Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

I knw very dumb doc- she dnt mean like I had a pregnant belly but where she was feeling is where pregnant women feel like that- but anyhow I knew I wasn't so I don't mind! I feel like getting drunk tonight now I've had enough of ttc!

How's pregnancy going?x

:hugs: :hugs: Scerena!!!

BH so sorry about your dip! But your not out till you see AF:) Look at the pregnancy charts in FF, I have seen some women with huge implantation dips :hugs:

well I think I am gonna O sooner than cd20-23 this cycle:) cd17 today and my estrogen has started to decrease! I phoned acupuncturist and she is gonna meet me 2maro morning! So excited for this relaxed soy and acup cycle:happydance:

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1
Do you think JWB? I've never had a dip that big before....

Definitely. It's no guarantee that you are preggo (tho I truly hope you are) but it by no means puts you out. Hold tight and see how it goes over the next few days. Good luck chick! xxx

Thanks girls.
My temps went back up this morning so hopefully I'm still in with a shot. No symptoms other than slightly sore bb but that's not unusual for me anyway.

Oh how I'd love a bacardi and coke 2night! TBH the first weekend without a drink was a bit of a bummer because OH was sat there with a few beers but you get used to it real quick. I shared a couple of bottles of wine (on 2 different occasions) whilst we were on holiday with my last pregnancy and I drank a couple of alchopops with my son but this time around I'm going t-total. I know the wine didn't cause my m/c lol but I just can't do anything to put baba at risk.

Everything's fine so far, no spotting or problems yet. 4 weeks to 12 weeks so keeping my fingers crossed. I'll be exactly 16 weeks on my 30th birthday in Dec :S.

PP - Good luck for ov soon! xxx

Daopdesign- glad everything is going ok :) I will be the same t-total when my time eventually comes!

Pretty- yay hope you ovulate soonies :)

Beanhunter- gl hope it was a implantation drop :)

JWB- how are you Hun?
X

I'm ok, just going crazy with this tww! Trying not to test too much, as the trigger shot is still in my system. But away Tues and wed night with work so the week should pass quickly. Going to test Fri morning eek! I already dread a bfn....such a horrible feeling after getting your hopes up. Get my progesterone cd21 results tomorrow, hoping they're nice and high, or my doctor wants to try something other than clomid.

How's your tum feeling hun? xx

Tww is a nightmare isn't it! I hope you get a nice high result too :)
I'm 14dpo today no af yet... Got to get my bloods done if I can make it before work I'm dreading something being wrong with me! X

wow Scerena! i can't believe you are 14dpo and haven't tested!! what are you waiting for?! test!!!!!

It's so strange. I really hope it's nothing too serious...it'll be good when you get to the bottom of it. Defo try and make your docs before work, your health is far more important chick
xxx

It is very strange lol!
I will definately try getting there before work otherwise I will pick up the blood forms after work and go to a walk in place to get them done
x

Hello Girls!

I got very +opks, cbfm and cbd today :happydance:I think 2maro will be O day! It would be so exciting to say we concieved are little bun on Halloween :haha:LOL Just happy I am Oing earlier:thumbup:

and I went to acupuncture appt this morning! I LOVE acup! I would highly recommend it to everyone!!!!!!

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 3
  • pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2
TBP, she said my pulse was better today and my stomach wasn't as hard:) The last 2 times she felt on my stomach and said it was too hard (uterus area and around belly button.

Lets see.. Today I had needles everywhere again and had 4 in my stomach area.. I still close my eyes when she does it because I am afraid to look LOL. But they were also in my ears, forehead, arms, hands, legs, feet and toes. She also put a heat lamp on my stomach and feet today as well.

Yay go you ovulating earlier! I hope you conceive your bean on Halloween! Gl Hun xx

Thanks Scerena! I am so relaxed and happy to be going into the 2ww in a few days:)

Good Luck to you too on your blood work 2maro! :hugs: When will you get the results?

Hopefully a day or two after I know pregnancy will be negative but I am now more desperate to know if anything is wrong... Yh the tww gl with that :) I'm 14dpo af needs to hurry so I can get onto my next round :) I might try soy next cycle x

Wow, PP those CBD lines are excellent :) I hope you don't mind me asking this but what days are you DTD on? See the month I got my bfp I was convinced we'd not done it on the right days, here's why:

Sunday morning - tons of ewcm, I mean blobs of the stuff coming out (never had that before) - DTD that morning
Monday/Tuesday - did nothing!
Wednesday - Got smiley face so DTD that night
Thurs - DTD (but I was on top and didn't think those spermies got up! lol)

So, I thought oh damn, because I got my positive opk on the Wed I really should have done it Mon and Tues but it just goes to show that a few days before and around the time of ov is fine! FX for you, would love one of you guys to join me as bump bud xxx

Thinking of you scerena. Keep us posted.
Good lines pretty!
I'm still a bit hopeful. Temps staying up and very stangely painful bb but just the upper bit which is weird. Now 10dpo and off on holiday for a few days so won't test until next sat at least. Just pleased I didn't have another 22 day cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->