Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

just a quickie girls.....got my 7dpo bloods back and my progesterone was 33!! Yay for ovulation :happydance: xx

JWB I'll pray for you
AFM ihave decided to take a break from everything this cycle,like i wont use opk,no temp.no medicines,nothing,wil try to loose some wt.
h r u all

Hi everyone, just had a quick catch up on everybody there, hope everyone is well!

AFM this is my last day of provera, just waiting for the witch to show up!

Hi all!
Went to docs this morning and the nurse was sick so I got the paper work and went to the hospital after work a minute a go and got my bloods drawn...
On the paper work it said they were testing for-
Serum total hcg level
Renal profile
Liver function test
Plasma C reactive protein
Full blood count
Medical info- abdominal pain- pelvic swelling

So have to wait a few days for the test results now it's going to drag lol!

JWB- go you ovulating :) yay!

Pink mum- good attitude to have sometimes gl :)

Lily- hope af shows for you soon :)
X

DD thanks!:) I was quite excited about getting +opks. I don't mind you asking at all! We bd Sat morning, then Sun got the +opks mid morning, so bd Sun evening. we are going to bd tonight also and maybe 2maro if we feel like it
if I get a temp rise 2maro then we will probably be done LOL I honestly think that it doesn't matter if you bd before anymore.. I think that the day of +opk and the day after are the most important:thumbup: How are you feeling?

BH thanks! :) I hope that you have fun on holiday! I also hope your temps stay nice and high and you have a BFP when you get back:thumbup:

JWAB :happydance: your progesterone number was so good:thumbup:

Pink, a nice relaxed cycle might be just what you need :hugs:

Lily! How are you?? Haven't heard from you in awhile! Provera:growlmad: AF never came for you?

Scerena, so they are checking your liver, kidneys and hcg. Your Dr is probably just being really thorough! :) I hope you get good news sweetie:hugs:

afm: I peed on an opk this morning and it was negative!:happydance: will take another one this evening just in case, but I am pretty sure I had a 1 day surge!! Which is amazing in itself LOL I have tons of EWCM, nipples so sore, twinges and cramping I am praying for a temp rise 2maro morning!:happydance:

hi pretty, no af never came, so weird that 100mg made me ovulate, then didnt?? I have to try 100mg again this time.

How are you, congrats on ovulating!! I am keeping everything crossed for you

Thanks pretty so do I :) hoping for good news rather than something is wrong... Yay go you ovulating! It's such a good feeling when you know you have ovulated isn't it :) x

my first post on here, hi everyone. av been ttc-ing for 10months now, was on clomid 50mg last cycle and i really thought it would work magic, when i got a bfn i cried and hubby was so sympathetic.....oh, the things i put him through....anyways, this month am doing a natural cycle. am not really hoping for much i just want a break from all the pressure of predicting ovulation and the 2ww. i deserve it. am also planning on upping my clomid dose to 150mg to see what goes (yup, i am my own doctor now) :). glad to know am in this with at least someone.

my first post on here, hi everyone. av been ttc-ing for 10months now, was on clomid 50mg last cycle and i really thought it would work magic, when i got a bfn i cried and hubby was so sympathetic.....oh, the things i put him through....anyways, this month am doing a natural cycle. am not really hoping for much i just want a break from all the pressure of predicting ovulation and the 2ww. i deserve it. am also planning on upping my clomid dose to 150mg to see what goes (yup, i am my own doctor now) :). glad to know am in this with at least someone.

Hey honey, hello and welcome!

Did you ovulate at all with 50mg? If you didn't then upping your dose seems sensible. Can I ask why you plan to skip 100mg and go straight to 150mg?

Good luck, and we're apl here for support! xx

Hi Everyone, I have been thinking and am contemplating taking 150mg this time instead of 100mg

What do yous think? They want me to try 100 again as you can see in my sig, it made me ov the first time I took it but not the second??

My head is telling me no stick to 100 like they said but me heart is saying "do it" "do it"

I am in 2 minds because they are not scanning me anymore coz they 'think' they have found the right dose for me (100mg) and that last cycle was just a blip

Scerena - good luck for your test results

Welcome gaelle!

Ooh a tough one Lily. It is a powerful drug, and I know lots of the girls here have had bad experiences on it. But equally, if you're anything like me if you didn't, then got to the end of the month and didn't ov, you'd kick yourself.

You could always just up it by 25mg? Or take an extra day's worth at 100mg. It's a tough call honey xx

Lily,

I would be careful upping your dose unmonitored because of your cysts. I think Pretty will chime in shortly and advise you against it also. She has had a very rough, painful time with Clomid. I know its hard, but give it one more chance and then ask for a higher monitored dose. =)

:hi: all
Welcome gaelle12 :) gl withthe natural cycle :)

Thanks JWB :) how are you?

Lily- I had the same dillemma I wasn't going to be monitored so decided against upping my dose :)
X

Hey Girls! I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!

I think I am gonna be in the 2ww :happydance: Got a temp rise this morning! Pretty sure I Od yesterday evening on the ride side, I had some pretty strong pains for a good 2 hours. We bd 4 days in a row! I really want a SOY baby!!! :)

Lilly! YES, I am gonna chime in on this one (thanks TT:) ) I will only say this once, because it is ultimately your choice, but please don't do it!! Look at what happened to me:( 150mg, should be monitored! I was Scerena's internet mommy this cycle because she took it unmonitored, and I will certainly be yours too! :flower: Just my opinion, OHSS is extremely dangerous and my Dr says a bad case can lead to infertility!

Welcome gaelle12 :hi: I will nickname you for the group as GE! :haha: that was an easy one!

Hi everyone else! I hope everyone is doing good! :hugs:

hi everyone! i've been kind of laying low lately but i've been quietly stalking this thread! So glad there are some 2ww'ers! I hope we get some bfp's soon! i need so inspiration and hope!

I agree with the others about not upping the clomid dose while unmonitored. Its too risky.

I'm on cd 6 (?) i'm not really tracking right now...but i think i'm getting some pains in my right ovary. Maybe O will come early this month :shrug:

Thanks girls, I had a chat with my husband and although we are very tempted, we are going to stick with 100 mg one more time like they said. Thanks for the great advice, in my head I know you are all right x

P.s. I remember you had this dilemma scerena and I remember talking you out of it! So now I know how you felt whilst you were contemplating it!

Thanks everyone :)

Oh yes lily I remember you talking me out of it now lol! It's for the best I think- when are you seeing the doc again?

Teddy- I thought you've been quiet hope you're ok?

Pretty- you can still me my Internet mommy :haha: I might take soy next cycle if af hurrys and comes and I can get the soy in time :)
X

well we have been passed back to nhs again so I dont really know tbh! He just gave us a couple of forms, told us to stay on 100mg for 6 months (this was before last cycle didnt work) and fill in one form if we get preggo b4 the 6 months is up and fill in the other one if we dont at the end of the 6 months and told us to follow the instructions leaflet and go to the nurses in between if we need anything! I was like huh?? this is so different from going private but then thats the nhs for ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->