Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

No, its not bad at all. I actually crave all of them. One is like a bubble gum fruity taste. The old one used to be pretty unsettling, but now its way better. There's another one that's also real fruity. Its just a matter of learning how to mix them. I used to put too much water. Now I just add a little water and voila! yummy!

Ya know, they made a big fuss about those books here in the US, and of course me being the one completely going against the crowd, decided I just wasn't interested. LOL. I'm not a heavy reader though. I get the voice books to listen to on the road, but that's about all.

I read the books when they first came out on digital books before the hard copies were released. I kept reading about it in magazines and saw something on the news. I was bored one day and looking for something on my kindle and i thought, what the hell? LOL, i started it and was like , SAY WHAT?! :blush::haha: I've read my fair share of romance novels, but damn i was shocked! But then i couldn't put it down. I've read books one and two. I'm about a third of the way through on the 3rd one and i cant seem to make myself read it. It got kind of boring to me, but i will eventually finish it. Its a good book to read during ovulation for sure :sex:

thanks for the info Turbo. I'm gonna check it out

Scerena I've read all the books. I think it is poorly written but the story line is captivating. Some parts of book one are rough to get through for some people. The 2nd book was my fave and the 3 was my least fave. Enjoy. I couldn't put the first two books down

I've read just the first one and thought it was really badly written and don't think I'll bother with the next 2. Night feeds are definatley a lonely place though and so pleased my husband talked me into buying a kindle before Madeleine arrived!

Well my friends have read them all I'm about a third through the first I agree not the best written book but I love it :) I can't seem to put it down I feel like a perv now :haha:

Turbo- go you, you are very strong I snack between meals and everything! We've lately changed our diet due to oh not having a very good liver result..:

Bean- I can imagine the kindle comes in handy on the night feeds, is Madeleine feeding better?

Fluter- thanks! I cannot wait to get to the second book now :)

Teddy- omg x-rated isn't it :haha: hopefully you manage through the third book! I use to read a lot, the past few years I slacked so thought I best get back into it to help distract my mind a little :)

She is getting there. I have to use shields which is a pain but could be worse I guess. Sorry about your cyst. Hope you don't have a silly long cycle to wait.

Aw that is great to hear that Madeleine is feeding better :)

Thanks, hoping my cycle won't be too lon the natural one i had holiday was a 30 day cycle so hoping that I get one close to that again... Fx'd!

Sorry to be the convo-killer....lol ;)

But does anyone know if clomid doesn't work for you, or causes cysts...can you then take femara? Or does it carry the risk of cysts as well?

Sorry I can't answer your question I have never taken it my option from clomid was injectables, but I heard that femara is a softer drug, I would ask your fs hun :hugs: so have you got another cyst? It's common for fertilty meds to cause cysts as sometime you produce more than one follicle

Clomid gave me cysts. Was never any talk of anything. Wasn't offered injectables, was going to be straight to ivf until we got our suprise :bfp: metformin can reduce risk of cysts forming though and help ovulation. I was on it from aug, never managed full dose as got upset tummy and got pregnant in the October.

I've never had cysts so far, thankfully...but they're going to ultrasound to check for cysts and i'm terrified that they'll find something and I won't be able to do anymore clomid. :( Just me freaking out....you know, same old, same old. lol

I think the best thing to do when you have cysts or the chance of getting them, is to stick to a low GI diet and try some dose of metformin (even if low dose). If your doc won't prescribe it, then ask someone. I honestly don't think it would ever hurt a pcos gal or a gal at risk for cysts. I've never known a doc to not allow metformin if you have pcos.

Hi ladies :hi: Hope all is well or at least our level of "manageable". I'm on my 2nd day of my cleanse. Feeling fantabulous! I've been reading about some of the PCOS success stories due to Isagenix. Its pretty amazing. I'm really hoping it helps me more. I know my body has been doing good, but I'm sure a cellular level cleanse with good nutrition can't hurt. The really awesome thing is that I have Zero cravings for anything sweet or carb. This is the start I needed to get back to my low GI. Anyhoo, just wanted to update. We need more bfp's! Our next baby is almost here and Caz is on her way so if we don't get another one our thread will be quiet after Caz' little one.

Turbo- great news the cleanse is making you feel great :happydance: You re right we need some more :bfp: ladies!!!!

equestrian- great news you havent had any so far good luck with your scan :)

caz- :hi: how are you and baby doing??

ok hun thanks cant wait to have me next scan but it seems to be draging 14th agu x x

Aw bless must feel ages between scans bless you :hugs: hope time hurries up for you :hugs:

Ok I gotta share this with you ladies. I never produce EWCM. The only time was a couple of days after my hsg test and of course he was in Iraq so it went to waste, anyway I had done some reading on drinking grapefruit juice to help with it. I read several posts from woman that would drink it and get it with in an hour after. So I drank an 8 oz glass today (I happened to have an entire bag of them by accident) it was several hours ago. Well I decided to check out the good ol CM and low and behold I had some EWCM. It wasn't much and the rest of my cm was still creamy but it was something. So I drank another glass. I will be getting some more grapfruits tomorrow and drinking up until O day to see if it helps

Ok I gotta share this with you ladies. I never produce EWCM. The only time was a couple of days after my hsg test and of course he was in Iraq so it went to waste, anyway I had done some reading on drinking grapefruit juice to help with it. I read several posts from woman that would drink it and get it with in an hour after. So I drank an 8 oz glass today (I happened to have an entire bag of them by accident) it was several hours ago. Well I decided to check out the good ol CM and low and behold I had some EWCM. It wasn't much and the rest of my cm was still creamy but it was something. So I drank another glass. I will be getting some more grapfruits tomorrow and drinking up until O day to see if it helps
Yes, grapefruit juice is excellent for increasing ewcm. I've used it in the past. But be careful because it interacts with most drugs, so read the fine print on you meds, especially clomid. Thats why i stopped taking it. But it did help thats for sure!!

Hi ladies :hi: Hope all is well or at least our level of "manageable". I'm on my 2nd day of my cleanse. Feeling fantabulous! I've been reading about some of the PCOS success stories due to Isagenix. Its pretty amazing. I'm really hoping it helps me more. I know my body has been doing good, but I'm sure a cellular level cleanse with good nutrition can't hurt. The really awesome thing is that I have Zero cravings for anything sweet or carb. This is the start I needed to get back to my low GI. Anyhoo, just wanted to update. We need more bfp's! Our next baby is almost here and Caz is on her way so if we don't get another one our thread will be quiet after Caz' little one.

I'm so glad your doing great on your cleanse!! keep up the good work!
And yes, we need some more bfp's around here!! hopefully soon!

AFM-I'm 6dpo and i have my progesterone blood test tomorrow and i wont get the results back until monday. I haven't quite felt myself since ovulation so i'm secretly hoping for something without hoping too much if that makes sense? lol. I've had major acne on my face and chest and its not around ovulation or af so it makes me wonder. My nips been extra sensitive but thats about it i guess. I'm hoping for a miracle i guess. I hope all you ladies are doing well :hugs:

Thanks TurboTurtle! My regular doctor had put me on metformin but wouldn't prescribe clomid, so referred me to an RE/OBGYN for that. He put me on clomid, but told me that metformin used to be considered some "wonder drug" but he said he didn't believe it did anything, and so took me off of it.

I still have about 3-4 months' worth of metformin though...so I started taking it again. Thinking i'll lump it in the "can't hurt...most certainly can help" category. I was taking 500mg in morning, and 500mg at night...so started that same dose again.

Didn't know about grapefruit juice increasing EWCM....why can't you take it with clomid? What does it do? I too, have never had EWCM. It goes watery...and that's about the best I get. The rest of the time it's either creamy, or dry.

There's something about the grapefruit juice that interacts with the way drugs work. I don't know the exact explanation but I will find it for Yall! I was surprised. I had completely forgotten about it until I went with DH to Dr appt to complain about his meds and the Dr asked him if he was eating or drinking grapefruits!! Then I was like, oh yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->