Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Hey Ladies!

No AF for me yet. All I had was the spotting. I've been on this cleanse thing now for 15 days and have lost 15 lbs!! I just noticed I accidentally bought a size smaller jeans a few weeks ago and they actually fit. :smug:

So I have this underlying feeling AF is on its way. Tiny bit crampy and seriously emotional. Crying at everything. LOL! I'm sure this weight loss and cleanse thing is doing funny things to me, so just riding it out.

Turbo, what dpo are you? Its great the :witch: is a no show :)

Wow what a lot of weight loss hun!!!! Well done you :happydance:

Idk if I did ovulate or not. If I go by my temps, then prolly not. If I go by the ovary pains then possibly ovulated the weekend of the 14th. Maybe 11 if anything. Thanks! Its been a tough plan on occasion. Fasting 2 full days is difficult.

I can imagine its hard! You are very strong!
I hope your ovary pain is a sign :)
Sending plenty of baby :dust: your way :)

Thanks girl! I can definitely use the baby dust and we'll keep doing "The Nasty" just in case! LOL

well no AF is a good sign. I hope you get a surprise bfp in a few days!!!

Turbo- yes the "nasty" :haha: will get you your :bfp: I agree it's still a good sign hope she doesn't show at all! We need a new :bfp: on this thread :)

I'd be pretty surprised if I were pregnant. I'm positive I'm not. No symptoms and I did a test last Friday or something and didn't see anything. I'll test again at some point, but I don't feel pregnant.

Aw okay, but no :witch: still has me holding onto faith for you :hugs:
You are so strong still not testing!!! I would have by now! When will you cave and test do you reacon?x

Not sure. I thought about it this morning, but I was sleepy bcz I went to bed late. LOL so I kinda blew it off. :smug:

Well I will be stalking for a update from you ;)

We really do need another :bfp: on here, I wish I could just make all us ladies pregnant, we have all been through so much :(

I wish we could all be the next one on our very next cycle. Its time for all of us for sure!

So here's my test. I keep staring at it. My eye sees something, but I'm calling it negative.

https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/griegofamily/TurboTurtle80/IMG_20120726_233215.jpg

Hello gorgeous. I just don't know....I can't see a second line, but I'm just on my phone. Was that with FMU? And how many dpo are you? I would love, love, LOVE for it to be your BFP :hugs: :dust:

I'm on my phone- I swear I can see something so faint though??? Really hoping it is a line for you! Fx'd!

Ya, my temps just don't support a. pregnancy. It looks more like af on it's way. I'm OK. It's better than nothing. Sorry so short. On my phone.

Hmmm I had a faint line like that and got af made me wish I never tested! Really thought I could see something too!
Sorry, hope af doesn't show :hugs:

TT-sorry, but i can't see anything. I'm convince that those IC don't work! When i DO get my bfp's, i'm going to pee all over every single one of those and see if a line will even show up. Those tests piss me off...unless, of course, it says bfp! lol!

AFM-today is cd 2. I'm ok though. I was pretty depressed about the whole thing but i'm doing much better. I'm still spotting after the surgery so i'm thinking it has to be low progesterone, right? Anyone have any idea about progesterone creams and what is good and what's not? I'm going to use progesterone cream this cycle and i started B50 again. My LP was 14 days, so the clomid helped that, but i still think i need progesterone. idk.

How is everyone? Has anyone heard from prettyinpink?

:hi: teddy, sorry the :witch: got you, so depressing right, but glad you are okay :hugs:

That's good news about your lp :)

The spotting I haven't a clue about? Would your doc prescribe you some progesterone? I haven't a clue about that stuff sorry I can't be of much help :hugs:

Are you doing another round of clomid this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->