Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

I hope you do too fluter so you can move forward, it's awful having to hang around, fx'd you can get started soon...

I have my scan tomorrow at 11.30 praying I have no cysts so I can start injections tomorrow I really don't want another natural cycle!

Oh poo Scerena just caught up on the thread. Flipping AF, what a pain. But like teddy said, an ovulation and a 14day lp is great. Just think of that one as a practice round of injectables to get your dose right. Good luck today hon xx :hugs:

TBP - I used to temp all cycle too...sometimes it's just good to have some kind of idea what's going on!

Bean - what a gorgeous girl!! Glad your perseverance with the bf is paying off. I hope I can do it. xx

Thanks JWB the scary thought for me is I only have two rounds left... Fx'd for no cysts in a couple of hours...
How are you feeling?

Well looks like another NATURAL cycle :cry: just been for my scan and I have a nice big 4+cm cyst on my right ovary!
So p*ssed off right now :(

Oh man Scerena, I'm so sorry to hear that :( are you ok? That is so unfair, I'm throwing a temper tantrum for you. What happens after the natural cycle? It seems like with your history of cysts, ivf is the best way to go!

After the natural cycle back on to injectables...
They said where I had three follicles the third probbly didn't fizzle away so I have to sit this cycle out and hopefully get going next cycle :shrug:
I'm so annoyed and upset I'm past caring today just had enough...

All I can do is keep my fx'd and pray for a miracle... Thanks for throwing me a temper tantrum :haha:

I'm sorry Scerena! :hug: Are you in pain at all?

I have to go for an ultrasound to check for cysts and i'm terrified that they'll find one and put off my clomid plans. :(

Nope no pain hopefully it fizzles out :)
I did have pain a few days ago but it's gone...

Hopefully your scan will show no cysts hun :hugs:

:growlmad: So sorry Scerena. I know how much it sucks to get a cyst. I got one after my first monitored round of clomid and I was bummed. They had me take birth control for 3 weeks and then once I was off of that for 3 days start the clomid again. I didn't go back after that round of clomid. I just took a break. It's so hard. I know that i get really mad the first day and then the next I feel better about it and suck it up and move on

Thanks hun in better now and ready to go, going to just have a relaxed natural cycle and bd every other day an see what happens...
I've had 1 cyst before after clomid and it was gone by my next af, so this is my second which apparently it an be normal to get them on medicated cycles- that cysts is the follicle that didn't release it still being there after o I had a feeling I might have one!
I'm good though, how are you?

So sorry Rere. Dang girl. You just get all the bad luck. I always thought I had it bad, but you've tried everything. And your body is amazing! I'm just fat. LOL! Well, I vote for a just all out relaxed month. Don't even plan or anything. Don't think baby, get wasted...idk. Do everything a teen would bcz they get pregnant just by drinking tap water.

Well girls, I'm not sure what's happening w me. My cervix is so high I can barely reach her. I guess that's good. We did the nasty for 2 days straight this weekend and now its back to busy busy life with work n all. I've been on my Isagenix cleanse for 7 days now, lost 4.5 lbs, and pretty much feel better. I'm hoping this is the beginning of some great things. Hope you're all well!

Turbo- you are right I get bad luck :( your not fat Hun!!! I am relaxing and I'm going to just bd every other day as we usually do, don't even want to track ovulation!
You are right teens just look and they are pregnant!

I don't know about cervix's I've never checked mine...
:haha: how you refer to it "the nasty" OMG you really make me laugh :haha:
The weight loss is great :happydance: whats this cleanse that you are doing?

Yay for the weight loss Turbo. I need to do something. I was hoping the thyroid meds would help me out a little but I don't think it has.

Scerena my RE said some people are just prone to getting cycst after a medicated cycle and that it usually means you've ovulated from that side and like you said it was a follie that didn't quite make it. I'm CD8 so I'm just going with the flow on this one once again. I might get some digital OPK's and test them agains my IC OPK's just for fun or to make myself even more crazy LOL we'll have to wait and see how that one pans out

Yep definately the one that didn't release I released two mature follicle from the left one mature follicle was left on the right and that's the side I have my cyst so that is right...
So we are only 5 days apart in our cycles :) cycle buddies :happydance:
I might not opk I might just be boring and not know what's going on but we will see neater the time :haha:

LOL! Rere, I stole "the nasty" from one of the other girls on here. She used to crack me up every time she said it also. It just stuck! I've started back up on the Isagenix. Basically it's just a ton of nutrients that you push to your body on a cellular level. Lots of water and lots of trying really hard to not think of food. haha! Its actually really good for your body to not eat for a few days. The monks used to do it, still do I think.

Flutter - have you tried switching from generic to brand name or vice versa? I switched from brand to generic and it really seemed to help me. Plus, thyroid meds just take time. Depending on how off your levels are, it could take months. I know mine did. You should check out Isagenix - https://voicewithin.isagenix.com/us/en/areyoutoxic_landing.dhtml. It's great stuff. My girl takes care of me and is so supportive. Sometimes you just gotta detoxify. I hear some pretty cool stuff from the ladies on there regarding female "issues" and they seem to get good results.

Omg you don't eat? How have you managed that? Noway I could do that your a strong lady :)

Yh the "nasty" is funny sounds like you don't like sex :haha:

Have any of you lady's read/reading the 50 shades books???

Lol. On 2 out of every 9 days I do a fool (full) cleanse where I don't eat. I just drink the cleanse mix. Its not so bad. I usually don't eat a lot anyways. All of my docs hate me for it, but what can I say, I'm not hungry till certain times of day. Lol. Yeah, the nasty kinda makes me think the words "penis" and "vagina". Lol I think those are more provocative than their alternates.

I've heard about it, but I haven't been to eager to read it.

Your well good doing that! Does it taste horrible???

Oh yh I get it now lol!!! It's funny :haha:

I've been late with the book and just started the first one omg they are really good once you start you are addicted!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->