Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Oh Lily that's rubbish. I've actually been quite impressed with my NHS treatment...it's so unfair that it varies so much depending where you live.

Can you request a 7dpo blood test at least, even via your GP?

yeah my gp bas been doing my progesterone bloods but to be honest, I kind of told him a white lie and said the hospital said for me to book in for them every month and he hasnt questioned it! lol lets hope he never does question it or I am screwed, that is how I found out so early that I didnt ovulate last cycle but still had to wait it out incase it was late ov but no af cameso got provera, I am glad you have had a better time with nhs, If I hadnt went private off my own back I would not be as far into it all as I am, I probably still wouldnt know I have pcos yet as (I found outin May privately) I have only had 1 consultation with nhs so far, just lucky my private doc isnt a complete money grabber and passed all my notes accross so I didnt have to start from scratch with nhs.

just realized I will be 11dpo on 11/11/11 :haha: maybe that will be my lucky day!

oh how exciting! are you going to test on 11th?

I dnt know lol I am just gonna see how things go. Last cycle I made it to 12dpo and only tested because I had such high beautiful temps. I am so relaxed rite now, that I am not sure lol. But getting a bfp on 11/11/11 would be a wonderful memory!

it would indeed, wishing you all the luck in the world :)

Scerena-i'm doing alright. I'm just mentally drained from ttc. Not putting alot of focus on it right now. I go back to the FS Nov 14 but i honestly don't know what i'm willing to try right now. I think i need a break.

Lily sorry o hear you are having a rubbish time with the nhs :( my fs is quite good- but I do go to one of the best birthig hospitals in the uk- the princess Ann (if you watch one born every minute) I don't find them great, but they're helping us and check ups always happen etc. Gl maybe if you don't ovulate this cycle phone your fs as after 6 months they might say you need a break or even on to other options???

Teddy- I don't blame you trying to keep your mind off things I wish I could... If you personally really want a break then don't let the fs push you Hun... Me and oh have a fs app on the 8th for oh hope that goes ok... And hope your app goes ok xx

Morning girls. Just catching up on all the news.
Yay for o pretty! Glad you are getting on with the soy.
When do you get your results scerena?
Lily I'm sorry you're not happy with things at the mo. As another clomid cyst girl I am SO pleased you aren't upping your dose this month.
As for me I think my chart looks good but have woken up with cramps this am so wonder if af is on her way to ruin my optimism. What do you all think?

BEANHUNTER- I'm not sure I will be phoning everyday lol!
I have a feeling my af is on the way too :( I hope she stays away from you! I'm not a chart expert but it looks good to me Hun lol xx

thanks beanhunter I have no clue how to read charts but I hope af stays away from you

Scerena yes I have watched that programme, that is good you are with people you like when you are there I hope af stays away from you too. I hope I do ov this time and catch the eggy then I dont need to worry about nhs

I hope you catch that eggy too lily :)

Girls- we all deserve a :bfp: we are all so over due one! Weve all been through quite a journey to make our beans I'm praying we all get a positive soon xxx

Bean, you have an implantation dip on your chart. I'm trying to remember (so sorry) are you the one who is away from your OH this cycle? Is it possible you did it this time?? That's a very encouraging drop in your temp during lp. Very hopeful for you!

:hi: girls! Just had a quick sec. Hope everyone is getting on OK. Miss you! Muah!

I got another temp rise!! I think I now believe that I did in fact O :)

TBP :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lily, I am so happy to see you on here! I feel like your back:flower:

BH, you need to :test:!!! TT is rite, you have a beautiful implantation dip!! I have everything crossed for you!

Scerena we need a nickname for you:) and you are exactly rite! We definitely deserve and need a bfp on here!! Its someones time! :hugs:

TT how are you!!!!!!!!!!! :flower:

Yep for sure :)
I'm going to be out tonight or tomorrow I'm having bad cramps in my back and stomach :cry: so come on you girls give us a :bfp: x

I can't think of a nickname for you! Lets see....
S
SC
SA :)haha:)
RENA
SNA
like any of those? :)

and your temp is still high, so your not out yet! :hugs: :hugs:

TT this month we were together, it was last time we were apart. This time we dtd on -2 and o day so hopefully in with a shout.
Pretty - I hope so! Am away until Saturday and don't have any tests. Actually haven't done a test since June now, prob saved a fortune! Will test if she hasn't shown by sat as will be 15dpo by then so reckon I'd def get a pos by then if I was pregnant.

BH I will be praying for you!!!! I can't wait till Saturday!!! :):)

I couldn't of spoke any sooner! Af is here and it officially cd1 for me I want to try soy this month but I'm working the rest of the week and don't know if I can get it... But what will be will be I'm not taking my clomid this month x

Oh and my friends tend to call me rere for short :haha: x

I LOVE it rere it is! :)

and I am so sorry about cd1 :hugs: :hugs: So strange that your temp never dropped! :( :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->