Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Glad to hear your cyst is getting smaller. I hope your af comes on it's own so you dont have to wait as long to get to TTC!!!

AFM...last day of clomid...I hope it's the last day forever!

Fluter- thanks hunni hope that's the last clomid pill you ever have to take :hugs:

good luck girls hope there is some bfps this month in her x x x

Been to the fs-

I have my info pack on egg sharing, got to read that.

The fs wants me to do my next two rounds of injectables so scheduled me to go back in November...
As they said there is every chance I can get pregnant from them :)

So, I have done one blood test for egg sharing and I have to get my amh done next which I will do by October... That will give me a head start apparently. I have done all other tests I think as I asked what tests need to be done...

When I go in november we will set it all up and get my counselling etc sorted then set it up properly so hopefully 2013 will be us starting our Ivf journey :)

And oh's count is normal still :)

Scerena it sound like things are moving in a positive direction and that is awesome!I'm excited for you! I wish I could do IVF but it probably will never happen.

We can't afford Ivf at this point of our life that's why we are quite lucky to have the egg sharing scheme, I take it they don't have that where you are?
I am glad things are moving in the right direction though :)

How are things going with you?

Glad the cyst is smaller scerena. Also pleased you have a plan of what's happening over the next few months.

Thanks bean :)

How's you and adorable little Madeleine??? Hope your all well :)

Rere, you're so brave. Idk if I could heart giving away my eggs. How do you feel about it? Its such wonderful thing to be able to do - a lot like adoption, but it comes with the same emotions I'm sure. Have they recommended counseling?

I don't think they have anything like that but I'm not sure. We can get IVF done one of two ways pretty cheap. One we can use the Army and travel so it would be $3500-$5000 plus travel or we can go to a great doctor in Mexico for $3800 plus travel

Turbo- the lady has my egg, with her partners sperm, I will know nothing about the child they can find me if they wish when they are 18. She will be carrying the baby, I guess it's like adoption except I won't ever have a chance to bond with the baby or be pregnant with the baby...
Yes I get counselling. I really want ro give a lady who has no eggs or is completely infertile the chance to have a baby, what could be a better gift for someone?
Althought we have fertility issues we can have children imagine being told you will never be a mum that broke my heart thinking people are dealing with that daily how heartbreaking :(
It will be tough I am aware of that, but I guess I will never have a bond and she may not even become pregnant, but I feel so proud to be able to help another lady have all they longed for an told they would never have I can help complete someone :)

Fluter- I understand what you mean hun, hoping Ivf will never have to be an option you have to tackle and you get your bfp ASAP with just meds :hugs:

Yeah, it would be emotional for me for sure. I know some would say they're just eggs, but they're my eggs and will look like me and have my dna. I know we can make a ton of money here in the states donating eggs. Like 5k+ each time. It would just be difficult for me. Imagine I can never get pregnant, but I donated an egg and that couple had a baby. It would still be my baby and I know I'd hurt. I don't know that I'd ever be in the right place emotionally to let someone use my eggs. I suppose after I have all my kids and I'm done with my family, I'd be happy to let someone else make a baby, but right now I want a baby and I need my eggs lol. Do you think that's selfish? :hugs: :smug:

Scerena- I think that is such a great thing you will be doing with egg sharing. I think that is the best gift you can give someone. You're awesome!! I would do it if it was an option for me.

I saw an add on a job search engine of a clinic looking to buy eggs in the Dallas TX area. I think they were offering 10-15k!! I would have done it but since i don't have my own children yet, i dont think its a good idea. I think by the time i am in a place to give any away, i will be past the age limit. But i think it is such a great gift to someone.

Fluterby-I hope you don't have to go that route for ivf. I've been coming up with my own schemes to make us afford ivf. I never even thought about mexico. Do you know anything about how they do it there?

I totally get what you two mean :hugs: I was thinking like that too, I've just come to my decision...

WOW cannot believe you get that much money for donating your eggs where you are!!!

Hopefully none of us ladies will need Ivf and we get a :bfp: before...

Here's plenty of :dust: for all of us :)

my little talia nos how to scare mummy and daddy over done it today and i have had some brown blood been hozzy all is fine babys heart beats perfect shes was kicking and wiggling like mad cervix is all closed have to go back tomoz for a anti d injection with me being reuse negative x x x

Teddy I do know a lot about the place actually. I have a friend who went there and know of two other TR gals that went there. My friend said it's a super nice place. I had my TR in Mexico and will swear by that place! I was treated much better than any place in the states. It's way cheaper too! The IVF place freezes your extra eggs and does a repeat at a much cheaper cost too. Here is the link https://www.ivf-affordable.com/

my little talia nos how to scare mummy and daddy over done it today and i have had some brown blood been hozzy all is fine babys heart beats perfect shes was kicking and wiggling like mad cervix is all closed have to go back tomoz for a anti d injection with me being reuse negative x x x

OH no!! Did you do too much work today?! I'm glad that everything is fine. Get some rest!

Teddy I do know a lot about the place actually. I have a friend who went there and know of two other TR gals that went there. My friend said it's a super nice place. I had my TR in Mexico and will swear by that place! I was treated much better than any place in the states. It's way cheaper too! The IVF place freezes your extra eggs and does a repeat at a much cheaper cost too. Here is the link https://www.ivf-affordable.com/

Thanks! thats good info to have!

Glad everything is fine Caz. What a miserable scare. :hugs:

Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm doing alright. Just miserable dealing with family. I want to move so far away. Other than that, happy as can be. Have you started your 2nd round of injections yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->