Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

No teddy I'm not. You are not supposed to mix the two :) Woohoo for O hope you catch the egg

Teddy in cd29 today... Waiting for af... :wohoo: yay for ovulation! Hope you catch the eggy :)

Just popping in to say :hi:
Off to look after a rather overtired baby who won't go to sleep!

We are good. She's generally such a good baby but has been majorly fighting going to sleep all afternoon and evening and is now overtired and cranky. It's only especially hard as my husband is on nights this weekend so there's nobody to moan too. Can't believe she's 6 weeks already.

You are very blessed :) I know time is flying by! Does she still look the same or changing quickly?

Hi Rere....no baby here yet! Though I do feel s/he's moving down all the time. Growth scan was fine and baby's well engaged now. And (sorry tmi!) I lost some mucous plug yesterday....so a sign something is happening. Overall tho I'm still feeling ok so in no massive rush to get baby out other than to meet him/her and know they're safe. Really I'm just tired, but having a day on the sofa today yippee!

How are you doing hon? What cd are you now? Hope the break from meds this cycle has done you good :hugs:

TBP - that's brilliant news! Excellent sized follicles....hope those sperm catch one!

Caz - bump has definitely come along! Over half way now eek!

And Bean....can't believe it's been 6 weeks! Glad to hear Madeleine's generally a good baby for you. She maybe just doesn't want to miss out on anything by going for a nap! xx

ps Just realised it was a year yesterday Rere set up this thread! We've been through a lot ladies - I know for me your support has been invaluable. Thank you x x :hugs:

Babydust to those still waiting for their BFPs and forever babies :dust: :dust: :dust:

JWB- so glad things ate happening down there and you are getting plenty of rest before your babys birth :)
I'm cd30 today, scan tomorrow to check the cyst... Waiting on af not sure if I ovulated so not sure when :shrugg:

Omg a year yesterday! We've had two births and we've got you pregnant that's a lot in a year! Plus a majority of us were on the clomid thread before this one been a long journey :hugs:
You ladies are great :)

:hi: girls hope your all well i have me scan tomoz at 9.40am cant wait wooooppppp x x x

We've all been together for a very long time. I'd be lost without you girls. We're far apart, but you're all some of my closest friends. I share things with you all that I don't share with people here. :smug: We need a bigger hug emoticon :hugs: Lol we need a group hug emoticon!!

I also don't think I'd have got through this without the support from here. Not just the infertility stuff but dealing with the emotions of finally getting pregnant only to learn that I'm going to lose my mum.

It has been truly a blessing to get to know you ladies and be here to support everyone. Without you, I think i would be in a dark place mentally!! :hugs: We have been together a long time on this thread and even longer on the clomid thread!! I hope we all that that little bundle of joy very soon!! And i'm so proud and happy for the others that have accomplished their bfp's already!!

Scerena-are you going to test before your scan? wouldn't it be great to get your cyst scan and the dr tell you there is a LO in there?!

AFM- i'm disapointed that my temp didn't go up this morning. I really thought ovulation was yesterday with all the pain i had, etc. :dohh: I guess it will go up in the morning. fx'd!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

To all you lovely Ladies you are all great :hugs: we've gotten each other through the thick and the thin :hugs: it's been a roller coaster of emotions and 4 of us got our forever babies and this gives us ladies hope :)

Teddy- I won't test I will just wait and see I think, that would be amazing but my chances are probably zero to none lol!

Caz- have a great scan!

:hi: girls had me scan and she is all perfect dont need go back now woopp x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120814-00208.jpg
    IMG-20120814-00208.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
So happy for you congratulations :hugs: loving your scan pic :)

Caz-beautiful pic!!

Scerena-didn't you have your scan today?

AFM-FF gave me crosshairs for cd 16, but i don't think i ovulated until late cd17 early cd 18. would you trust ff or go with how the body felt? I guess it doesn't really matter except for testing purposes.

Teddy- yes sorry forgot to update, been doing my journal more than threads lately sorry :dohh: My cyst has gone from 43mm to 12mm, she also saw the fluid from it popping, if my lining was a bit thinner they would have started my injections today. Got to wait 10 days and phone up for provera if no af, if af comes before then call up for scan and get started on my injections again...*

Hmmm I would go by what you felt personally but at least u have a rough idea :) so happy for you ovulating and getting your cross hairs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->