Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

:hi: girls i have picked my pram going for this one i love it x x

Attachments

• prod_thu_12240.jpg
    prod_thu_12240.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 25
:hi: teddy, sorry the :witch: got you, so depressing right, but glad you are okay :hugs:

That's good news about your lp :)

The spotting I haven't a clue about? Would your doc prescribe you some progesterone? I haven't a clue about that stuff sorry I can't be of much help :hugs:

Are you doing another round of clomid this cycle?

I don't know if dr would prescribe progesterone. I'm going to have to ask, but i'm afraid he will say I don't need it...and i think i do! lol! I'm doing clomid again 5-9 100mg.
Last night DH told me how much he wants a baby and how lonely our lives feel without a child :cry: He told me the other day that he feels like such a failure because he hasn't gotten me pregnant :dohh: That broke my heart!
One day.....

We need some more bfp's on this thread!!

Caz-thats a cute stroller!!! or pram i guess is what your side of the ocean calls it! pram is cuter! lol!

Pink mum-how are you doing?

Teddy- Omg that would break my heart too :cry: bless him :( you will both have your bundle of joy soon :hugs:
Gl with the clomid again :) can your doc test to see if your progesterone is low?

Caz- loving the pram :) what one is it? It's very nice :)

Pink mum- :hi: how are you doing???

its a Bebecar Stylo Combination - Damson (138) from winstanley pramworld x x

:hi: girls ordering my pram at weekend when i have had me 20 week scan i can start to buy her clothes and stuff i am ordering my cotbed mosesbasket changeing unit bottles steralizer ect all in october cant wait x x x

pink mum- Im good thanks on a natural cycle again :/ hows your cycles been going?

Hi girlees! You all good?

I've just been to the midwife and baby has started to engage, which is v exciting and explains why I've had some twinges in my back & thighs (i guess s/he's pressing on a nerve now and then). But my fundal height hasn't really changed since last week, so they're booking me in for a growth scan next week to check bubs and my fluid levels. I know fundal height measurements are notorious for being inaccurate, but can't help but have a little worry. Sure it'll be fine tho. xxx

Wow Justwanna...soo very very close...how exciting!!!

AFM: Thyroid level came back lowered at 2.1 yay so clomid will be next cycle. I had a few things still elevated like testostrone (a little) tri-gycerides and 17 hyrdoxyprogestrone. I have to have another blood draw for the 17 hyrdroxyprogestrone when I go in for my clomid. Today is 10 dpo and BFN so I'm sure I'll be going to the doctor the begining of next week to start another cycle...oh YAY (can you feel my excitment LOL)

JWB- :hi: how exciting baby is engaged eeeek you are so close now :) what is the fundal height thingy???

Fluter- aw bless still early :hugs: what meds will you be doing IF you have another cycle???

Afm- cd20 nothing new to report just enjoying the rest :)

JWAB - if the head is engaging then its lower down and the FH often doesn't change that week for that reason. Hope the scan is soon and reassuring though as I know I'd worry anyway.
Still keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of of you!
Maddie now a month old. Feeding loads better and now weighs 7lbs 15oz (was 6lbs 7oz at birth). Unfortunately I've had an infection this week so felt rotten but am on the men's now thankfully.

Thanks Bean. My measurement was borderline last week and actually about 0.5cm less this week, but I do get that it's bound to happen as baby moves down. But hopefully the scan will put my mind at ease.

Sorry to hear you've not being well. But glad Maddie's doing so well and gaining weight like a trooper. Are you just loving it all?

Scerena - the fundal height measurement is how they measure your uterus. It's supposed to be a cm for every week pregnant you are, give or take 3cm, but I was 34.5cm last week and 34cm this week. So it's not as if i'm massively out. Can't believe you're already cd20! Do u think u maybe have ov'd? xxx

JWB- oh okay I understand now, hopefully everything will be ok :hugs:
I'm good thanks, not sure if I ovulated I had pains the other day but can't be 100% sure :shrugg:

Bean- sorry you haven't been too good glad you are on the mend :hugs: glad Madeleine is doing good also and gaining weight :)

I'll just be doing clomid this round. I had to wait on my tsh levels before I finished sending in my app for the free injectibles. We'll probably do an IUI round here soon

Great news that you are on meds next cycle if u have another :) sending you plenty of baby :dust:

thanks Scerena!!!!

11 dpo and BFN so I'm sure I'll have another round AF should be here Monday

Still got my fx'd for you :hugs:
How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly