Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

BFN
Still high temp 98.58
Officially late
Dr is closed today for holiday
I feel gutted :cry:

Oh honey I'm so sad to hear that, but don't lose heart, you are by no means out yet.

Look on the chart gallery on FF, search for late hpt >15days...there's loads of them, some getting bfns at 14dpo but positive at 18dpo...I've tried to put the link, not sure if it'll work... https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/index.php

I would say keep calm, keep temping and test again in a couple of days. You are still in with a chance this month lady :hugs:

Thanks JWAB. I would have a look, but I feel like I dnt want to get my hopes up again. Feel very sad. I would of rather had an on time/early af then a late and bfn. I think I'm done ttc for awhile. I can't do it anymore

And no pic, OH was so upset he broke the test in half

Thanks JWAB. I would have a look, but I feel like I dnt want to get my hopes up again. Feel very sad. I would of rather had an on time/early af then a late and bfn. I think I'm done ttc for awhile. I can't do it anymore

And no pic, OH was so upset he broke the test in half

Was that with a FRER test?

I know how disappointing it can be hun, lots of ladies on here totally understand that feeling when it hasn't happened for them that month. Don't lose hope, you already managed to get pregnant a couple of times which is a big plus and your day will come soon. 6 rounds of Clomid for my first and I reckon my hormones have been shifted into place because I've already had a baby, maybe that's why I caught so quick.

Did you confirm ovulation last month? They say in a healthy couple it can take up to 12 months but I know it can feel like forever! xxx

Awww so sorry to hear that Hun :hugs: you are not out yet though until af shows so don't be too down yet Hunni.... My fingers are crossed I hope you get some good news soon, we are all here for you xx

Sorry to hear about the BFN, maybe you Oed a little later than you thought and it's not showing up yet.

pretty=sorry to hear about your negative. :hugs: how are you feeling? do you feel like AF is coming? Hopefully you will get your + in the next day or so. Your temps are still very high so it is looking good for you. :hugs:

dun worry pretty pink,ull get ur bfp soon,fingers crossed for u

hope your ok petty x

scerena I havent disappeared dont worry I am just trying not to obsess and be on the laptop every waking hour! lol I think it makes me worse sometimes, you know? I am cd 20, not feeling very confident to be honest, how are you? x

sorry girls, was feeling really down. Decided to go see my mom for a few days who is taking care of my grandma 6 hours away. But my car wouldn't start and has now been in the shop all day. So I went shopping with a friend and got a pedicure instead. Very relaxing!

I am frustrated with OH. Told him last night that I was done ttc for awhile if I got a bfn this morning. This is all just too much for me, I can't handle the heart break anymore:( OH was angry, but yet he won't get an SA done, doesn't want to pay for IUI and doesn't really want to pay to see FS anymore either:cry: Anyways, that is why I had decided to go see my mom for a few days.

I took 2 more tests because I was curious.... 1 frer which was bfn and 1 super-drug that had a faint line... Definitely not getting my hopes up though..

here are the tests I just took..

frer bfn

super-drug evap or antibody strip??

I have tons of symptoms.. where do I start... boobs feel heavy and nipples are sore, the stretching feeling in my stomach is still there, tons of cm (tmi I have to wear a pantyliner 24/7), runny nose, tired, headahces, hungry but feel nauseous at the same time.. I just don't feel rite:shrug:

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 9
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 7
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 7
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 4
Pretty, I actually see a line on both. Are u sure? Don't wanna get ur hopes up, but I don't think it's a grey antibody strip. Don't test for a week. DO NOT. Lol! It'll work out babe. Just take as much time as u need.

Or you could order a blood test from your doctor. I'm not sure how it works over there in the states but here in the UK, you can call up and request one usually that day.

I can't see the pics well enough on my phone but I HOPE they are real lines. TT's right....give it a few days, and if still no AF test again. Not to get your hopes up, but unless you're sick, I just don't understand why your temps would still be so high if you weren't preg.

:hi: all!
Lily- see I have it loaded on my phone lol cause I'm
Obsessed with this site :haha: glad to hear you are ok... Cd20- you haven't ovulated yet I take it? Maybe a late ovulation this cycle?

Pretty- sorry to hear about your oh maybe he's finding it hard to deal with or maybe scared of the sa results that's why he won't get it- I hope you two can sit down and discuss things Hun :hugs: so sorry pink
Personally i don't trust superdrug tests after the lines I was getting on them- but they look like different ones to the ones I used and I'm just hoping you have a bfp Hun... My honest opinion of your test is the line is very faint and I'm not sure it has any colour from what I can see on my phone- sorry that's just my opinion, I hope I'm wrong and irl it's got colour- I agree with the girl to wait a few days Hun gl xxx

hi pretty-i hope your doing ok. How are you feeling? Your OH really needs to get a SA before you continue any further. A FS will not do much until he gets it done. And i'm sure its nothing for him to worry about. But it does need to be done.

Hi girls,

I haven't tested again... And I didn't temp this morning because I really feel done with this cycle.. But I did speak to Dr (OB) this morning.. He said he would order me a blood test if I wanted. He also said that it wouldn't surprise him if I wasn't able to get a positive on a urine test until 2-3 weeks late.. I asked why and he said because my body is anything but normal :( but is so true! He said its up to me, but he suggested not wasting a cycle.. So if I am not pregnant and AF is not coming on its own, he suggested inducing it. And also upping my clomid dosage to 150mg!! I said no thanks to both....

As long as I am not bleeding the endo is not growing.. I feel like my body may be trying to take a break... So when AF finally decides to show, I will know my body is done with its break LOL!

Other than that I am feeling ok.. Just tired of bfns and af. But I know I am not the only one that feels that way!! LOL

On a positive note, today I had the pleasure (though a friend of a friend) meeting a lovely woman who has given me much hope!! She has had 13 surgeries for endo and was told she would never have children. She lost 3 baby's (9 weeks, 16 weeks and 11 weeks). But then (a true miracle) she was able to carry 2 healthy babies to almost full term:):)

She gave me so much hope!!!!! and showed me to never give up on your dream girls!!! :hugs:

still no af!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going crazy!! cd38 17dpo and no af. what the hell is going on! not to mention the fact that this is a medicated cycle, af should have been here by now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->