorry just got in... Thanks ladies :hugs:

No more pink cm when wiping- to be fair I'm not even sure if it was pink the loo roll was pink an I'd just woke up :haha:

So just going to wait and see if af comes no symptoms :shrug:
Feeling better now and got stocked up on pads :haha:

Fluter- sorry to hear that hun, when are they going to recheck?

JWB- you are great hun always make me feel better :hugs:

WBP-congrats on the full time job!! I've had 1 female dr and she ended up quitting the practice to start a family so i had to switch. I decided to stick with a male because the women are always quitting and leaving for their families so i figured i would like the consistency better. I've really felt comfortable with the male doctors as well but you just have to find one you like.

JWB-sorry about your issues down there. I'm sure i would be just like you being worried about the world seeing the lady bits looking less than perfect but you probably wont be thinking about it long because of all the things that will be going on!

Fluterby-When do you get your tsh rechecked? My fs didn't start me on any treatment until i was on thyroid med for about 6 weeks.

AFM- i had my follicle scan yesterday and it turns out i was confused on my cd. I thought i was going in on cd 16 but it was actually cd 17:dohh: I had gotten an almost positive at night on cd 16 and a definite postive cd17 morning. I had bad ovulation cramps all day and i felt like i could literaly feel myself laying the egg. So my appt showed that i had definitely already ovulated. He suspects my left side, which i already knew. I had a bunch of little follicles there but he didn't measure them. I had fluid build up behind the cervix which he said indicates ovulation as well. He said he thought i had just ovulated or was actually in the process of doing it right then and there. He told me to make sure we bd that day. So i rushed home and we got busy!! so i'm hoping friday 13th will be a lucky day for me! So we bd on cd's 11, 13, 15, and 17. Positive opk night of cd16-17.

He also said he noticed i had some slight irregularity of the uterus cavity more then likely caused by the surgery and it was nothing we should be worried about. But i can help it, it makes me kind of nervous.

Teddy- :wohoo: so glad you ovulated!!!!!! You had the same experience as me this cycle and its great because they can see the evidence of you ovultaion- go you :happydance:
Your bd'ing looks great too :) sending plenty of :dust: your way :hugs:

well I am supposed to get it rechecked the week that AF would be starting again (per my calendar but who knows when I will have the next AF since it was off this month.) I'm wanting to try to check it again at week 5 so I will have the results back before AF starts on week 6

I hope you can get it checked soon hun so you can move forward with meds :hugs:

Good news Teddy!! Fingers crossed for you.. :dust:

How are u doing Rere? Has AF shown yet? xxx

No af hasn't shown yet but I have that feeling she will show any time from now! 14dpo today...
How are you feeling?

Scerena. I had a tiny bit of pink cm whe last month and got my :bfp: 3 days later. Also had felt exactly like AF was about to show. Try not to read into either way and wait and see.

That's bean, I'm just preparing myself to expect af so I am not too upset...

How are you and gorgeous Madeleine doing?

We are doing ok I think. She's started to regain weight. Feeding still tough but she's not ha a bottle of expressed milk for a week now but I'm having to use nipple shields for most feeds as she struggles to latch on. The breast feeding counsellors say she's getting there though. This was her a few days ago....
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/elliejesky/Madeleine%20Grace/P1000240.jpg

Aw she is beautiful Bean :) she is truly a blessing :)

I am glad she is getting better hunni, hopefully soon she will be guzzling :hugs:

Wish I could give little Madeleine a big cuddles, give her one from me please :)

Well the :witch: is here in full swing... I am absolutely GUTTED, actually gutted doesn't even explain it! I had a :cry: on oh... Now I've pulled myself together. Phone up the clinic tomorrow to get a scan then onto another round of injectables if that pain was not a cyst hoping I don't have to sit out a cycle.

Oh Bean she is a cutie!!!

Scerena....so sorry hun. Hang in there and keep on keeping on. sendig you a hug

:hi: girls bh she is gawjus hun awww scerena so sorry the witch got you fx next cycle hun x x

BH-aww, she is such a beauty!!! thanks for sharing her picture!

Scerena-:hugs: so sorry that af showed up. I hope you are doing much better now. I know its hard but take comfort in knowing that you had a 14 day LP and that you did ovulate and hopefully all the injectible are a go for next cycle. I don't know why it has to be so hard for us all to conceive when its so easy for others. :shrug: Are you going to try and talk your dr into going with the egg sharing right away?

AFM-i had confirmed ovulation at the dr office so i don't know why i'm still temping :dohh: Am i the only one who like to see where my temps are? lol

Teddy- He will probably make me continue with three rounds of injectables before the egg sharing but I want it to be set up for when I finish the injectables...
Yep a 14 day lp I am well chuffed I suppose, lets hope this cycle I dont see the :witch: again...

So happy that you ovulated :happydance: I use to temp the whole cycle when I use to temp you are not crazy :haha:

Wow bean, she's just amazing! Isn't life just amazing??!

Hi girls! On my phone so gotta run.

scerena I'm doing good. Just hoping I can get my thyroid down for next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"