Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

:hi: girls 20week woopp well i am gutted they havent got me pram no more they have stoped doing it gutted but i have picked this one what do you think x x x

Attachments

• 104..JPG.opt718x477o0,0s718x477.jpg
    104..JPG.opt718x477o0,0s718x477.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 0
I feel crampy and I'm having some random sharp pains in my bb's but I'm sure all of this is because AF is coming. I had a nearly pos OPK today...weird

I feel crampy and I'm having some random sharp pains in my bb's but I'm sure all of this is because AF is coming. I had a nearly pos OPK today...weird

hmm, have you tested yet? a positive opk usually means a + hcg test! fx'd for you!

Caz-that is so freakin cute!

AFM-i'm on cd10 and i am really having some major hot flashes from the clomid this time! Im so hot no matter what i do! I have my ultrasound on cd 15, this friday. I'm dreading it now since i just found out i am having to pay for everything out of pocket now, since insurance only covers diagnostics for infertility. Now i'm technically in treatment and they wont cover anything :growlmad:

I hope everyone is doing well.

Fluter- :test: sounds good if you had a +opk :)

Teddy- bless I use to get really bad hot flashes from it too :hugs: oh no that sucks! Did you have to pay last time on clomid? Damn insurance! Hopefully you have a nice follicle ready to go so you only have to pay for the one scan :hugs:

:hi: ladies how are you all??

Nothing new to report here cd23 today (I think)
Me and oh are off to the cinema at 5 to watch the new batman film so looking forward to that :)

:dust: for all of you :)

Test Flutter!!

TBP - posted in your journal. :hugs: Stupid insurance.

Rere - Enjoy the movies.

Hey to everyone else!!

So nothing for me at all. Just working on losing weight. Lost many many inches...wish I'd kept track. My belly is getting flat!! So excited. I've decided against the clomid. I'm sticking with a natural baby if God will give me one. Idk what my future may bring, but right now Clomid isn't the right thing. I have faith in my body I guess.

I have faith in your body too :) yay for the flat belly :)
Movies was great thanks :)

I tested late last night and it was BFN...so AF should he here tomorrow sometime. Hopefully early so I can get a call into the RE for my clomid check.

Turbo after all the weight you've lost and treating your body good...I'm sure you'll be just fine.

I think I'm going to need the meds after doing some reading on my elevated 17 hydroxyprogesterone level. Im really nervous about that.

TT-super congrats on your weight loss!! :happydance: Keep it up girl! Do we get to see before and after pics?

Fluterby-did AF show?

AFM-i had my FS appt yesterday. I have 2 follicles on Left side 25mm :happydance: Everything looks good. Today I got my +opk as well! So i'm so glad i had my appt moved up from cd 18! FS said the best day to bd was AFTER the +opk. We bd yesterday, going do today, and tomorrow. This cycle i started taking b50 complex again. I think that is why my ovulation has moved up and why my egg follicles are so much better. In the past, my obgyn had me on 7 days of clomid to get these results, so i'm happy. Now if those eggies will just fertilize :wacko: If i don't get pregnant this month, i'm going ot be forced to ttc naturally. I cannot afford to keep going to the FS :cry: I've gotten some crazy bills in from FS office that i need to sort out.

I hope everyone is doing well? Its been super quiet:hugs:

Yup sure did!

Had my clomid check ultrasound this morning. Got an Rx for 100mg of clomid. Not sure if I want to take the whole thing or split it up and save myself and visit to the RE. Doc said if I have NCAH I'll take the glucosteroids for a bit to level it out. If it was causing infertility they would just give clomid for that anyway.

Yup sure did!

Had my clomid check ultrasound this morning. Got an Rx for 100mg of clomid. Not sure if I want to take the whole thing or split it up and save myself and visit to the RE. Doc said if I have NCAH I'll take the glucosteroids for a bit to level it out. If it was causing infertility they would just give clomid for that anyway.

Ugh, sorry to hear that :hugs: What is NCAH?

Non-classical adrenal hyperplasia. I have a blood draw on Mon to re-check my 17 hydroxyprogesterone. If it is still elevated then I will do another battery of tests to confirm NCAH.

Teddy- amazing news about your follicles :happydance: so happy for you and I hope you catch the eggy this minth we need a new :bfp: on this thread :) Good thing you moved your appointment :)

fluter- I am confused sorry :dohh: so are you taking clomid this cycle?? I hope your results come back ok :hugs:

Gl Hun sending you plenty of baby :dust: looks like we might have a few clomid babies in the way soon :)

:hi: girls do you think the bump is comeing a long x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120704-00185.jpg
    IMG-20120704-00185.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20120725-00204.jpg
    IMG-20120725-00204.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20120812-00207.jpg
    IMG-20120812-00207.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3
Caz- definately getting bigger :) aw love seeing baby bumps :)

JWB- how are you doing hun? Only a week to go! (if you haven't gave birth already)?

:hi: to everyone else :hugs:

Caz-your bump is looking great!!

Fluterby-are you taking soy along with the clomid as well? I think i might be getting you mixed up with another :dohh:

Scerena-where are you on your cycle?

AFM-i woke up with some major ovulation pain this morning! I think that eggy is popping out as I type :happydance: We bd on Fri, Sat, and will do again today. I think i'm going to have bd tomorrow as well. This is an all or nothing cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->