Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

i took grapfuiet juice when i was on clomid and decaff green tea & honey and cinnamon the h/c is more for your eggs to make them more healty x x

From what I read,, grapefruit juice interacted with the chemical breakdown of most mess and its not absorbed and digested properly. Ive used evening promise oil to increase ewcm and had excellent results.

Thanks TurboTurtle! My regular doctor had put me on metformin but wouldn't prescribe clomid, so referred me to an RE/OBGYN for that. He put me on clomid, but told me that metformin used to be considered some "wonder drug" but he said he didn't believe it did anything, and so took me off of it.

I still have about 3-4 months' worth of metformin though...so I started taking it again. Thinking i'll lump it in the "can't hurt...most certainly can help" category. I was taking 500mg in morning, and 500mg at night...so started that same dose again.

Didn't know about grapefruit juice increasing EWCM....why can't you take it with clomid? What does it do? I too, have never had EWCM. It goes watery...and that's about the best I get. The rest of the time it's either creamy, or dry.

That's weird your Dr said that about metformin. It certainly wont hurt and can Increase your chances in conceiving! Good luck!

Thanks TurboTurtle! My regular doctor had put me on metformin but wouldn't prescribe clomid, so referred me to an RE/OBGYN for that. He put me on clomid, but told me that metformin used to be considered some "wonder drug" but he said he didn't believe it did anything, and so took me off of it.

I still have about 3-4 months' worth of metformin though...so I started taking it again. Thinking i'll lump it in the "can't hurt...most certainly can help" category. I was taking 500mg in morning, and 500mg at night...so started that same dose again.

Didn't know about grapefruit juice increasing EWCM....why can't you take it with clomid? What does it do? I too, have never had EWCM. It goes watery...and that's about the best I get. The rest of the time it's either creamy, or dry.

That's weird your Dr said that about metformin. It certainly wont hurt and can Increase your chances in conceiving! Good luck!

I recently spoke with my RE about metformin and PCOS. She told me that the treatmet for PCOS to get pregnant is Clomid, but metformin is Rx'd due to the other health risks that go along with PCOS.

I'm going to look into the grapefruit and clomid thing. I'm not on clomid right now so I'm going to keep drinking for now since it is working

I actually have no (ZERO) signs of any other pcos conditions, other than being heavy. Don't have high blood sugar either. Medically healthy otherwise, BUT my RE still offered it to me when I asked for it. She also recommended a low GI diet, which ALL pcos gals should do. BEAN is lean like you Flutter, and she conceived with Metformin. I think you need to get a 2nd opinion about Metformin. PCOS and metformin are enemies for sure.

We don't ask for pcos, but the foods we eat are a major part of it. Don't eat anything genetically modified. I can guarantee High Fructose Corn Syrup plays a HUGE part in pcos as well as infertility. So overall, metformin helps regulate your sugar. Your RE may have an "idea" of what your body is doing, but she doesn't know for sure how your body is breaking down sugar. Grrr! I hate when doctors don't give you what you want! It wouldn't harm you at all to have a low dose of metformin for 3 months.

I actually have no (ZERO) signs of any other pcos conditions, other than being heavy. Don't have high blood sugar either. Medically healthy otherwise, BUT my RE still offered it to me when I asked for it. She also recommended a low GI diet, which ALL pcos gals should do. BEAN is lean like you Flutter, and she conceived with Metformin. I think you need to get a 2nd opinion about Metformin. PCOS and metformin are enemies for sure.

We don't ask for pcos, but the foods we eat are a major part of it. Don't eat anything genetically modified. I can guarantee High Fructose Corn Syrup plays a HUGE part in pcos as well as infertility. So overall, metformin helps regulate your sugar. Your RE may have an "idea" of what your body is doing, but she doesn't know for sure how your body is breaking down sugar. Grrr! I hate when doctors don't give you what you want! It wouldn't harm you at all to have a low dose of metformin for 3 months.

She's right. I have a bmi of 23. Only sign of pcos was bloods, USS and irregular periods. No weight increase, spots or excess hair. I hated metformin but my cycles were shorter on it.

I'm heavy, I'm not a skinny girl at all. I don't have any signs of PCOS(other than being fat) I did the test for it and the thyroid is the only thing that came back out of normal range. I have normal cycles. I get u/s before clomid they have never seen poly cystic ovaries. I didn't want metformin we were just talking about what would happen if my tests came back saying I had it. But if you are having blood sugar issues and are TTC I don't see why one would have it Rx'd to at least see if it helped regulate things

Well girls, I think af is here. Spotting commenced. It's a cycle tho, so at least I'm thankful.

Actually not sure now. It was just spotting and is gone now. I had acu yesterday and she says I look really healthy. I didn't even flinch when she put the needles in. I had needles in my tummy to make my uterus stronger. Only thing she said was I needed to try and sleep more, so she's focusing on that. On my phone so I gotta run.

Turbo- hoping it isn't af :hugs: any more signs of the :witch: ?

Hey Rere! Nope. No signs yet. Not even cramping. I had some feelings yesterday of cramping coming, but nada.

Turbo that's great! Maybe implantation bleeding? Have you ovulated do you know?

It could be ovulation spotting or implantation, maybe? I'm holding onto hope for you TT

Thanks tbp. I'm completely clueless, but I do know I was having major ovary-area pains last Friday before our make-up weekend. ;) I suppose if I did, this weekend would put me right around implantation. Not getting too excited. I'm just more happy I've had so much activity on a regular schedule.

Good luck hunni you know I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Also so glad that you and oh made up and you have been getting a lot of action ;)

i had inplatation spotting for 2 days with this pregnacey so fx it is :hi: girls sorry not been on much been playing nurse the lad isnt well its a shame x x

I hope it's IB for you Turbo!!!

:hi: Caz sorry your babe isn't feeling so good. Hope he feels better soon

Afm: positive OPK day yay. I got a bd in last night and I'm drinking up the grapefruit juice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->