Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Today is 10dpo and I've started spotting. I'm pretty upset right now :(

Fluter-yay for opk!!

Teddy- so sorry you are spotting :hugs: why is that??? :hugs: :hugs:

Fluter- yay for the positive opk :happydance: :dust:

Caz- sorry oh isn't feeling too good hope he feels better soon :hugs:

Yay for + OPK Flutter - keep gettin it! lol

Thanks Caz! I'm slightly hopeful. I always have some ray of hope.

Rere how's the natural cycle going?

Nooo TBP! No spotting. I really don't like that. Surgery was supposed to fix all this. :(

Afm, no more bleeding. A little crampy and extremely tired and hungry. Could be anything, but wanted to document. :hugs:

Turbo I'm anxious to see how this plays out for you...things that make you go hmmm

TBP I hope the spotting goes away!

Turbo- thanks its goin ok, I'm not tracking o or nothing just bd'ing every other day, your symptoms sounds promising fx'd!

Thanks girls. Idk. You know how we go through this every time. We get some slight sniffle and then we think BFP!! lol! I'm seriously so callused about the whole thing anymore that I just expect the worse. I do have to be thankful for the regular activity. It does cheer me up a bit. :smug:

The regular activity is great :)
I know what you mean I always think the worse, but it's looking good for you I am keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

:hi: girls my son is better now woopp hes never been so ill like that before it was a shame still not eating right thow yet but he will get there hope your all well x x x

Aw bless him I thought you meant oh not your lil boy :( glad he's getting better, just hope he manages to eat better soon :hugs:

:hi: girls do you think i am growing dont look at me strech marks ha x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120704-00185.jpg
    IMG-20120704-00185.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20120725-00204.jpg
    IMG-20120725-00204.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 0
Looks like a nice size you are popping :wohoo:
Sounds crazy but I can't wait to have stretch marks :haha:

Turbo and teddy how's thing ms going?

Lily- hope ur okay?

JWB- how are you? Bit long now!

Bean- how's u and Madeleine?

:dust: every one

Aw teddy :hugs: so sorry :hugs:

I'm fine thanks I'm cd11 just bd'ing every other day no tracking I etc...
Hoping to get my injectables again next cycle...

We have an appointment with the fs on August 16th where I am going to seeing we can be referred to egg sharing whilst doing my last two injects cycles as I think Ivf is what it is going to take, hope he doesn't make us wait until after my next two inject cycles...

I'm hanging in there girl. I'm pretty sure this cycle is bust for us. We didn't bd on +opk day or yesterday (ovulation day) due to hubs falling asleep. Today is 1dpo so we'll just have to hope for a miracle I guess. How about yourself?

Hello lovelies :wave:
Just been having a catch up with u all. Fluter, stranger things have happened, and good for you not turning ttc into sex-to-schedule!

Caz your bump is coming along lovely...I was hardly showing at 18 weeks. Are you keeping ok?

Turbo - how's things with you? Did AF ever properly show?

Teddy - booooo for AF! :hugs:

Rere - will be interesting to see what your body does on a natural cycle. I think it makes sense you get referred for egg sharing whilst doing your next injectable rounds. If you know you're not ovulating on your own then I can't see the argument for leaving u to have any more natural cycles than necessary. How come you're not tracking this cycle? Just to keep it a bit more relaxed?

I had my last antenatal class today and finish up work on Friday. It's all seeming so real! And as for my 'issues' I had the other week (and sorry I never even apologised for the tmi nature of it at the time!) my piles have near enough gone and I think the cyst is shrinking. Tho it's still there....if it's still there next week I might make a GP appointment....just face the embarrassment!

The baby seems to be all good, bouncing around anyway. Midwife appt on Friday so we'll see how s/he's lying. Not long now!!

xxx

JWB- I had a 30 day natural cycle didn't track as was in hols, they said I prob did o due to the ovarian drilling and I remember feeling crampy for a day :shrug: guess ill never know :)
Hoping to o naturally and just bd every other so if I do o I will be covered...
I just want to relax and be stress free as if I do injects next cycle I will have loads of appointments etc... Need a month off to keep my sanity :haha:

Don't be embarrassed make the appointment they've seen it all before :)
Lovely time just for you now get plenty of rest lo will be here soon :happydance: I am extremely excited for you :)

Fluter- they say sperm lives so many days so you are in with a good chance still :)
I'm good thanks just plotting along hoping for a miracle too :)

Hello lovelies :wave:
Just been having a catch up with u all. Fluter, stranger things have happened, and good for you not turning ttc into sex-to-schedule!

Caz your bump is coming along lovely...I was hardly showing at 18 weeks. Are you keeping ok?

Turbo - how's things with you? Did AF ever properly show?

Teddy - booooo for AF! :hugs:

Rere - will be interesting to see what your body does on a natural cycle. I think it makes sense you get referred for egg sharing whilst doing your next injectable rounds. If you know you're not ovulating on your own then I can't see the argument for leaving u to have any more natural cycles than necessary. How come you're not tracking this cycle? Just to keep it a bit more relaxed?

I had my last antenatal class today and finish up work on Friday. It's all seeming so real! And as for my 'issues' I had the other week (and sorry I never even apologised for the tmi nature of it at the time!) my piles have near enough gone and I think the cyst is shrinking. Tho it's still there....if it's still there next week I might make a GP appointment....just face the embarrassment!

The baby seems to be all good, bouncing around anyway. Midwife appt on Friday so we'll see how s/he's lying. Not long now!!

xxx
ye keeping good hun thanks not long for u now wooppp x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back