• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

:nope: still no af :( just waiting it out...

Sorry to hear that things aren't good at the moment :hugs: chin up lady your a string independent woman ;)

I'm sad to say that i started spotting today :cry: I think i'm 7/8dpo even though FF says 9. I'm going with how my body felt. I'm just so upset to see the spotting so early. I'm just shocked, upset, angry, and confused. Wth is wrong with my body. I really expected a much better LP this cycle since i started taking the bcomplex again. I'm not really hanging onto any hope that this is IB, especially since i'm a regular spotter. :cry::cry: Sucks ass..

Caz-how did your appt go?

How is eveyone else?

TT-sorry to hear about your family drama :hugs: i will post to your journal when i'm in better spirits :hugs:

Oh teddy :hugs: :hugs: I am so so sorry hunni... Take your time to get over what is going on, hope things look up for you, we are all here for you :hugs:

fine hun just had a anti d injection that covers baby for 2 week x x x

I wanted to share my Isagenix progress photos. Top left is 25 lbs down in a little over 6 weeks. Super embarrassing, but I need to accept the bad with the good. Hope everyone is doing well!

https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/griegofamily/TurboTurtle80/IsagenixJourney/PhotoGrid_1345753637843.jpg

Wow you can definately notice the difference :hugs:
Well done! And the pics are nothing to be embarrassed of :hugs:

Thanks Rere!! I'm having so much fun. Oh, and I forgot to tell you's - I'm going to Vegas again!! We're going in 2 weeks on the 7th for my friend's birthday. I'm hoping it will be more fun with the new me. =)

Have a fab time holidays are just what you need it's well deserved :) glad you are feeling good about yourself hun :hugs: I really am :hugs:

my pram has come not opening it till november turbo your pics are great well done hun keep it up x x

last night i reached over for me purse then had like a pain on my left side near my rib when i press its a bit tender down from me rib and round near me bladder could be round ligament pain i think not a clue has any one had it before i am 23 week x x

Caz-i'm sorry, i can't help you on that one! :flower:

AFM-I am technically 14dpo but this cycle has been a complete wash. I don't think i even updated this thread on my progesterone results...but i got a 6.2 which isn't good at all :dohh: Then i started spotting on 8dpo and have continued up until yesterday. My temps have dropped way below coverline so i know i'm not pregnant. I took a pregnacy IC test because i know the nurse will ask if i tested yet, and i knew it would be a bfn. I'm glad i am temping because w/o the temps, i might have gotten my hopes up. I have been cramping alot so i'm just waiting for AF to show.

How is everyone?

Scerena-has AF showed up?

Fluterby-are you doing clomid this cycle?

Caz- sorry I can't help either :hugs: hope all is ok :hugs:

Teddy- so sorry to hear that :hugs: will your doc carry out anymore tests??? Has af arrived yet?

Afm- well I got a positive opk on Friday, links are below-

https://m1081.photobucket.com/album...86389AF222-1753-000001F724B70BCF.jpg.html?o=0

https://m1081.photobucket.com/album...7C92F45EC5-1753-000001F71A457EB1.jpg.html?o=1

I found a random one at the back of my cupboard so thought I would do it, hoping its a true positive...
Done a hpt before that :bfn: as I was getting cramps so hoping it was ovulation finally!

Sorry I didn't update here I'm mainly on my journal!

Hope everyone is well :)

Oh my god I don't know where to start :coffee: :D

Just going to have a quick read through the past 2 months posts!

AFM I have just been stressed to the max with a baby that needs CONSTANT attention, hence why I haven't had a minute to join you all or even time to think to myself. However over the past couple of weeks after changing his milk to the comfort stuff and now that he is smiling he does now appear to be chilling out so we are both now getting something good out of each other!

Has JWB had her baby yet?? and how the hell is everyone!! :hugs:

I am so glad your lil man is okay and you are getting some chill out time :)

Not sure about JWB she hasn't been on so hoping she's had her baby :)

scer love the opk hun nice that thats how dark mine used to be x x x

Thanks Caz- hoping it was a real positive I'm having no post o symptoms :cry: guess we will see...
How's things? Did you get answers the other day?

Teddy I took clomid this cycle but I think I o'd way earlier than normal and missed my surge. Pretty sure this cycle was a bust. This was my offical last TTC cycle. I need a break after 2 1/2 years and notta I'm just tired. I think it's time to move on for me and find something else to obsess about. I stop in a read updates on everyone and will continue to do so. I wish everyone the best and mucho baby dust!

Such a difficult choice flutter. :hugs:

Afm, af arrived officially yesterday. I'm getting regular cycles now and super stoked! Just may be in the running now for baby. Although I just wanna travel and relax. Either way I'm at peace with whatever happens. Its out of my control now.

Teddy I took clomid this cycle but I think I o'd way earlier than normal and missed my surge. Pretty sure this cycle was a bust. This was my offical last TTC cycle. I need a break after 2 1/2 years and notta I'm just tired. I think it's time to move on for me and find something else to obsess about. I stop in a read updates on everyone and will continue to do so. I wish everyone the best and mucho baby dust!

Hopefully you will get a nice surprise :flower: I know we all need a break every now and then. I hope we see you back here soon, when you're ready.

TT-hooray for normalizing of your cycles :happydance:

AFM-AF finally showed up yesterday afternoon. I called and talked with the secretary of FS office and the FS is going to let me do prometrium and a trigger shot, along with my normal dose of clomid 100mg 5-9. So fingers crossed that this change in plan will really help me out. I'm happy that he said ok to the prometrium and i through the trigger shot in for a "wth" lets give it a try! I just have to remember to remind the dr for the prescription at my ultrasound. I go in sept 11 (cd 16)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->